What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [聖騎士] セリス 探索型 / Knights of Messiah (RJ246166)

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
this is a question for anyone who is donating on the ci-en for this game,

Do you get the full game when it is release or is just to support the people that make these games
it's like patreon. u pay only to support the dev, not for a specific product.
of course some dev can give free games or do some high price reduction for the people who have support him, but they have no obligation to do so. generally speaking, u can understand the dev policy reading the reward bonus he give for every tier of support, in most case high price plan receive the games free.
gyu instead have different policy;

google traslation of support tier in gyu ci-en;
500yen plan
Plan with 500 yen per month

◎ cien Paid will post the content you stepped in next time, mainly the contents of eroticism.
It will not show you everything as it will not be interesting when you purchase the next work if you put them all out.
Keep it to the extent that it shows chillies such as showing it partly.

◎ In addition, I will post the story behind the production, story talk, chat and so on.
I will post graffiti painting etc if I feel sick
Regarding this, I will limit it to a time when I can afford a feeling.

Basically it is a pleasure to be able to support cien charged with the concept of cheering rather than reward.
Motivation rises if you can watch with warm eyes,
I think that it will be finished more erotically.

◎ We also inform you of fee-based supporters by giving priority to specific delivery dates and scheduled dates.
The reason not to clarify the delivery date is because excessive pressure and stress may be applied.
That's why I do not want to be public.
However, if there are only paid members, the number of people is also small, even if you inform secretly
It is a feeling that it is good.
I think that there are times when you will be informed quietly of the scheduled date, only for users with paid support
I would be grateful if you could refrain from the mouth.
(* Because concrete delivery date is not a fixed date, I am pleased if you can acknowledge it kindly.)
1000 yen plan
Plan with 1,000 yen per month

71 people are supporting
1000 plan image. Png

★ About 1000 yen plan.

· You can play mini games of special public release.

· In the months when mini games can not be produced
We arrange CG · difference etc etc of past works once a month.
There may be times when you are really busy you can not make it.
As much as possible, we plan to renew one month.

· To the ending of the game under construction,
Credit notation of HN (handle name) (Applicant only)
If you wish, please contact us with comments or email.
Please do not use real name.

· The trial version is due to various reasons just before sale (about a week ago)
Although it is posted, only this plan,
If the trial version can be done quickly, it may be pre-published.

◎ The upper (1,000 yen) plan also includes the contents of the lower (500 yen) plan
You can browse, so please be relieved.

※ Terms of each plan may be changed / added depending on circumstances.
Basically I will not, but I will notify you when it will be changed.
so yes, u still need to buy the game.

Reaver

Lurker
Reputation score
Hi guys got a few questions, as i didnt have much time to try the demo (fkn bussines trip).
1. are there any scenes in town? exept the groping ones from the hearth npc`s
2. is there a way to get rid of pregnancy?
3. are the first 2 girls already ntr-d? as i seen a scene after getting the purple haired girl in camp, where the guards were stripping(?) the blonds shirt.

and rly hope the game will be out Friday or Saturday on eng dlsite as im getting home on Sat. :D

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hi guys got a few questions, as i didnt have much time to try the demo (fkn bussines trip).
3. are the first 2 girls already ntr-d? as i seen a scene after getting the purple haired girl in camp, where the guards were stripping(?) the blonds shirt.

and rly hope the game will be out Friday or Saturday on eng dlsite as im getting home on Sat. :D
Around 10 or 15

iWriter88

Reputation score

1. i didnt find any but i could be wrong...there's a lot of hints for scenes to start but i couldn't seem to get any to progress. not sure on how to get the slum scene for example.
2. the girls auto give birth heading into boss fights. else, you can manually do it from the menu one by one and get a short scene
3. i dont think so; you can check sex stats of the girls at any point and im fairly sure alicia was at 0 for everything heading into the boss fight

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Is there a way to turn the annoying mouse cursor off in game. When options to pick come on screen it pops over next to the choices then I have to move it off screen again.

techno1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there a way to turn the annoying mouse cursor off in game. When options to pick come on screen it pops over next to the choices then I have to move it off screen again.
Not unless you unpack the game into a project and take out the scripts, I assume. And that might break the game depending on how it was implemented into the game soooo, probably not. I'm fairly sure this is the reason behind the lag on the main menu / map screen.

