What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ せむしゃいむ] LIFE OF SPIRIT RJ201185

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
hello, bcause no one make thread for this game (and im kinda need guide for this)

story : so far u are a elf girl whom need to buy medicine for ur mother because she got sick, and to do that u have a many choice to do that(will explain later)
and this game have a simple combat rape. and some battle have consequence to divert ur ending if u lose

for the choice for route u make u need atleast clear some route 1st so yes, its heavyly based on NG+ for reach another route/ending

PS : im just found 3-4 ending so far yet still not half on gallery lol...

Last edited by a moderator:

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: LIFE OF SPIRIT (RJ201185)

Seems interesting, and 1GB, is it worth it? Considering purchasing it since I haven't found links yet, but I'm kinda "meh" when it comes to buying games without trying them first.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can't found link either ... :confused:
but make sure to get the latest version which released yesterday ...
it fix many bugs and make the enemy easier ...

OP
Lazka

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Seems interesting, and 1GB, is it worth it? Considering purchasing it since I haven't found links yet, but I'm kinda "meh" when it comes to buying games without trying them first.
yes its worth almost 800mb+ is a rgss file not just audio like usual game these day

can't found link either ... :confused:
but make sure to get the latest version which released yesterday ...
it fix many bugs and make the enemy easier ...

there already debug skill to make ez some fight (like u can unlock a skill for 1 hit each enemy and make some gold too)

Last edited:

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

game is already on nyaa torents for those who want it

xqus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sukebei.nyaa.se is gone for good, .si is new

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This showed up on my list that I use.
Well, I could use a break from MV.
I'll wait a week or so then make a partial for the game. It seems bug fixes was done daily so wanna wait a bit before starting.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This showed up on my list that I use.
Well, I could use a break from MV.
I'll wait a week or so then make a partial for the game. It seems bug fixes was done daily so wanna wait a bit before starting.
better wait ...
you don't want to restart translating each week ...
but maybe partial still save (considering they rarely tweak Item, Skill, etc ... usually ... I won't says that part won't get changed or updated tough)
don't translate Job and enemies name yet, usually it get tweaked for status adjustment)

Last edited:

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

how the hell do you even kill mobs, they just stay there with a white flag after beating them

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how the hell do you even kill mobs, they just stay there with a white flag after beating them
Don't believe you can actually kill the mobs. Once they get the white flag out use the last option on the right to exit combat. You don't get any gold or loot, but you do leave combat at least.

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This game seems... unnecessarily complicated? Like, in a way that even typical JRPGs are not. What the hell are you even supposed to do in the first town?

Nevermind. Figured it out...

Last edited:
OP
Lazka

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This game seems... unnecessarily complicated? Like, in a way that even typical JRPGs are not. What the hell are you even supposed to do in the first town?
if u still in prologue, u need go get money from bank then repair music box in shop.

if u already on the game aka the day are count in, then u need gather some info to make money....

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You mention simple combat rape. is it at least good? what exacly does it do?

OP
Lazka

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You mention simple combat rape. is it at least good? what exacly does it do?
hmm not really that good, its just simple is ur hp is 0 or u use white flag skill the enemy will rape u (its does count in menu too, and have probablity to make u pregnant i think)

and its seem u can make the enemy surrender too with some H-skill
so far no cutscene skill for that except enemy do that

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Judging from the CGs I extracted, there's a small amount of a few niche fetishes in here. Just a heads up for those who may dislike (or like) gore/snuff (there's a CG where the heroine ends up decapitated, as well as a scene where she's an amputee/essentially a sex doll), urination/scat (hard to tell which one it is without context), corruption/transformation, and impregnation (though it might be prudent to note that there's at least one set of CGs where she's having sex and it looks like the man yanks... something.... out of her womb). I gave up on playing it after about an hour or so, since I'm not great at Japanese and there's a lot of "go here and talk to these NPCs in a certain order if you want to continue" consistently occurring.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.