What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ せむしゃいむ] LIFE OF SPIRIT RJ201185

Status
Not open for further replies.

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: LIFE OF SPIRIT (RJ201185)

Any idea how to prostitute? Unlocked 2 large cities, but no idea how how to go about the process.

Also, is there a gallery? If so where?

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

better wait ...
you don't want to restart translating each week ...
but maybe partial still save (considering they rarely tweak Item, Skill, etc ... usually ... I won't says that part won't get changed or updated tough)
don't translate Job and enemies name yet, usually it get tweaked for status adjustment)
Well, that was kinda the idea, wait a bit, see if patches cool down then to partial.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is this XP? MV? or Wolf?

pirro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can't get any hook working with this, anyone have any tools that still work reliably, have had a lot of problems with Chiitrans2 as of late.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can't get any hook working with this, anyone have any tools that still work reliably, have had a lot of problems with Chiitrans2 as of late.
You can hook easily just like any other VX Ace game.

I use ITH and it hooks without any problems. I imagine other hook engines should work also.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Judging from the CGs I extracted, there's a small amount of a few niche fetishes in here. Just a heads up for those who may dislike (or like) gore/snuff (there's a CG where the heroine ends up decapitated, as well as a scene where she's an amputee/essentially a sex doll), urination/scat (hard to tell which one it is without context), corruption/transformation, and impregnation (though it might be prudent to note that there's at least one set of CGs where she's having sex and it looks like the man yanks... something.... out of her womb). I gave up on playing it after about an hour or so, since I'm not great at Japanese and there's a lot of "go here and talk to these NPCs in a certain order if you want to continue" consistently occurring.
thats ... just plan too much and out of my taste ...
I guess I pass this game ... :(
pity, that job / day / time system is quite interesting ... :eek:

Zukebe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So after several weeks of playtime, going through many many events in the 2nd big town, elf girl wound up on a cruise liner with lover boy Luke, and after finding the prostitute friend brutally murdered in a cabin, the entire ship sinks and they all die.

And earlier on in a different save, I got elf girl impregnated and implanted, and a week or so in before any visual changes, the mom caught on to what was going on and commited suicide.

This game REALLY needs some kind of guide, at least for endings and story progression.

OP
Lazka

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So after several weeks of playtime, going through many many events in the 2nd big town, elf girl wound up on a cruise liner with lover boy Luke, and after finding the prostitute friend brutally murdered in a cabin, the entire ship sinks and they all die.

And earlier on in a different save, I got elf girl impregnated and implanted, and a week or so in before any visual changes, the mom caught on to what was going on and commited suicide.

This game REALLY needs some kind of guide, at least for endings and story progression.
ok, im share my playin till now...

what u got is end 1, and u must play it from start to get another route (remember when u got introduce with the guys whom gonna be ur BF? u got a chance to reject it now) and u must finish it to open another route LOL.

and for the second thing, u must'nt get pregnant while on the time u buy medicine. it will be bad ending later (a week after her mom realize it).
and if u interupt the pregnant, prepare for timing because it take a while in hospital (not instant dissapear i thnk)

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This one actually seems quite a... nicely put together(?) game. For a supposedly first try from a new circle - definitely. And for that price, even more so!

Haven't progressed that far yet, but there seems to be quite a bit of content, and nice little perks added here and there along the way. Guess that time management aspect in and by itself makes this more appealing than those run-of-the-mill (essentially) CG hunter H-RPGs - well imho, anyways.

There really are quite a few things to look out for, so a partial wouldn't be the worst thing ever, true. xD
Let's hope the version-up frenzy is already over... (would give it a few days if I were you, yugi)
But things are mostly straightforward.

This is a nice one.

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i actually got arrested but i dont know what to do am trapped inside the prison cell

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I still can't figure out how to prostitute. I can activate scenes, and unlocked a second town, but no clue how to progress events. only H content unlocked have been from rape battles

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

might be useful
you can quick dress\undress by pressing page up/page down (i think q/w do the same thing), you can save outfits in mirror be pressing z/space/enter and change facial expresions by pressing page up/page down
pregnancy can be cured for 10000 (last choise) in buildings where there is pill and woman's wc symbol. How clean are mc will affect prostitution chance when scouting for client, there is beauty salons (on sign many colored dots in circle) cost 1000 - will affect prostitution chance and i think womanizer fights as well,
to start basic prostitution mc must always wash before interacting with client.
talking to npc's unlocks abilities and some locations - blue crystals unlocks locations, pink crystals set base locations, every 7th day you must have 10000 money to buy medicine for mother (on what day you are can be seen in menu)

Last edited:

Nuclear Reactor

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I still can't figure out how to prostitute. I can activate scenes, and unlocked a second town, but no clue how to progress events. only H content unlocked have been from rape battles
Go there and talk to the inn owner. If you can sleep there congratz you are a prostitute now xd. Then by evening go to the middle, look for these gentleman
, charm them with various skillz u learnt from the streetz, then select this option
. (the game is too much of rocket science that i don't know which is which anymore). Don't get raped too often or get womanized, else main char "confidence" will go down which makes it harder to prostitute.

imstilldreaming

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

im trying to get some scene with the kid of the first inn, if u stay in the inn and use the first basket (the one who is right in front of him) u can trigger a scene with him, u have to press the last dialog option twice to advance, he will give u a decrese pride potion, then he will invite you to bath with him but idk how can i have progress then.
also how can i work in the first village?

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The game is annoying in a way. Can't tell what I am supposed to do even with machine translation.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Then by evening go to the middle, look for these gentleman , charm them with various skillz u learnt from the streetz, then select this option. (the game is too much of rocket science that i don't know which is which anymore). Don't get raped too often or get womanized, else main char "confidence" will go down which makes it harder to prostitute.
actually that's a cheat skill, you have to use the skills with a heart icon in the description to seduce him slowly until his bottom bar (sanity) is gone. The ones with the cliche anger mark can make him angry and leave.

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score

to seduce him slowly until his bottom bar (sanity) is gone.
What do I need to do then?
The battle still continous even after I depleted this line.

Edit: Lol, I got just now a Game Over in the middle of the Week after sleeping with the dude in the brothel at night.
Seriously he's the only one I can manage to sleep with xD

Last edited:

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hmm kind of annoying, based on what I can see the recollection mode only recalls the scenes, there's a bunch of stuff still missing from it.

Edit: Well here's a hacked save with the recollection item in your inventory with all scenes and animations unlocked

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.