What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

px233111

Reputation score
hi,
is there any chance that anyone has the "kuromaru vs sakuya" video off of laxd available for download? i've been trying to access the site for the last few weeks but all i get is an error message
any help would be greatly appreciated

GermanSherman

Reputation score
Hello, a small question since i am new to the mugen stuff.
I downloaded a kamui, but the mating press animation doesnt seem to work. I found a video on Gelborru of one here

I am wondering if anyone has this specific version of her or if it doesn't exist anymore.

Last edited:

DellSev

Reputation score
Hello, a small question since i am new to the mugen stuff.
I downloaded a kamui, but the mating press animation doesnt seem to work. I found a video on Gelborru of one here

I am wondering if anyone has this specific version of her or if it doesn't exist anymore.
Person who made this version doesn't release their edits publicly

Nostalgic Ballz

Reputation score
hi,
is there any chance that anyone has the "kuromaru vs sakuya" video off of laxd available for download? i've been trying to access the site for the last few weeks but all i get is an error message
any help would be greatly appreciated

I hope its this one.
There's nothing I could do about the quality, this site uses a weird codec

px233111

Reputation score

I hope its this one.
There's nothing I could do about the quality, this site uses a weird codec
hi
i appreciate your help but when i tried clicking the link it says it's been removed due to tos. any way you can upload this as a mega file or something like that?

Nostalgic Ballz

Reputation score
hi
i appreciate your help but when i tried clicking the link it says it's been removed due to tos. any way you can upload this as a mega file or something like that?
Interesting, this didnt happened last time. Oh well, Ill see what I can do.

Frosted Pain

Reputation score
Are these all of them? i figured there's some on LAXD that i can't get to, which is why i asked about it.
LAXD is just being really weird, so i'd like the ones on there to be included too. albeit a seperate folder. if that is the case, anyway.

Last edited:

Nostalgic Ballz

Reputation score
Are these all of them? i figured there's some on LAXD that i can't get to, which is why i asked about it.
LAXD is just being really weird, so i'd like the ones on there to be included too. albeit a seperate folder. if that is the case, anyway.
Well that he posted on LAXD, yes, there's some new stuff from him on Iwara.

hi

Here you go.

imirael

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In the same vein, did anyone save the futanari b jenet video with the big balls edit from laxd while it was up?

arth23

Reputation score
does anyone have a collection of horuakuti's videos in MEGA or Drive ? i appreciate it if someone can share it with me

kneow021

Reputation score
May I know how to get the zombie character from this video?

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
May I know how to get the zombie character from this video?
Closest you can get to this I believe is a Jill Valentine aggressor that has more or less the same effect, has the ability to summon zombie enemies as well as dogs I believe (maybe hunters) that will do some sexual positions. Might still have it in my collection somewhere, though after looking through my current installation I couldn't find it. I also know there is a Nemesis and Ero Helper edit on HCM that offers a zombie aggressor experience, but are a bit different then what you see in that video obviously as that particular character is a private edit.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Still active, albeit doesn't update on status too frequently. As far as I'm aware, best way to keep up on them is their discord, second best is their twitter
I think his twitter was deactivated, and just reactivated (without any content).

He's still updating Patreon, with Yang being updated two weeks ago. Other than that, yeah, he's been incredibly slow.
Still, it's free content and he's one of the few uploading half-decent English updates, so I'm not complaining.