What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [聖騎士] セリス 探索型 / Knights of Messiah (RJ246166)

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Gyu!【聖騎士】セリス 探索型 / Holy Knight Celis

Hello. Circle is Gyu.

We have accident delay in private life.
I'm sorry.

We make once somehow.
Attached image is the title screen.

Please wait patiently.
Thank you for your inquiry.

/////////////////////////////////////

こんにちは。サークルGyu です。

私生活で事故があり遅れています。
申し訳ありません。

一応何とか作っています。
添付画像はタイトル画面です。

気長にお待ち下さい。
お問い合わせ、ありがとうございました。

Just got this reply from Gyu.

Diego

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just got this reply from Gyu.
Thank you for your trouble!

It's good to know the project is still alive.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, that's... something new.
Most likely google translated.

Also, I find it amusing that the supposed male lead is basically in the back, as if to say "yeah, who gives a shit about THAT guy? Here's the 2 main girls you'll be breaking, that purple hair is totally joining in later btw"

Mrgrgr!

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Gyu!【聖騎士】セリス 探索型 /Destiny Fantasia

Every circle Gyu game is bugged as hell.

I'll probably wait at least 3 months before i even attempt to play it.

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score

this circle are 1 of few who is decent this days, rest are meh.

Renako

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Gyu updated his dlsite blog recently on the 20th.

Based on my understanding of mandarin and their japanese kanji counterpart, I only kind of grasp that he had been receiving quite a number of mails from overseas gaijins, and that updates on the new game was lacking due to his personal life, and that he has problems with some of the CGs.

Also due to the success of his previous game (In term of new art style), he is trying to draw better character portraits or something, and as such has been having some trial and error in style and coloring.

It also seems like he is almost done with all the CGs, leaving only gangbang, bathing and meat toilet scenes for pregnancy. Oh, and in has last paragraph before the rabbit picture, it seems as if he was praising himself for being a super pervert or some shit. Not sure >_>;

Then next comes the Q&A. Not sure what is going on, but if I am not wrong, people are asking when did he start work for his previous game, and if he enjoy making sequels related to it or something. Then there is also some thing about music from FF to be added into his new games for epic bozz battlez.

...Also, some dude ask if he was ever gonna use 3D models for his work, which he replied that he didn't like 3D modeling or something. That, I wish he stick to hand drawn arts.

There is also another post where someone ask him how to get pregnant character portraits for Mai etc... I am pretty sure everyone know how to talk to the nun for that.

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Gyu updated his dlsite blog recently on the 20th.

Some more info I'd like to add: there will be no animation for this game because he doesn't have the time to make it.
There goes my anticipation

Diego

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Another update from his blog, not sure what it says but at least it includes a new screenshot of the game's trial version.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

lol i have barely played the prologue of treasure hunter and now i find this, it looks good but complicated, also Yugifan i propose you don't make a partial of this game until 1 or 2 months after release! this is a game we know will be updated so it makes sense to wait.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Another update from his blog, not sure what it says but at least it includes a new screenshot of the game's trial version.
That's not trial. It's another latest sceen added, and by the way things going, it seems it's gonna take longer than he thought since he decided it's a good idea to add more scenes...

That madman...

Renako

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When I read his messages on the AVs thingy, I seriously hope that one of those endings aren't similar to that of Mai's lol

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When I read his messages on the AVs thingy, I seriously hope that one of those endings aren't similar to that of Mai's lol
Now that you mention it, he already said once that he took notice of how bad Mai's ending is, especially after he got a mail from a player, complaining how Mai's ending felt so cheap, how the black haired guy (Takuya, is it?) ended up revealed being a good guy ultimately, who used prostitution and AV as a means to end that world's poverty.

He already swore not to do that kind of shit again.

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There is an update on the dev site with a few new pictures and what looks like a lot of info.

Diego

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There is an update on the dev site with a few new pictures and what looks like a lot of info.

Using google translator increased my fears that perhaps the project is dying.
...PLEASE DON´T DIE!

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Using google translator increased my fears that perhaps the project is dying.
...PLEASE DON´T DIE!
Ugh...no the project is not dying. And Google translator is lying. Don't trust it.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Ugh...no the project is not dying. And Google translator is lying. Don't trust it.
It's not really lying, it's just bad at JP.

I think the part he panicked about is author saying he's gotten people contacting him about things like "you stuck? is the project dead?" etc.
And google then translated that part wrong since it's part of a really really long sentence.

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was starting to wonder what happened to them, good to know they alive and well.