What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

thethinkerwhothinks

Reputation score
Eh, aside from there being a rather rudimentary raper done by using I-NO as a base (Tessa 100% was the name if i recall it right), i don't remember there ever being any proper work done on her at all, but that goes for most of the GG female cast as well (aside from Dizzy, May and Millia along with some ancient edits of Jam)...

I do remember having seen an H-edit of Justice somewhere at some point though...
If I recall, there was also an edit by spectatorxx from ages ago for I-No that had at least cowgirl and doggy comp from what I can recall. I think that's still floating around on mugenarchive.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
If I recall, there was also an edit by spectatorxx from ages ago for I-No that had at least cowgirl and doggy comp from what I can recall. I think that's still floating around on mugenarchive.
Well, that's all good but i'm not really about to take a nosedive into the cesspool that MA became just to find one character that i'm not even all that interested in (I would rather go take a bath with about hundred piranhas than dig around MA and irreversibly lose some of my INT points, lol)...

So to the guy that originally asked about I-NO i can only say you are better off pretending you've never heard of the character rather than trying to poke around MA. If you can't really contain yourself however and choose to take the plunge into the river Stix... well good luck, and may you get out of that hellish place unchanged (for the worse) and unscarred by the horrible things you can never unsee, lol#2...

thethinkerwhothinks

Reputation score
Well, that's all good but i'm not really about to take a nosedive into the cesspool that MA became just to find one character that i'm not even all that interested in (I would rather go take a bath with about hundred piranhas than dig around MA and irreversibly lose some of my INT points, lol)...

So to the guy that originally asked about I-NO i can only say you are better off pretending you've never heard of the character rather than trying to poke around MA. If you can't really contain yourself however and choose to take the plunge into the river Stix... well good luck, and may you get out of that hellish place unchanged (for the worse) and unscarred by the horrible things you can never unsee, lol#2...
Turns out I'm not even sure it was or still is actually on MA so I'll just cut the middleman out and directly up the one I have (I think I might have slightly edited er but otherwise should be good to go)

drac0nis

Reputation score
Does anyone know the password to this file?
ttp://mugenryona.sakura.ne.jp/uploader/src/mugeryona1746.zip.html

It's on page 35 incase you need to go back or something

thethinkerwhothinks

Reputation score
Does anyone know the password to this file?
ttp://mugenryona.sakura.ne.jp/uploader/src/mugeryona1746.zip.html

It's on page 35 incase you need to go back or something
Just to get the obvious out of the way, I take it you've already tried ryona2 ?

Tallsworth

Reputation score
All the files I had found which have SonSon ax gives an error when selected. Error message saying the charactermugen version is older than the current version. Does anyone have the updated version?

Big Daddy

Reputation score
Hello there,

New to this forum. Please can you you advise me on how to add the x-ray (internal scenes) for the Kuromaru press character. I have managed to get the missionary scene to work with Iari but the internal penetration xray skit does not come up.

Also, is there a schlussel version that works with the kuromaru press version?

will appreciate any advice or support that you have

Big Daddy

Reputation score
Thank you, I do use fighter factory but I usually just change basic stuff (commands and sometimes I import a cross section cut in), I know that positions are usually assigned a specific number for raper compatibility it's just that I never modded that sort of stuff so I'm kinda lost when it comes to that, as for your Luna I can see that the animations are added but you didn't add statedefs for them right? Since the animation that shows up for me ingame is very short (like 2 sprites?) and not the full one, correct me if I'm wrong, but if that is it I should be able to handle the rest.

Since this is a good chance, could anyone with experience explain how the position number works in more detail? I assume they are a specific statedef number, I can probably learn the numbers by checking some characters, but how do the animations work, I assume you need to set up a specific statedef for each thing like mating press piston, kuromaru gas, orgasm, creampie etc... (obviously the victims usually have most of these already) is that it? I can probably learn how to set those up just by copying from other characters, one thing I'm curious about, can you make a raper check if the character has a specific statedef for a orgasm animation and if they don't have it just continue normally? The idea is to add this to kuromaru press so that it goes piston > near the end of piston animation check for orgasm animation and if there is one use that - if not just continue the normal animation. Can you do that? and is there an easier way than what I described? Please correct me if anything that I said was wrong.
Hello There,

Apologies for my ignorance as i am very new here.

How do we add in the cross section cut-in for characters?

i am looking specifically for the Kuromaru plus (with the press function).

Any advice you have will be much appreciated.

Thank you!

Ricky

Reputation score
Hello there,

New to this forum. Please can you you advise me on how to add the x-ray (internal scenes) for the Kuromaru press character. I have managed to get the missionary scene to work with Iari but the internal penetration xray skit does not come up.

