What's new

ACT WolfRPG Loli [-SetsunaSoft-] エルローグ / EluRogue (RJ400230)

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Source of the Game

DLSite:

Ci-enSite:

This is a new game being worked by a new circle called -SetsunaSoft-,

WARNING: The game contains Loli.

Story of the Game

"There was a girl named Elumia who lived in a remote mountain. Because she was raised by animals that understand human language, Elu knows little about human society, even though she can speak human language. Such a naive girl gets tired of eating in the mountains and she decide to goes on a journey with her wolf friend Easeberg . Both aim to search at first for the finest ingredients to eat, but one day they found a chef called Aribou after they ended in a distressed cave. He tells us about a place called Paradise where a Angel is waiting and can grants high quality ingredients. The only way to enter there is developing every recipe and knowing all about cooking.
Then, Elu would challenge the dungeons around the world to collect ingredients in order to cooperate with Aribou to complete the recipe and enter in the Paradise."

Game Contents

The Type of Game:

◆ Fantasy Action-RPG Game for Adults.

Overral Objetives:
◆ Combat monsters and avoid traps in dungeons, collect ingredients and learn recipes to find a way to enter in the Paradise. What you do with our protagonist may have a repercution on the result of her life in the middle of your journal.

Game Mechanics:

◆ The game is described as a sort of various RPGs games by the author, who was influenced by the followed ones: Elona and Wings of Roldia. It have a free scenario world where you can go to anywhere while you try to help Aribou to complete the recipe and enter in the Paradise. Elu can get into the city and take quests, help the people or just keep farming ingredients and recipes. But be carefull, because she will encounter monsters and traps who will hurt her and of course, rape her. Also if Elu try to commit a crime, she will be punish (in a sexual way like in Roldia) and the H scenes will be developed according to the player's actions.

Also, autor tell us about how the gameplay works: In this game, the enemy does not always make an H attack, but when Elu´s HP becomes 0 and goes down, an H attack occurs. After a certain turn, she recovers from down and recovers HP from 0 to 1. Also, there is not game over if you lost all your HP, instead, if she is attacked, the sanity value will decrease, and if Elu run out of sanity, she will be defeated. But even if she is defeated, her equipment and items will not be lost. The purpose of the adventure is not to clear the dungeon but to complete the recipe and is designed so that it can be easily.

Looks like the autor loves H-States (like me), and he is adding a lot of stats in categories: Sexual Interest, Mouth, Nipples, Clitoris, Urethra, Vagina, Anus, Suffering, Crimes. The value of each part increases due to the naughty scenes and naughty attacks, and the increase in the value affects the pleasure value and the content of events. Not only that, but sometimes there will by some sort of Bad States as result of a H atack, like Slimes going deeper in Elu´s ass. The slimes covers her ass and makes an H attack that enter in her anus. Once inside the intestines, Elu gains a bad state called "Parasitism" and will randomly take pleasure damage as she moves. In addition to normal slimes, there are other species such as "Red Slime" that spouts aphrodisiac and "Yellow Slime" that emits pleasure, and if they are parasitized, it will become even more difficult for her. That means the increase in sensitivity due to changes in stats that are multiplied by the effects of bad stats, so the more she advance in her adventure, the more pleasure she will receive.

Another characteristic is a element who autor call "Feet" due to the influence of the game Elona, and is a term that describes the characteristics of the character. If a H status meet certain condition, you will be able to earn feet, which will change Elu´s deep psychology. When you earn a feet, it will be displayed on the H status screen, and various effects will occur. He also say he will definitely include naked wandering elements to make it so that the reaction of all NPCs changes when Elu is talking naked with them.

There exist also a clothing and urination system. The clothing system for now consist in cloth to go sleep but he aims to add more (like Dance Cloth). The urination system works in this way: Urinary motivation gradually accumulates as a turn progresses. If it exceeds a certain value, Elu will get a bad state. Also, "Urgent Intention" has 3 stages of Lv1, Lv2, LvMAX. Incontinence after a certain turn in the state of LvMax, also, if she drinks, it will further increase her urge to urinate. The higher the urination level, the longer the number of turns required to urinate.

And it goes with more stuffs like: skills, item recollection and enchantment that has been granted at the time of acquisition, and items that can only be understood by equipping it. In that manner, Elu will have to take care because sometimes she will find inadvertently a cursed equipment.

About the H-Mechanics and general gameplay: Consist on animated stand animation, with the animation displayed doing actions like atack, stand and others when Elu is defeated or goes into a trap or adquiere bad status (oral/anal insertion, groping, etc). Base controls action are:

Enter: Write a Memo while you are in the Loading Screen.
Ctrl: Skip Scene / Aim Atack.
Q: Fast Shoot.
A: Auto-Atack.
Z: Grab Item / Atack / Decision.
X: Menu.
Shift: Dash
Arrow Keys: Movement.
F12: Reset.

◆ The information provided are based on descriptions (text, images and videos) showed by the author of the game for now.

General Mechanics/Content Included:

◆ Operating Plataform: Windows.
◆ Dungeons.
◆ Virgin Rute: "Possible" (Need Confirmation).
◆ Damage Undressing: Available.
◆ Text Display: Equipped with scene skip / backlog / auto mode
◆ H-Stats.
◆ Item Recollection / Enchantment
◆ Rape, Bestiality, Loli.

System

◆ Game Core: Developed with Wolf RPG Maker/Engine.

Last edited by a moderator:

RockCat

Reputation score
It looks really nice, i just hope that the author will add a switch for pissing, personally i'm not a big fan of it.

Oh and i'd reccomend removing the banner she looks a bit too loli.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Yup, gonna keep an eye out for this one. Judging by the screenshots it looks like my kinda game. Reminds me of Wings of Rolldia and a bit of, dare I say, Maidensnow/DnP

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Cute MC, Wings of Rolldia-like gameplay (top tier), sexual skill that you unlock yourself, ERO STATUS EFFECT, did I mention Cute MC?

Definitely something worth taking note for beside recent big release

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Trial version for paid Ci-en supporter is out (300 yen), about 30 min to 1 hour of tutorial cave gameplay.

takeba

Reputation score
I PAYED 300 YEN, WHAT NOW, WHERE DO I DOWNLOAD IT ?
You have to refresh the page and go back to the specific post to download the demo. There should be an additional link available once the payment has been processed.

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Have to be really careful paying on ci-en since it only unlocks rewards for the month you paid on, if you want to download the March version then you have to pay for the March posts by specifically clicking the button on that post. If you have paid for April, then you are shit out of luck until the dev releases the April version at the end of the month.

bobbot

Reputation score
elona huh? there's a name i not heard in a while... really liked plus loved custom due to it undoing a lot of the stupidity added onto plus later in development and now we have an h game based on it well after they added the "wetting" effect it was only a matter of time i guess

testing032

Reputation score
Demo version for the tutorial cave is now out for everybody. This one appears to be identical to the one given to paid supporters last ~November.

He's also released another paid version (300 yen) that includes the town and prison areas plus some new features (new events and passives, fame system, etc.).

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Any clue on how to get to the town? I beat the slime boss a few times, crafted some of the things the lady next to the fire has, tried all the conversation options, found a shield with a dash ability that lets me go a few eextra places. The dash is 2 squares though, and I noticed what looks like a few spots you could go if it was 3. I read through some of the cien posts, but all they say is something like "you can go to the town".

For reference, I did download the advanced demo that was just released.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Any clue on how to get to the town? I beat the slime boss a few times, crafted some of the things the lady next to the fire has, tried all the conversation options, found a shield with a dash ability that lets me go a few eextra places. The dash is 2 squares though, and I noticed what looks like a few spots you could go if it was 3. I read through some of the cien posts, but all they say is something like "you can go to the town".

For reference, I did download the advanced demo that was just released.
Create all 6 recipes in the "Cave" tab to progress the main story. After that, sleep the night, and then head to the northwest corner of the cave (the one with the landslide) to have our chef friend's dragon friend bust us the way out. Also plot hook event.

The free/unpaid trial ends there though, so I have no idea what happens in town.

By the way, this game allows you to perform diagonal movement using the numpad (i.e. 1379 automatically moves you diagonally without needing to hold W), which really tickles my spirits as an Elona player.
I also think it's quite interesting how the boss battles have gimmicks you're expected to be able to use, like the explosive barrels and trolley in the slime boss fight.
As a further note, it seems that crushing (砕き割る or something similar, second option) a magic bullet also triggers the effect on you, so for example smashing a magic bullet of sleep (睡眠) puts you to sleep. You probably don't want to smash a magic bullet of thunder (雷光), and you probably want to smash a magic bullet of haste (加速).

maliman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, now I can put on my eyepatch like a true pirate, if you want to get past the trial-version wall, you can use adventcirno's mtool to change the highlighted value to 2, 1 might work as well.

Will probably pay for game when it's out. Don't like to pay for early access...

Edit: Not much behind the trial wall.
-A scene in the bar where she accidentally flashes her breasts at the chef.
-Three scenes for in the jail, but they don't have art yet. Shoot a guard to be arrested!
-A man in the slum laughs at you if you're mostly naked.
-A camp has some goblins for if you want a reliable place to watch goblins rape our MC.
Don't know if there's anything else.

Last edited:

Lewd_Shill

Reputation score
Well, now I can put on my eyepatch like a true pirate, if you want to get past the trial-version wall, you can use adventcirno's mtool to change the highlighted value to 2, 1 might work as well.
Will probably pay for game when it's out. Don't like to pay for early access...

Edit: Not much behind the trial wall.
-A scene in the bar where she accidentally flashes her breasts at the chef.
-Three scenes for in the jail, but they don't have art yet. Shoot a guard to be arrested!
-A man in the slum laughs at you if you're mostly naked.
-A camp has some goblins for if you want a reliable place to watch goblins rape our MC.
Don't know if there's anything else.
Works, you can also attack the men at the northern entrance of the slums for another rape scene, as mentioned in the ci-en.

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score
Has anyone got a save upon bypassing the cave at all? I cannot hand the smartly dressed woman any ingredients because as soon as I collect it I just get spammed with error messages until the whole thing shuts down. I'm in Japanese Locale so no idea how to fix it, just looking to be able to see beyond the cave with a save if possible since everything else works fine!

DB操作:データ番号がマイナスです!

処理地点:【コモンEv 292 行 10 】  ※もし並列処理のエラーなら地点不明です

--------------------

処理地点:【コモンEv 294 行 0 】  ※もし並列処理のエラーなら地点不明です

--------------------

処理地点:【コモンEv 510 行 7 】  ※もし並列処理のエラーなら地点不明です

--------------------

DB初期化:初期化しようとしたデータ番号 -1 はマイナスです

処理地点:【コモンEv 507 行 24 】  ※もし並列処理のエラーなら地点不明です

Dinamida

Reputation score
How to do the 4 crystals after cave?
And to confirm, 0.53 is town version and 0.101 is demo version? or am i getting smtn wrong here?

I do not speak japanese, so i have no clue about anything here, im going into this pretty blindly, and wish to get some info about it.

Last edited:

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
How to do the 4 crystals after cave?
And to confirm, 0.53 is town version and 0.101 is demo version? or am i getting smtn wrong here?

I do not speak japanese, so i have no clue about anything here, im going into this pretty blindly, and wish to get some info about it.
The 4 crystals is the Plot Point. It is written that those who master (unlock) all the food from all 4 places (cave being the first) will be able to open the path to Paradise, where even more bountiful food resides. The current demo ends soon after finishing the cave, so you can only light up the crystal that corresponds to the cave.

Dinamida

Reputation score
The 4 crystals is the Plot Point. It is written that those who master (unlock) all the food from all 4 places (cave being the first) will be able to open the path to Paradise, where even more bountiful food resides. The current demo ends soon after finishing the cave, so you can only light up the crystal that corresponds to the cave.
i mean i also went to town and did stuff there , does that count as another crystal or all 4 or none?