What's new

Selling some cheap games

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score
Figured I'd make my own thread, maybe get a little more visibility. Looking to find some spare cash to pay bills and get groceries, so I'm putting my list of spare game keys up in a few websites I frequent, see if people can help me out, and get some cheap gaming as a bonus.

Seeing as this forum has been my home inside my home for years now, i'm offering a much better deal here than I am any of the other places i've posted this, so congratulations folks. That does mean if i get an offer from two different places though, I'll probably sell to the other place for more, cause I can really use the money.

Check steam prices, if the game you want is under 10 bucks, I will sell for a dollar, if it's over 10, I will sell for 10. There's been a few times where it's been 11 or so, i've sold those for 5. Steam sales do count, so if it's on sale there, it is here too.

Moved the list to a google doc, so I can just edit the list once, instead of once per site.

Get a hold of me here or in PM, payments are through paypal preferably, but I will consider trades or other options, if necessary. Thanks folks!

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score
Re: Selling some cheap games

Saw this before, and I'd totally take you up on the deal, but the thing is I've already gotten most of these games, a lot of them through the very same humble bundles. I'd like to help though by telling anyone on the fence that pretty much everything on this list is a good game, and get's an official "OAMP Seal of Approval."

I'll also give the list a look again later too, after I get back for the night. Might be something I missed before.

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Selling some cheap games

Aye, pretty much anyone who gets humble bundles on a regular basis will have little to no use from this list, save perhaps grabbing extra copies for friends. I do appreciate the interest though. spread the word if you can. You can link to the sheet directly without telling people it's from here, and contact me on steam or AIM if people show any interest. I want to try and be as flexible about this as possible, in the hope that it drums up more people.