Also, is there a schlussel version that works with the kuromaru press version?

will appreciate any advice or support that you have
schlussel isn't complete wait a bit

Handy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
All the files I had found which have SonSon ax gives an error when selected. Error message saying the charactermugen version is older than the current version. Does anyone have the updated version?
Use fighter factory to open the char, go to definitions ( the icon that has two persons), in the first lines it should pop up name, displayname, versiondate and mugenversion. Modify the last one to the current version of your mugen. Save file and that should be it. If you dont know your mugen version just right click on top of mugen.exe, choose properties, details and it should be there. You can also edit the .def with notepad in the character folder and just add your mugen version. Save file and it should also work.

Last edited:

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
is there a schlussel version that works with the kuromaru press version?
There actually is. It was as far as i am aware the last version of schlussel uploaded on the mugenryona uploader with the filename schlussel alpha or something. And before you ask again yes i am 100% sure she actually works with kuromaru press even though to get her to work with him they sort of messed up her compatibility with everything else (it's not that it can't be solved but requires opening her up with fighter factory and re-positioning all of the sprites again which is a pain in the ass), so you should also get the one version before the latest one and have it in your char list too because that one works with everything else aside from kuromaru press...

Sure have, doesnt work :(
So i don't know whatever you guys aren't aware or what, but not all passwords on the ryona uploader are actually ryona2... Sometimes you actually have to match the date of the upload of the file with the post on their forum that has the corresponding password for the file in question.

Also dude sorry to disappoint you but as it is right now you aren't really going to be able to find the password for that particular file anymore simply because it is an old upload and the posts on the forum have most likely been deleted, and i can say that with such certainty because their forum has been attacked by swarms of bots and other nonsense multiple times in the past so their admin had to delete large amounts of posts indiscriminately in order to purge the site before they got things under control (they haven't had any such attacks in a while now so it did help, although they had to lose a lot of data sadly)...

Last edited:

Big Daddy

Reputation score
Thank you so much @HangerDanger - i managed to find the compatible Schussel file.

I am still struggling to find the cross-section internal view files for Kunomaru press on mugenuploader.

If you have any direction you can point me to on where to obtain such a valuable treasure or how to add it to the character, i will be forever in your debt.

Thank you again!

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Thank you so much @HangerDanger - i managed to find the compatible Schussel file.

I am still struggling to find the cross-section internal view files for Kunomaru press on mugenuploader.

If you have any direction you can point me to on where to obtain such a valuable treasure or how to add it to the character, i will be forever in your debt.

Thank you again!
Can I ask what exactly you need? I'm pretty sure I have the Kuro cross sectional internal sprites somewhere around. I'll upload to 4Share if you need them.

However, you do need to code them in to Kuro's State -2 CNS files, as well as add them into the sprites file for Kuro, meaning you should be expected to know not only how to use FF3 (or any Mugen editing program), but also how to code in mugen properly. Just asking, since you should probably be aware of what you're getting into here.

Big Daddy

Reputation score
Thank you for the amazingly prompt reply! @Emerald_Gladiator

I am basically looking for the Kuromaru press (or plus) file that has the internal view skits.

If coding is required to achieve this, i will have to start the journey as i am very new to this but appreciate the value of having such a skill.

Below is an example of the cross sectional view i wish to obtain.

Thank you again for taking the time to respond and assist me!

1595234499352.png

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Thank you for the amazingly prompt reply! @Emerald_Gladiator

I am basically looking for the Kuromaru press (or plus) file that has the internal view skits.

If coding is required to achieve this, i will have to start the journey as i am very new to this but appreciate the value of having such a skill.

Below is an example of the cross sectional view i wish to obtain.

Thank you again for taking the time to respond and assist me!
Sure. I'd encourage you to learn, as I'm probably the lone guy in here who strongly supports collaboration and not freeloading (not saying you are, just that most people jump in to ask for a file or a character).

Anyway, here's what I have for Kuro plus. I dunno current it is or how good it is in terms of its abilities/compatibility.

And yeah, I use 4Shared for my Mugen, and Mega for my translations; sorry if you can't use 4Shared, but that's what I'm sticking to now.

WBoy

Reputation score
Hey all, I've been looking everywhere for the Humpreon download but all the links I've found, in and outside of this thread are broken. I REALLY REALLY like the knotting and stuff from videos i've seen and I've been a little annoyed I haven't found anything. Thanks!

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hey all, I've been looking everywhere for the Humpreon download but all the links I've found, in and outside of this thread are broken. I REALLY REALLY like the knotting and stuff from videos i've seen and I've been a little annoyed I haven't found anything. Thanks!
creator took all his download links down.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Wow, wait there just a bit... I am actually somewhat confused here... How the heck did you manage to find a version of kuromaru press that doesn't have the internal view... I mean you'd usually be hard pressed to find a version old enough to not actually have it already...

What you're looking for is the AI version of Horuakuti's kuromaru press and that thing can be found on the mugenryona uploader (as well as a ton of other goodies)... Be aware that you don't have to look for that name in particular, just get the last uploaded version of Kuromaru plus (kuromaru plus is actually the press version now, while the classic kuromaru plus has been relegated to kuromaru short which i myself don't actually like all that much).

Note#1: There are also kuromaru ero and kuromaru girl which aside from their own little peculiarities also feature the mating press in some shape and form...