What's new

ACT [ Serurebu ] [ セルレ部 ] Kikaku Kakusei -Kikoki RUSU- / 機核覚醒~機工姫ルース~ RE143820 RJ143820

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: 機核覚醒~機工姫ルース~ RJ143820

There has been another update. I didn't check to see what's been changed though.

selvalunchu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there anyway to destroy your barrier (clothes) faster? :(
Use skill from Code H or Code O when full heat. Code H will do damage everything around her and your barrier will instant break while Code O will decrease your barrier gauge overtime but give you super armor before a gauge went 0

anyone know how a floating slime do H move?

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is anyone going to Hex Edit this game to uncensor it? That'd be sweet.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Is anyone going to Hex Edit this game to uncensor it? That'd be sweet.
The newest version adds an option to just turn off the censor, among other things.

Unfortunately, nobody seems to have the updated version.

OP
Sangoku25

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

only question is who comes to the final version, for example. 1.03 or 1.05 ran XD

devildragon777

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there still no updated version uploaded anywhere?

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anybody have a 100% save of the game with all the enemy H-animations unlocked? Much appreciated if someone could link that.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Not having much luck locating a 1.03 or 1.05. Anybody out there have it and mind throwing me a PM?

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Not having much luck locating a 1.03 or 1.05. Anybody out there have it and mind throwing me a PM?
I would also love a PM if anyone ever manages to get it... been searching for it for quite a while and I'd be super grateful!

Also since it was requested, here's my save file.

Attachments

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So did anyone find the latest version? That gray brick there is a real eyesore.

pikonyanko

Reputation score

Can anybody here give me some tips how to defeat the final boss in hard difficulty? Like what kind of skill i should use to fight her in this prolonged battle and to effectively combo her?

Thx in advance

devildragon777

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It updated to 1.10 today. Here's what Google Translate can say about it:

Dlsite Page said:
Additional combat voice. (Ruth: Continued Keito)
And bug fixes for custom voice.
The updated versions for this seem to not be showing up anywhere...

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It updated to 1.10 today. Here's what Google Translate can say about it:

The updated versions for this seem to not be showing up anywhere...
That seems to be the case for all the updated versions. It's a sad thing indeed, especially for how good this game is.

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If anybody wishes to PM me for the newest version of the game, feel free to do so.
I sent you a PM for such.

Also I have a question, What's the use of the custom voice thing?

(I do not have the game.)

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not sure if this is worth the buy and I wanted to test the latest version since some of the updates have bugs fixes, no luck locating it though. Too bad, it looks and sounds decent. The mosiac option/update looks especially helpful, since the default censor looks terrible.

Anybody know what all the stuff in the 2nd menu is specifically? I assume like stat/attribute upgrades.  Eh I'll try to do a bit of translating myself (If I can find the Kanji somehow...)

防カ - Fire protection? (This actually raises attack damage of normal attacks and skills by a noticeable amount)
ボデイ - Body (Hp increase to health)
バりア - Barrier (Hp increase to shields)

ラジエート - Rajieto (Radiate)

Pretty sure I translated it correctly since a google search of the Japanese brings up only RPG results. As to what it actually does in game, I haven't a clue. The Kanji locatator I'm using (From a writing pad) for the description of it isn't very helpful since it considers how many strokes I take, and I have no idea how many strokes these Kanji use.

サーキュレート - Sakyureto (Circulation)
Not entirely sure on this one, mostly images of fans and it doesn't really bring up any rpg results.

I'm sure one of the last ones has something to do with how quickly you gain your special meter, since you gather points in it rather slowly.

Last edited:

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Not sure if this is worth the buy and I wanted to test the latest version since some of the updates have bugs fixes, no luck locating it though. Too bad, it looks and sounds decent. The mosiac option/update looks especially helpful, since the default censor looks terrible.

Anybody know what all the stuff in the 3rd menu is specifically? I assume like stat/attribute upgrades.  Eh I'll try to do a bit of translating myself (If I can find the Kanji somehow...)

防カ - Fire protection
ボデイ - Body (Hp)
バりア - Barrier (Hp)

ラジエート - Rajieto (Radiate)

Pretty sure I translated it correctly since a google search of the Japanese brings up only RPG results. As to what it actually does in game, I haven't a clue. The Kanji locatator I'm using (From a writing pad) for the description of it isn't very helpful since it considers how many strokes I take, and I have no idea how many strokes these Kanji use.

サーキュレート - Sakyureto (Circulation)
Again, think I translated it properly since it brings up some rpg images/webpages, but as to what it actually does in this game, no idea. Not entirely sure on this one, mostly images of fans :p
I think the third menu is different attacks and powerups. I'm also wondering if they are adding new CG to the game, would be nice.

I thought I found a link to the updated version of the game, but it turned out to be fake too.

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In regards to everybody requesting for a link to the new version from myself, I have just sent everyone who PM'd me a link. I wanted to apologize for the latency of my replies though. I completely forgot that I gave the offer to people, so when I logged back in after, like, two weeks, I had nearly 30 messages from people XD. The offer is still open, I have the new version stored on my Google Drive, so all people need to do is pop the question, and I will reply as soon as I can. Once again, sorry for the latency, everybody. My b.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think the third menu is different attacks and powerups. I'm also wondering if they are adding new CG to the game, would be nice.

I thought I found a link to the updated version of the game, but it turned out to be fake too.
Ah, I actually meant 2nd menu, my bad.

This game is so much better with voices and the mosaic changes... Think he took a page out of Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time for the sword swinging voices lol, "Ha, hah, HAH" and "HYAAA~". Not that it's a bad thing, it's actually pretty cute. I guess there are only so many sounds you can make when swinging a sword. She actually has quite a variety of voice clips.

Also, this doorway is haunting me...

Ah, it shows up all over the 2nd area, so it's an unlockable, just found out how to get passed those red blobs.

Last edited: