What's new

[Complete - Partial] [聖騎士] セリス 探索型 / Knights of Messiah (RJ246162)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
so i applied the partial correctly, i have V4 but it doesnt translate anything?
Edit: Sorry i forgot to delete the game data file
Edit2: soo... only the names appear translated and the menus, no dialogue what so ever. is this normal?
Partial translation mean items & skills - broadly. Usually menu and names are done too, but it rarely contain more (like some importante choice in the intro for exemple, but it's really rare).

Anyway, an official translation is under progress if you really want the game in english

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
sorry to necro but it seems i cant find the link for partial translation,, anyone who has it pls pm me

D187Bot

Demon Girl
Reputation score
sorry to necro but it seems i cant find the link for partial translation,, anyone who has it pls pm me
It's in his signature. Direct link to the exact file.

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
It's in his signature. Direct link to the exact file.
whats the password?

i cant seem to see his sig link unlike before i tot the website removed the sigs, then im the only one having this prob., could u msg me his link address?

edit: nvm i found it

Last edited:

Subscriber

Reputation score
whats the password?

i cant seem to see his sig link unlike before i tot the website removed the sigs, then im the only one having this prob., could u msg me his link address?

edit: nvm i found it
Could you tell me the password?

Shaele

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Partial translation mean items & skills - broadly. Usually menu and names are done too, but it rarely contain more (like some importante choice in the intro for exemple, but it's really rare).

Anyway, an official translation is under progress if you really want the game in english
Is there an info thread or website about the status of said full translation? (Sorry for necro)

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Is there an info thread or website about the status of said full translation? (Sorry for necro)

Good luck finding anything about its status though. They tend to announce things far in advance, then keep quiet about it until it's done. And this game had a lot of text compared to typical RPGmaker games.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well, Kagura don't gave info about the translation statut until they sudendly announce the release date.
However, the dev did comment on his ci-en that the translation was about 50 % done. What does it mean (50 % of the work, or translation ? Don't forgot testing and bug hunting after translating).

Anyway, that announcement was mid july... 11 month after the anouncement from Kagura that they were working on the title. So if it take the same time to do the other 50 %, you won't get the release before May 2021. So more likely, summer 2021 if you only have to do simple math... (which is liekly not realistic).

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Well, Kagura don't gave info about the translation statut until they sudendly announce the release date.
However, the dev did comment on his ci-en that the translation was about 50 % done. What does it mean (50 % of the work, or translation ? Don't forgot testing and bug hunting after translating).

Anyway, that announcement was mid july... 11 month after the anouncement from Kagura that they were working on the title. So if it take the same time to do the other 50 %, you won't get the release before May 2021. So more likely, summer 2021 if you only have to do simple math... (which is liekly not realistic).
I fully believe we will see that Summer ntr game before this, i even think they were working on that 1 since the original development.....

heheboy

Reputation score
11.png
did anyone have this problem? if u known how to fix. let me know please!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.