What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [聖騎士] セリス 探索型 / Knights of Messiah (RJ246166)

techno1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
uhmm, i think i'm stuck

after the escape of maya and celia through the mines, they are going to amber village, but i cant find how to reach it.
any ideas?
you go to the deserted island place on the map, then you should get a cutscene where they find a hidden ladder in the floor

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I wonder how many patch will be needed before the game is actually playable.
Between Translation error, untranslated bit and real bug.... With KG background I guess it'll take a good week if not more after release to get a good version ;D

blerghit

Reputation score
Between Translation error, untranslated bit and real bug.... With KG background I guess it'll take a good week if not more after release to get a good version ;D
And its going to be worse for this title with its crashes and bugs even without translations.

ments

Reputation score
They took their sweet, some years, of time to translate this, i would imagine, that they rewritten some scripts and pushed out most of bugs in process, but that is just my naive wishful thinking, lolz

Bryanis

Reputation score
They took their sweet, some years, of time to translate this, i would imagine, that they rewritten some scripts and pushed out most of bugs in process, but that is just my naive wishful thinking, lolz
Most game released by KG are v1.0, but the latest version is at least 1.04 - 1.06. Ok, they work fast to debug, sometime released all the patches in a week. After that it's one or two final patch to correct small typo error to polish.

It's just that.... Gyu's heavy coding on his game have me... warry I guess ...

jarvibon

Reputation score
could save be made for english version of the game? tried japanese save the game give error message and close when try to load save from japanese version

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Looks like Gyu made a different game instead of that mother daughter game.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
It is about the blue mage, it's another Minigame similar to the purple pigtail'd girl having a mini game.

And man, after seeing this guy's creations from like, 2011 I have to say, every time this guy makes an H game there's always something so shoddy about it. In this case, the VA he recorded has it's BASS up to 11 and tries to blow out your speakers lol. Also the H content is almost completely volunteering prostitution with NTR-lite aspects. These mini games I can see why he'd want to make them for time constraints, but if he's gonna bother I feel it would be better to focus on his art, which already has barely improved in the decade he's been doing it... Then again, the success of the minigames will guide him to improve the formula I suppose. It's certainly still much better then that other older mini game.

Last edited:

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
There seems to be a bit more to the new one than the last side story/minigame (Knights of Messiah IF ~Imprisoned in the Subspace Castle). Seems like he just keeps coming up with ideas that expand on the world/characters of Knights of Messiah. Doesn't seem like he's stopped working on the mother & daughter game (which is currently called something like "Rei of the Floating Magic City"), in fact there appears to be at least one reference to it in this one.

There's enough to it that I'm making a partial for it, will also make a proper thread for it when I'm done with the partial, which shouldn't take too long, may have it done today or tomorrow.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
My main problem with this game is that combat sex is clearly lot priority for the author. You only encounter human enemy (the only type of enemy with h attack) at the end game dungeon, and there is only 1 type of human enemy. All other sex events are locked behind story progression, and not in a logical manner - you have to speak to the bunny in the whore house and follow the hints. The h scenes are decent, but as Mikufanboy said they are almost entirely volunteering prostitution.