What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

kimjaewon

Reputation score
I have a habit of wanting to have something that catches my eyes.

Do you know any of these futanaris here?
Does anyone know the location or information of these caricatures?
(Nayuki Minase,Tenshi Hinanai,Koishi Komeiji,Nitori Kawashiro,Flandre,Suwako Moriya Scarlet and so on...)
These futanaris are fascinating.
I'd like to have those futa if possible reasons.
I would appreciate it if you let me know.
Maybe it's just a picture, but...

Ricky

Reputation score
the pic you see are what they're working on it sometimes a draft or for personal use later only few release those as parts to update

carlos32

Reputation score
theres a victim version of Lumei? a KOF sprite chara, I saw it somewhere I think but dont remember...

HornyObama

Reputation score
So I found a version of Kuromaru on Mugenryona that only goes one creampie before letting go of the victim, but it has no zoom, which I much like. Is there a way to make it so a press doesn't randomly stop or try to change to the side view?

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
What? You want it to zoom or to not stop?
That'd be 2 different things altogether

yourwilly

Reputation score
Does anyone have the Kuromaru compatible DQ5_son or know where to download it? I've looked everywhere but I just can't find it

fennedrake

Reputation score
I can't remember, you just have to click on the links and find which one says DQson. Like I said, it was just a couple months ago, so it won't take too long to find it. It also has shermie in it

OmegaManMan

Reputation score
Heya, I know it's down, but does anyone have a spare Humpreon file? I want to use it, but can't find it anywhere on the web.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Heya, I know it's down, but does anyone have a spare Humpreon file? I want to use it, but can't find it anywhere on the web.
Maybe check here:

I do have it, but I think the original creator here (Shana? I forgot which one of y'all made it) isn't supporting downloading of it.
I'm gonna respect that person's wishes not to distribute it personally unless they come out and say it's okay to do so.

kimjaewon

Reputation score

I wonder if futa Swako is in development or exists here. Is there anyone who can tell you?

Reputation score
Hello, guys, I was looking for this version of ( what I think is ) Saki Mitonoya :

If anyone already asked for this Saki, sorry but i'm totally new to these M.U.G.E.N communities.
And sorry for any mispelling or grammatical errors, English is not my first language, but Italian.

Reputation score
Hello, guys, I was looking for this version of ( what I think is ) Saki Mitonoya :

If anyone already asked for this Saki, sorry but i'm totally new to these M.U.G.E.N communities.
And sorry for any mispelling or grammatical errors, English is not my first language, but Italian.
Almost forgot, is that Kuromaru, Kuromaru Press?
Thanks!