What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [聖騎士] セリス 探索型 / Knights of Messiah (RJ246166)

Reputation score
A little rant about Rini...
Seris gets to fuck Maya so you would also think that when Rini became a sex loving bitch she would also fuck the frustrated Seris, but no she still refuses to have sex with him and even accuses him of "sexual harassment" or calls him a "creep" whenever Seris asks any question or tries to make a move to/on her. I don't know what's her problem with Seris but because of that I've regretted not choosing the option to let Seris fuck her when Seris first captured her early in the game. Alicia's situation with Seris is understandable (because of the cunt Hades) but Gyu-sama you already included a Maya-Seris H so what's the harm of including a Rini-Seris H? (In one of the virgin ends Rini became his wife so you could say they fucked together but I don't count that I am talking about while not in ending, on a side note Seris also gets to finally fuck Alicia in both non virgin and virgin ends, especially the non virgin brothel end it was a funny end)

On the other side,
I like how Seris says to Satori that he is indebted to her, yeah right.
I imagine this:
Seris: "Thank you Satori for helping me fight a literal world ending battle, and thank you also for NOT helping me in finding a cure for my preventing-sex-with-Alicia curse"

Loranzo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A little rant about Rini...
Seris gets to fuck Maya so you would also think that when Rini became a sex loving bitch she would also fuck the frustrated Seris, but no she still refuses to have sex with him and even accuses him of "sexual harassment" or calls him a "creep" whenever Seris asks any question or tries to make a move to/on her. I don't know what's her problem with Seris but because of that I've regretted not choosing the option to let Seris fuck her when Seris first captured her early in the game. Alicia's situation with Seris is understandable (because of the cunt Hades) but Gyu-sama you already included a Maya-Seris H so what's the harm of including a Rini-Seris H? (In one of the virgin ends Rini became his wife so you could say they fucked together but I don't count that I am talking about while not in ending, on a side note Seris also gets to finally fuck Alicia in both non virgin and virgin ends, especially the non virgin brothel end it was a funny end)

On the other side,
I like how Seris says to Satori that he is indebted to her, yeah right.
I imagine this:
Seris: "Thank you Satori for helping me fight a literal world ending battle, and thank you also for NOT helping me in finding a cure for my preventing-sex-with-Alicia curse"
as for that...
I think that's supposed to be an NTR joke, where she become so slutty that she will partner with anyone and everyone, but still use reason in dealing with Seris and refuse him because he is acting inappropriately. It's a blueball situation where Seris thinks he'll be able to get away with it, only to get shot down so we the audience can laugh at him. He couldn't touch Alicia because of a curse, but here he can't touch Rini because of Rini's own choice.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Is this game released? Can I start partial?
Check the latest version and if the partial is compatible, you may want to use a few resources from the current patch since i think this game has a lot of things, menus and images

Karrateir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
has someone possibly a 100% savegame ? found 1 few pages earlier but there are quiete a few scenes missing :(

Karrateir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i think i have unlocked all the stuff... maybe. btw, try it and see if u can see all the scenes.
ah sorry totally forgot i asked for this :/ but now all scenes i searched for were unlocked, big thx from me

techno1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Should really be making a new thread for this but we don't know the name of the game yet. Still..

There is a new blog post from Gyu showing a teaser for the protag in the new game:

The good thing is that she doesn't look like she has a loli body as feared earlier..?! xD

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Should really be making a new thread for this but we don't know the name of the game yet. Still..

There is a new blog post from Gyu showing a teaser for the protag in the new game:

The good thing is that she doesn't look like she has a loli body as feared earlier..?! xD
Should wait until an admin judge sit but i agree with you, a thread should be made only when we have more info, or at least the name xD

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
You can make threads in the GUC section, even if there isn't a lot of information regarding the game or even a name.

mattsan

Reputation score
Just curious. Do you know who was responsible for translating the last 2 games ( Treasure Hunter Mai and Sword Saint Princess)? I vaguely heard that they were fan-translated.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Just curious. Do you know who was responsible for translating the last 2 games ( Treasure Hunter Mai and Sword Saint Princess)? I vaguely heard that they were fan-translated.
I know Treasure Hunter Mai was translated by m1zuki but he retired from translating.

blerghit

Reputation score
So is the game still in very buggy state? I started playing when first torrents came to be but at 3rd or 4th act got some game breaking bug, and decided to wait till the game gets fixed and maybe atleast a partial translation

Demonex

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Dlsite released for sale in english version translated by them, although it is like a lottery if the game loads rare bugs before its translation, most likely they persist in this.
Also has a version translated into English, and it seems that Knights Of Messiah may think to translate, although they are only speculations

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Dlsite released for sale in english version translated by them, although it is like a lottery if the game loads rare bugs before its translation, most likely they persist in this.
Also has a version translated into English, and it seems that Knights Of Messiah may think to translate, although they are only speculations
Both game use the fan translation, it's not the dev who made another translation from scratch.
At least it show an interest, but not enough to guess if the dev will look for a translator. We just know he's not likely to hunt to fan translation to shut them down.

muji0pd

Reputation score
can someone help me, i used Translator++ for machine translation and i got this error, fuck, i want to play this game so bad, but i don't know japanese :cry::cry::cry:

Attachments

Last edited:

alan0n

Reputation score
can someone help me, i used Translator++ for machine translation and i got this error, fuck, i want to play this game so bad, but i don't know japanese :cry::cry::cry:
Not gonna bother trying to troubleshoot it, here is my mtl for it. Im in chapter 5 and havent run into any errors yet. Id save often though just in case.

muji0pd

Reputation score
Not gonna bother trying to troubleshoot it, here is my mtl for it. Im in chapter 5 and havent run into any errors yet. Id save often though just in case.
wow, thank you very much :)(y)