What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ せきらら ] Miniature Garden -前編- RJ141831

pedomudkip

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

New game that came out alongside with Lilitales and managed to racked up over 300 downloads in a day. Not sure if there's a loli tag though but the demo seems promising :l

Last edited by a moderator:

rayg6

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Miniature Garden [RJ141831]

no loli tag.

a8571003

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Tried the demo, looks very promising.

Looks like there is quite a bit of content in the files (and demo is missing a bunch). Folders are are well organized by body part so it suggests there's quite a bit of dynamic in-battle content. There also appear to be CGs.

There is armor break in the game from what I can see. Battle system seems a little complex, not sure exactly how it works yet...

Hope someone finds a link of this soon... :3

Last edited:

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

+rep for Dragon-bro. Thanks for the game link!

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone knows how to repair clothes ? Everytime a day pass only the ones you're wearing get restored.

edit:
Nevermind figured it out.

Last edited:

FapCat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone knows how to repair clothes ? Everytime a day pass only the ones you're wearing get restored.

edit:
Nevermind figured it out.
Yeah rely strange repair mechanic (you need press shift+x).

FapCat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am stuck in area with wolfs. I kill all mobs loot all herbs but I cant go to next area for some reason and cant go back. Any help?

Oh you need to collect all flowers....

Last edited:

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

do any1 know how this game work i kind of :confused:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

How do you even reload the weapon?!
You can kill the mobs with your pistol pressing F at their direction (has limited range), without the need of battling them turn wise, but I just ran out of bullets...

Yurnero

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you even reload the weapon?!
You can kill the mobs with your pistol pressing F at their direction (has limited range), without the need of battling them turn wise, but I just ran out of bullets...
You find the bullets around the map

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

game mechanics are simple but its a pain to play in certain form

also game is broken after you defeat the angel girl later game goes in a state of parallel world or war or something

your character is the main black haired girl BUT game is broken and you have the archer and succubus wish give error on fight and broke the game on first obligatory fight. so as far i can say until a patch fix come its impossible to finish

AH yes after the mission where you repair a dam none fight.
you also loose the ability to open inventary or save or anything just normal map moving while fighting

1st obligatory save is on next mission and 2nd obligatory save after 3 or 4 more missions after defeating the angel girl wish i have said before is broken so dont overwrite your last save since if this get fixed that last save will be corrupted at it point you have the fairy with the succubus and on party should be black haired girl and fairy

what i want to know is also 1 thing i noticed i have less than half gallery at this point but as story seems to get i probably am at the last part, so i am starting to wonder how to get all scenes XD

Last edited:

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Apparently the author already upped a 1.0.3 and is just waiting for dlsite to approve.
I think I'm going to keep this on hold to avoid screwing my game.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have no idea what I'm doing but I haven't been raped yet so I guess that's fine.

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score

what i want to know is also 1 thing i noticed i have less than half gallery at this point but as story seems to get i probably am at the last part, so i am starting to wonder how to get all scenes XD
There's a part where the stories branch off and you chose who to control (I think to save the blacksmith girl). If you choose the last option, you don't choose anyone and you get a bad end with a lot of scenes in it.

I have no idea what I'm doing but I haven't been raped yet so I guess that's fine.
Just... That quote....

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hummm... There's many choices throughout this game...
I'm bound to miss several scenes for sure -.-

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score

With the exception of the branching choice, I wasn't having an issue with scenes until the game bugged out completely for me at the end. It is pretty straightforward. Also, the game asks you if you want to save right before you make that choice anyways. So just make that a separate save so you can take both paths. There might even be an easier way to do this (like letting you go back after the bad end), but again, the game is bugged and I couldn't fully complete either one so I don't know.

plusza

Reputation score

I'm stuck after escape out of the prison (play as succubus) where you go into some kind of castle how do you I solve the puzzle in this castle which have to let heroine stand on some button?

jrh0603

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck after escape out of the prison (play as succubus) where you go into some kind of castle how do you I solve the puzzle in this castle which have to let heroine stand on some button?
Ok if you are where I think you are

Room 3 = Hallway = Room 2
ll​
Room 1 = Hallway = Prison

1. Go to room 1, have one person stand on the switch.
2. Room 2 has TWO switches, stand on the right one.
3. Take the last heroine to Room 3, stand on the right switch.
4. There should be an option to choose an heroine, choose whoever is in Room 2 and have her go to Room 3 and step on the LEFT switch.
5. Have the Room 3 heroine that is on the RIGHT switch go to Room 2 and stand on the LEFT switch.
6. Select Room 1 heroine, and go back to hallway, there should be a cut scene, have her go back to Room 1.
7. Select Room 2 heroine, do a battle, then stand on the left switch.
8. Have room 1 heroine go to room 3 and stand on the right switch.
9. Have room 2 heroine go to room 3 and pick up both heroines.
10. Take the elevator on the left of room 3.

Hope this helps.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can someone tell me the difference between the good and bad route? It seems to just lock me into the bad route even if I complete the missions for all three characters unless the differences are notable only much later...

Also is there any kind of gallery?