What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Anyone knows where the char got released?
I think he mentioned on his discord server that he moved the public release to the start of January. Though honestly, not too sure if i remember that right
🤷‍♂️

Kaorusaga

Reputation score
I just wanna say thank you for posting all these links and files. I've been wanting to get back into MUGEN for a very long time and I've been dying for a more definitive character collection, so again thank you for helping me find a lot of these rare and lovely victim/characters.

kimjaewon

Reputation score
...I wonder when this person will distribute Futa Fairey for free.When I saw this, I didn't have money, so I bit my nails and waited!!

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
...I wonder when this person will distribute Futa Fairey for free.When I saw this, I didn't have money, so I bit my nails and waited!!
I think he mentioned on his discord server that he moved the public release to the start of January. Though honestly, not too sure if i remember that right
🤷‍♂️

Valentine9

Reputation score
I'm more curious about the release plan of the other characters, as all the previous futas (CR & RB) are supposed to be upgraded to the new much more efficient BT code. That was announced back in September at the tail end of the video announcing the public releases of Fairy Phewtit BT & the non-beta version of the BT code on Christmas so I'm not sure if those too were supposed to be public or even released around that time...

All I know is the thought of R. Mika CR being upgraded is very very appealing.

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Does it seem like they have been slowing down in public releases? I dont want to sound like I am being critical of them, I dont know what is going on with their personal life and its hard for everyone right now so being slower isnt weird. I also worked with them on an edit of mine in the past, I just dont follow them much anymore since tumblr banned +18 content and anime futa girls isnt really appealing to me and its hard for me to follow whats going on in patreons with restricted news updates. But their work was always really good and mugen tops are such a drought for a while now it was something at least.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Does it seem like they have been slowing down in public releases? I dont want to sound like I am being critical of them, I dont know what is going on with their personal life and its hard for everyone right now so being slower isnt weird. I also worked with them on an edit of mine in the past, I just dont follow them much anymore since tumblr banned +18 content and anime futa girls isnt really appealing to me and its hard for me to follow whats going on in patreons with restricted news updates. But their work was always really good and mugen tops are such a drought for a while now it was something at least.
No, it's not just you who thinks this way, i mean heck even Gettag hasn't made a public release in what, five or six months now, and the last thing he released for public was a totally unusable version of Brian that he never bothered to fix (he did fix it for his patrons later on). I mean damn it used to be totally viable to wait for public releases because all that meant is that you would be a month or two behind the patrons, but now people are paywalling even the basic status reports (i mean it's good money just saying "i'm alive", so why would anyone even bother making actual content)...

Now don't get me wrong it's not just them, but rather everyone on Patreon seems to do that sort of stuff nowadays which is just an extra reason to hate Patreon (another being that 99% of the adult content on Patreon is junk).

Note#1: I'm not going apologize to anyone for saying things like this, and no not because i'm feeling entitled to something but because i am just stating things the way i see them...

Beats9821

Reputation score
Man this is a helluva thing to get into. Just getting started with all this.

Beats9821

Reputation score
It's better since you have a new whole world ahead of you to discover.
Yeah! I uh. I can't get them to do the sexy times with each other though. They'll do it in Watch mode but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do it on my own.

Oh, I think I had some keys double-bound. Woops. Damn.

Last edited:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Funny. I usually have the exact opposite problem. Lol. (Unless it's Minotaur. That guy had a fucking nonsensical command list on release. Had to get patched.)

lol778

Reputation score
Guys someone have Humpreon char? im searching everywhere and i can't find it

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
No, it's not just you who thinks this way, i mean heck even Gettag hasn't made a public release in what, five or six months now, and the last thing he released for public was a totally unusable version of Brian that he never bothered to fix (he did fix it for his patrons later on). I mean damn it used to be totally viable to wait for public releases because all that meant is that you would be a month or two behind the patrons, but now people are paywalling even the basic status reports (i mean it's good money just saying "i'm alive", so why would anyone even bother making actual content)...

Now don't get me wrong it's not just them, but rather everyone on Patreon seems to do that sort of stuff nowadays which is just an extra reason to hate Patreon (another being that 99% of the adult content on Patreon is junk).

Note#1: I'm not going apologize to anyone for saying things like this, and no not because i'm feeling entitled to something but because i am just stating things the way i see them...
Well, if there wasn't any patreon.. they won't be making characters at all. They'll be too busy at whatever job they have. You're free to join patreon tho. XD

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Well, if there wasn't any patreon.. they won't be making characters at all. They'll be too busy at whatever job they have.
No, that's a bit wrong... You do know that there are actually people out there like Momota (the author of the Anise games) who are developing huge games entirely for free for years on end (Momota is currently developing the MV version of Anise, but it is quite different in terms of content to the original), and somehow i can't imagine the dude living on air alone so that means that he probably has to work as well (he is doing game making as a hobby in his free time)...

I do realize that people want something for their efforts, but there's a moment when the whole "but i've got to work so i can't accomplish my dreams of developing games" thing becomes a convenient excuse...

You're free to join patreon tho. XD
Yeah... thanks, but no thanks. You see i am fine buying japanese games from DLSite, because now with Ci-en it is easier than ever to see in advance whatever the stuff the H-circles/H-authors are working on is something i am likely to enjoy, but Patreon on the other hand, well like i said they are paywalling even the basic info and that makes it highly unlikely that i will throw my money on a project i know nothing about...

Anyway i have made my point (against my better judgement) so i'm just going to end any further discussion on this particular topic right here (it has already been done one too many times before)...

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
No, that's a bit wrong... You do know that there are actually people out there like Momota (the author of the Anise games) who are developing huge games entirely for free for years on end (Momota is currently developing the MV version of Anise, but it is quite different in terms of content to the original), and somehow i can't imagine the dude living on air alone so that means that he probably has to work as well (he is doing game making as a hobby in his free time)...

I do realize that people want something for their efforts, but there's a moment when the whole "but i've got to work so i can't accomplish my dreams of developing games" thing becomes a convenient excuse...

Yeah... thanks, but no thanks. You see i am fine buying japanese games from DLSite, because now with Ci-en it is easier than ever to see in advance whatever the stuff the H-circles/H-authors are working on is something i am likely to enjoy, but Patreon on the other hand, well like i said they are paywalling even the basic info and that makes it highly unlikely that i will throw my money on a project i know nothing about...

Anyway i have made my point (against my better judgement) so i'm just going to end any further discussion on this particular topic right here (it has already been done one too many times before)...
Who's Momota? I'm pretty sure that he is the exception to the rule. Although blocking 100% of the info would definitely make people have hard time jumping onto their ships I'll give you that.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Recently cancelled most of my patreon subscriptions, just haven't felt like I've gotten something that personally interested me for months. Decided to give it some time, but Marvel and Capcom, etc... characters really don't do anything for me. It's a bummer public releases seem more uncommon nowadays, but it is what it is i guess. Personally I've got the victims i need, so I've always been more interested in new aggressors.

kimjaewon

Reputation score
Hey, I have a question. He wants to write on this site. Does anyone know how to write

Attachments