What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [聖騎士] セリス 探索型 / Knights of Messiah (RJ246166)

alan0n

Reputation score
I tried it, it's VERY VERY machine, + not complete translation :(
It has basically no edits, so hes not wrong saying its very machine. As far as untranslated stuff, there is some that my scripts couldnt pick out, but its less than 3% of the total lines if I recall correctly. If someone wants to improve on it feel free. It was more than sufficient for me to play though, so I didnt bother.

iWriter88

Reputation score
Treasure Hunter Mai was by m1zuki, Sword Princess Cistina was by the group that asked for $50 patreon to support their game but also gave you access to their forum where they had a few translated. Somehow Cistina leaked from the forum

ADM

Reputation score
Errrr...how does one go about using this translation file? There is no data folder in the default game directory.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Errrr...how does one go about using this translation file? There is no data folder in the default game directory.
if u dont have the data folder u need to unpack the game with an rgss decrypter.
opne the program, target the .rggss3 file and select "extract all", then rename or delete the original .rggs3 file (if u don't do this step, the game will always use the original file instead the loose folder data).
copy the traslation file and overwrite the file inside the fresh data folder.
enjoy ur new (badly)traslated game lol

Attachments

techno1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That last scene errors anyway when using even minimal partial translations too, I'm not sure why. Probably something to do with the names if I had to guess. This error does seem to be different though from that though, it's trying to find a file that isn't in the picture folder.

alan0n

Reputation score
Got there error messages when using the machine translations
<snip>
Would you mind uploading a save right before that event so I can test it once its fixed? Your ahead of me in the game or I missed that event, so it didnt get tested..

Edit:
Mmmm can't really test it right now, but its prolly fixed in the updated attachment here. Ill delete the old one and just leave the updated one here.

Attachments

Last edited:

Kaiserkreuz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Seems i don't have a save that you could re-do the geis event in the slums and event with 3 adventurers in garucia forest, only have on where you could redo the event in garucia

Attachments

dark1193

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Would you mind uploading a save right before that event so I can test it once its fixed? Your ahead of me in the game or I missed that event, so it didnt get tested..

Edit:
Mmmm can't really test it right now, but its prolly fixed in the updated attachment here. Ill delete the old one and just leave the updated one here.
should i download the latest version of the game or the old versions in sukebei would be good

alan0n

Reputation score
should i download the latest version of the game or the old versions in sukebei would be good
That mtl was based off the v7 link that Etigoya posted a few pages back. The nyaa ones may or may not work as they are kind of outdated.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
You guys like previews right?

If you can't see images, you need to make a Ci-en account and follow the creator. No subscription required.

kudostoyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You guys like previews right?

If you can't see images, you need to make a Ci-en account and follow the creator. No subscription required.
can you screenshot it making a new account too much of hustle :p

lunamm

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
There was a "new" Treasure hunter Mai mini-game. Does anyone have it? Sorry if its the wrong thread to ask.

nutler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks like Kagura Game just contacted the author to localize and take Knights of Messiah onto Steam.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
New Ci-en post from Doujinshi Gyu! (The creator). He's considering bringing Knights of Messiah to Steam and wants to commission Kagura games to do the translation.

Also here's a preview of the battle interface for their next game.