What's new

Self made or favorite AMV's

NexusLastren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just a general discussion of animated music videos,
Have you made any yourself, or possibly what is your favorite AMV that someone else made, mine is Amv- Life is Beautiful (unfortunately i can't post a link because i haven't done 15 posts yet)

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: Self made or favorite AMV's

> Can't post until I've made 15 posts

Well that would explain all your necrofagging. But have an I made a few years ago anyway. FMA with Lemon Demon's "Sick Puppy".

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Certainly never made any myself, and whilst I can't say I really watch many these days, there have been a few that I had to save at the time.

An old old favourite first. " "

" " For artsy coolness.

" " For simple brilliant fun.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

If you want some badass AMVs, check out Ultimatetransfan. His AMVs are always superb, IMO.
Youtube account with some of his videos. He had a channel with all of them, but apparently kept getting copyright notices.

Personal favorite... toss up between his Diebuster and Gunbuster AMVs.

Atmo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Bad Apple is one of my favorites! Shows some of the girls from Touhou and how they basically are, even being a monochromatic video!

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Well Bad Apple isn't really an AMV but a "PV", since it's original animation rather than edited anime footage, but that aside, sure. I can claim Bad Apple as a favourite too. Video artwork.

And no link? Another person doing the "can't post links til I've made 15 posts" rounds again then huh. ^_^;

Last edited:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Did you expect anything less?

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Eh, dug through my playlists and came up with a few of my favorites. Some might not be technical amv's, but I rather enjoy them.

First time I heard the group. I like it, especially the beginning, mostly because of the reflection of Sun Ce and Zhou Yu's relationship.

Love the synch on this video, plus I love the concept behind the album.

I just think it's funny.

One of my fave songs and the editing isn't half bad. Says Disney, but there's more other animated films in there.

Again, favorite song and not a half bad editing job.

Seems to really fit the charrie it's centered around. Not like the game hasn't been out forever, but, well, spoilers.

Again, love the song (particularly this version) and it's just fun seeing the badasses.

And then Wolverine was running away from the Gladiator... Not the best of edits, but I think it's clever.

I'm not sure if this is the same as the superawesome one I saw a long time ago, but it gets it pretty damn close.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Personally, I like Skillet's "Monster" and liked the video, too. Not watching the ME ones, since I don't want spoilers, even unintentional ones, hehehe.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Oh I like their version too. I just like the Three Days Grace version better. Still, I liked the video enough to save it.

OP
NexusLastren

NexusLastren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I liked alot of the ones posted in here, which in turn led me to my new favorite which was a soul eater AMV to hollywood undead's song dead bite, pretty epic combination, and thanks guys, i was sure when i left after posting this thread my rep here was beyond screwed and this thread would be completely dead

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

I have no idea why I forgot to put this one up. Probably because I don't favorite, I just find it whenever I need it *laughs*

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lol! My first thought was "We wish you were too cutie!" ;) :)

Wow, that video was really cute.