Revelations

Reputation score
this is a question for anyone who is donating on the ci-en for this game,

Do you get the full game when it is release or is just to support the people that make these games
I have been donating for awhile you still have to buy the full game but the mini games alone are worth price of admonition for me atleast

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
ok guys i figured it out this was never a demo its more like a beta test for the demo thats why the bug in it are so mad like going through walls or when you talk to the people from the slum who have heart marks game crashing thats why he posted it on cien first and not dl site

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
ok guys i figured it out this was never a demo its more like a beta test for the demo thats why the bug in it are so mad like going through walls or when you talk to the people from the slum who have heart marks game crashing thats why he posted it on cien first and not dl site
ant the "final" demo is not much better lol he had must change asap a really bad game breaking bug just after the release of that demo.
the new one have fixed this problems but who know how many bug the release will have.

iWriter88

Reputation score
smh looks like the dev is busy at working implementing random ass functions that people suggested

JUST RELEASE THE DAMN GAME ALREADY

techno1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
smh looks like the dev is busy at working implementing random ass functions that people suggested

JUST RELEASE THE DAMN GAME ALREADY
Well, one of these is a "teleport to town" function which will be a huge welcome; I HATE the sonic speed mobs in Gyu games conveniently placed on a tight corner and then having to pass back through the same corner on the way out, it pisses me off so bad!

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Well, one of these is a "teleport to town" function which will be a huge welcome; I HATE the sonic speed mobs in Gyu games conveniently placed on a tight corner and then having to pass back through the same corner on the way out, it pisses me off so bad!

preach brother i feel you! the runing to through mobs even with my cheatengine speed takes forever and is annoying

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Ci-en Update... :cry:

Knights of Messia is a culmination of my hobby and what I want to do.
I just want to do this work just like this. I want to be stuck.
For me in that sense, it is my last work of my life.
Probably there are various circumstances after this, I think that I can not make any more original works.
Although it may be laughed, it is
a work that I did the last thing I wanted to do in my life.
So, I would like to do my best as much as possible.
I'm sorry to have kept you waiting a bit, but please wait just a little.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Ci-en Update... :cry:

Knights of Messia is a culmination of my hobby and what I want to do.
I just want to do this work just like this. I want to be stuck.
For me in that sense, it is my last work of my life.
Probably there are various circumstances after this, I think that I can not make any more original works.
Although it may be laughed, it is
a work that I did the last thing I wanted to do in my life.
So, I would like to do my best as much as possible.
I'm sorry to have kept you waiting a bit, but please wait just a little.
what the hell is wrong with this dev? i'm curious to know why he have so many (personal) trouble to make this game.
btw, this will be his last game. that's sad. he's bad at coding, but his games was all really good. i will definitely miss his works.

techno1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Man, that sucks. Is he saying that this is the game he's wanted to make as part of his hobby (a goal?) so he has nothing else to make after this? Or is he just wanting to stop? :(

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
that is honestly depressing i hope he aint feeling suicidal or he getting gloomy cuz some dim wits online bad mouthed him :(

ps. messaged the guy some positive things and told him hope he continues his work..plz do what i did guys this is where we can help him for saving our dicks!:cry:

Last edited:

Loranzo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
He said this a few months ago already.
He likes to make these games, but they are hell for him in terms of pressure, bug-fixing, time commitment, etc.
This game is supposed to be his magnum opus, with everything he wants to put in there. It's supposed to be his biggest game.
As such, he doesn't think he will have the energy to make anything like this again. He may do a few short minigames like the ones he posted on ci-en.
Based on posts from his ci-en and dlsite blog.

techno1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Fair enough, that's how I read it but I wasn't sure because of the iffy translation.