What's new

Section 13: Headquarters

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Section 13: Headquarters

Growling again he shoves her roughly and says "You know nothing about me bitch. I'd be happy to bring you in if only I was still a cop. Unfortunately some mafioso decided to cut out my eye. The force decided even with the prosthetic that I was unfit to serve greater New York. However that doesn't mean I'll let a She pimp like you get away with what you do." and with that he pulls out a cellphone and starts dialing the police."

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score

Suzy wipes the trickle of blood off of her knife and stores it away again, then wraps her bandanna around her head again. She puts her earphones back in so she can avoid listening to the she-pimp and wonders: When's this boss gonna get here? Surely he can calm this bitch down... She looks around at the newcomer to see if he is going to do anything about the woman, or wait, like her.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, sure tough guy. You're as dense as any other pig or ex-pig. I already fucking told you, you arrogant shit-for-brains pig, I'm here working my fucking time already. Just how dumb are you? Let me spell it out in words you can fucking understand dumb-ass. The agents that do the dirty for the government fuckers already took out Domon's little operation in Nagasaki. I just wasn't fast enough to get away with him to another branch. Zenna says amused at how the government's slut boy was planning on calling the cops on her for something she'd already been tried for.

Lurker
Reputation score

He growls again and stares hard at the woman before grabbing her and pulling her in for an angry kiss. His instincts making him want to dominate this bitch. He pulls away from the kiss after a moment and says "You talk to much."

Last edited:

Mirchie

Reputation score

Suzy watches with wide-eyed interest as the ex-cop kisses the angry woman, and she has to suppress a grin and giggle by suddenly paying attention to her MP3 players readout.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Zenna instinctively shoves the man away before just staring at him for a few seconds. Starting to back away from the man slightly, she speaks, What the fucking hell? What the fucking shit are you on? You sick or something? She asks, confused and worried. Pigs just don't normally act like that.

Lurker
Reputation score

He chuckles and smiles at her. "What can I say? I like my women feisty and bad... It's why my career in vice didn't last and I ended up on the organized crime unit." He says with a shrug and a wry chuckle looking down slightly embarassed.

Mirchie

Reputation score

Seeing the she-pimp looking shocked and worried, Suzy cannot entirely suppress her laugh, this time a little giggle is made audible to the room, although she quickly regains herself and starts headbanging, even though she had already turned her music off, a faint blush coming to her pale face.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Pigs doing personality 180's... You're definitely on something. I mean, what the hell? Pigs don't fucking do the angry shouting and then damn flip over to being fucking passive. Zenna says backing away further, not wanting to catch whatever the man has.

Lurker
Reputation score

He looks away "The first thing I will ever admit is that I'm not a normal cop." He says wistfully and unable to mee her gaze any longer retreats to a corner before she decides. "Besides I was tired of yelling and you made me realise I'm not really a cop no more... Not like I should care right?" He asks sadly as if remembering something.

Mirchie

Reputation score

Suzy voices aloud Well this is getting off to a bloody good start isn't it? as the cop and woman retreat from each other, a faint grin appearing on her face as she drops the pretence of listening to music and stores the earphones away again.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Thoroughly creeped out by this turn of events, Zenna backs away to the farthest corner of the room away from the man.

Using the woman as the distraction, she speaks, And what the fuck is that supposed to mean?

Mirchie

Reputation score

Well, we've only just got here, and you two are already at each others necks. Aren't we supposed to be some kind of team? Suzy says, her grin broadening, and her blush deepening.

Lurker
Reputation score

John nods at the other woman and "Says ofcourse. You are right. I appologies for the display you saw earlier. I must learn to control my Italian temper." He says softly smiling at the much nicer woman.

Mirchie

Reputation score

Heh, I'm sure we'll all get along at some point. Suzy says, before leaning back and waiting to see if anyone else arrives, arms crossed across her chest.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Team nothing. I'm only in this fucking place because working here for a while is better than being stuck in the damn big house for the rest of my fucking days. Zenna replies, deciding not to even touch the other woman's second comment.

Mirchie

Reputation score

For bloody starters, we may as well learn each others names, we gotta wait for this Takeshi before we do anything anyway. So hi, my name's Suzy Biggs. Care to share yours? Suzy says, looking at the ceiling.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Following Suzy's gaze, Zenna decides to mess with the woman. I don't think you'll be getting anywhere if you ask the ceiling that. Neither it nor the men behind whatever security cameras they have set up will respond

Mirchie

Reputation score

With a grin that shows her teeth, Suzy turn to the woman. You never know with these secret types, next thing you know there'll be a PA introducing them.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

They would. Just to try and piss me off... Zenna replies before tacking on as an afterthought. Z.