What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [聖騎士] セリス 探索型 / Knights of Messiah (RJ246166)

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Hopefully, this gets a demo and the author tells us what he meant by NTR. Unless google is being terrible at translation, I thought this was some NTR between mom and daughter or something along those lines...

So I got the demo from May and it's just the basic combat and interaction. It appears that we have a dad, a boy and the heroines. And maybe the NTR comes from that?

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hopefully, this gets a demo and the author tells us what he meant by NTR. Unless google is being terrible at translation, I thought this was some NTR between mom and daughter or something along those lines...
well the author has a few games out with the "heroes boyfriend is mostly clueless untill the girl has been well and truly fucked". ntr in his games is usually very heavy on humiliation and gangbang

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Do we know if the circle hired a new artist? The artistic style is very different.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
An info to take with due care - no source linked (a comment on kagura discord). But said to be ci-en or twitter or the dev....
The dev would have commented there that Kagura is 50 % done on the game translation.

And they announced the project 11 months ago.... making, if so, for a release in June 2021... (ok, 50 % done don't mean 50% of the total work time passed, could be more, could be less).

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Do we know if the circle hired a new artist? The artistic style is very different.
Late answer, but I remember him saying on his blog that he tried a new art style and it ended up being both more time consuming and not looking as good as he thought it would. Or something to that effect anyway, it was back when this game was still in development hell.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Any news for when Kagura will finish this game? This is my most expected game from them ever.

techno1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Supposedly the translation is just over half done as of like.. a month ago or so. No idea when it was actually started though so there's no way to tell when it'll be.

SD18

Reputation score
Any news for when Kagura will finish this game? This is my most expected game from them ever.
Lol, Kagura will release another 20-30 games not on their list before they finish this one. I'm sure of it. X'D

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I liked this game. Good art, combat system is good, lot of fun H scenes to explore. I can't wait for the translation to English.

Nubnub

Reputation score
Could someone explain to me how to get the different H routes. Im confused how this works.

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Pretty sure it has to do with accepting the offers to become a prostitute. You got several options, you can go with the corrupt prince neighbor country, king buu, the best rival friend, or the do the bidding of the moron who takes over your country to save it from being absorbed into the empire.

Now that there is an English translation, I finally was able to complete the virgin route, which unlock all the options in the game and all H scenes.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Pretty sure it has to do with accepting the offers to become a prostitute. You got several options, you can go with the corrupt prince neighbor country, king buu, the best rival friend, or the do the bidding of the moron who takes over your country to save it from being absorbed into the empire.

Now that there is an English translation, I finally was able to complete the virgin route, which unlock all the options in the game and all H scenes.
What translation do you speak of? You mean the MTL?

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
No, there a fan (MTL edited) translation up at f95. Dunno what it's worth.
that traslation is decent and the game is playable (although english is still broken).
the real problem are the huge amount of crash. if they happen during one of the many long events u are screwed.
imho, until someone dont fix that problem the old jap version + trasl tool like TA are still the best option.