What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

MasterLovesKitty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I am not very good at this sort of thing, so it will take a whole lot of trial and error. Mainly, I seen a jill in a video that I am trying to recreate. Problem is, the owner of said jill was no help with the simple answer of just "NO!"

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Oh my god
OH-MY-GOD
Horuakuti is back!?!??!?!
HORUAKUTI IS BACK OH MY FUCKING GOD
The man
The legend
The Greatest of All Time

@Horuakuti sama
Mister, please let me tell you, i am your #1 fan in the world.
I love your content so much!
I just wanted to say thank you.
Thank you very much, from the bottom of my heart.
I love your content so much. Thank you very much for bringing this joy to my life.

Also, looking forward to this new thing! I haven't tested it out yet.
Let's check it out yo

gettagmk3

Reputation score
You're referring to the post-battle KO scenes for Mino, correct?
Specifically, it's anim group 36790, spr group 9999 for the scenes, and anim group 36791 for the sounds (it corresponds to sound group 9999 as well, I think).
It's quite simple to add those scenes; in fact I've been adding finishing scenes for Joker/Tung and Mino respectively since it's a good way to improve victims without having to do the hard work of spriting.

I think the bigger question, however, is how to add the post-battle KO scene capabilities of those aggressors to other aggressors. Been trying to reverse-engineer the code of those aforementioned characters to add to Birdie and TOBF but without success for years.
What's a good character to look at who has the mino KO Scenes?

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
What's a good character to look at who has the mino KO Scenes?
Ah, many victims I have in my mugen actually have the scenes (I usually customize and edit them myself if they don't anyway); if you want, I can PM you whatever character you want with Mino scenes added, lol.
The original "Tifa" is probably the best, classic example, while certain other characters such as "Kyko" have unique animations that play in place of Mino's KO.

However, as I said earlier, the problem isn't the victims, since I've already found the anims/spr groups necessary to play the anims (as you've quoted me earlier).
It's the aggressor coding to play those KO scenes.
I guess if you want to see an example of what I'm talking about, it's fine to check out a victim's KO scenes with Mino (just finish off a compatible victim with any of Mino's H-moves during R2), but you'll have to check out Mino or any other compatible aggressor (e.g. Ero_Tung or Abaoker) to find their code anyway if you want to implement it in your Brian or TOBF.

gettagmk3

Reputation score
Basically want someone so I can see the state(s) they get put into in dev mode, the rest should be easy from there. I can grab that tifa from HCM though, but thanks.
Probably won't be a thing for Brian, but I figure having the knowledge available here might come in handy. I think something like that but would make a good addition for TOBF when I get to go back to it, but I probably will work on polishing the character and tightening some other things up first.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Oh my god
OH-MY-GOD
Horuakuti is back!?!??!?!
HORUAKUTI IS BACK OH MY FUCKING GOD
The man
The legend
The Greatest of All Time

@Horuakuti sama
Mister, please let me tell you, i am your #1 fan in the world.
I love your content so much!
I just wanted to say thank you.
Thank you very much, from the bottom of my heart.
I love your content so much. Thank you very much for bringing this joy to my life.

Also, looking forward to this new thing! I haven't tested it out yet.
Let's check it out yo
Uh I can't remember horutaki. What'd he do to make you have a nerdgasm?

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Basically want someone so I can see the state(s) they get put into in dev mode, the rest should be easy from there. I can grab that tifa from HCM though, but thanks.
Probably won't be a thing for Brian, but I figure having the knowledge available here might come in handy. I think something like that but would make a good addition for TOBF when I get to go back to it, but I probably will work on polishing the character and tightening some other things up first.
Sounds good. I can check the victim states for you if that'll save you some time.
If you ever figure out the code (I'm assuming it's just reverse-engineered copy/paste from an existing aggressor like Mino), do you mind sharing it?
I think it's a helpful idea to include for any aggressor as it can allow the aggressor to be universally compatible with most victims.

gettagmk3

Reputation score
Yeah, so it was actually pretty easy to figure out...well, for the most part. So what happens is

1. Minotaur basically puts victim in his own Liedead state (5150) at the end of the sex move if they're "dead". IIRC, this is so they can still be manipulated
2. At the end of the match, Minotaur checks to see if the victim was in the sex move as their last state before being put into the "dead" state
3. If so, Minotaur does that bit where he walks up to them (State 4000). Some stuff goes on with vars here, i'm not 100% sure what the purpose is but I think it's a timer or something for how long he'll try to get near the vict. When the variable falls within a certian range, he proceeds into the clothes rip anim (state 4010)
4. Once Minotaur gets close, enemy goes into the state for the end scene

On the code sharing bit - my clever idea was to just rip the necessary states and put them into a cns file that could be added to any character, which works on the aggressors side,but it's not working for the victim..so once that obstacle is figured out, it should be easily portable with the caveat that variable number/state numbers may have to be moved around

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Yeah, so it was actually pretty easy to figure out...well, for the most part. So what happens is

1. Minotaur basically puts victim in his own Liedead state (5150) at the end of the sex move if they're "dead". IIRC, this is so they can still be manipulated
2. At the end of the match, Minotaur checks to see if the victim was in the sex move as their last state before being put into the "dead" state
3. If so, Minotaur does that bit where he walks up to them (State 4000). Some stuff goes on with vars here, i'm not 100% sure what the purpose is but I think it's a timer or something for how long he'll try to get near the vict. When the variable falls within a certian range, he proceeds into the clothes rip anim (state 4010)
4. Once Minotaur gets close, enemy goes into the state for the end scene

On the code sharing bit - my clever idea was to just rip the necessary states and put them into a cns file that could be added to any character, which works on the aggressors side,but it's not working for the victim..so once that obstacle is figured out, it should be easily portable with the caveat that variable number/state numbers may have to be moved around
That's a good idea. Abaoker and Bao actually used similar separate CNS files for their finishing KOs as well.
A few months ago, I tried to simply add those CNS files themselves to other aggressors (and update the def files to point to those CNS files), but that didn't work.
Glad to hear you've got it working for aggressors at least. Hope you can figure it out for the victims!

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You've alwyas admired him. So, when will you become his successor? 👀
Oh i'm but a mere man!
It's too much power to handle for a mere mortal!, let alone one such as myself.

Hey, by the way, @Norwegian God Baldür, send my regards to everyone on the discord server!
Miss you everyone
You know, sadly, why i had to take a break from discord, i miss everybody there, send them my regards
Also hi to the ones that are in here, like Shana and Gettag hello

Reputation score
Oh i'm but a mere man!
It's too much power to handle for a mere mortal!, let alone one such as myself.

Hey, by the way, @Norwegian God Baldür, send my regards to everyone on the discord server!
Miss you everyone
You know, sadly, why i had to take a break from discord, i miss everybody there, send them my regards
Also hi to the ones that are in here, like Shana and Gettag hello
Shana? She'll probably be pissed as hell if I ping her. Well, worst that can happen is being kicked out or banned. Anyway, do you plan to return? Stuff happened!

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
@derakino999 How do you even know I'm here, I hide so well! Ehehe. But yeah I pop in here on a daily basis either way. I may not talk all the time, but I'm here lol. Progress on my own stuff is going slowly due to certain constraints, but hey - some day stuff's gonna be done.

On another note, very excited about everything @Horuakuti has been doing 👀 It's very good stuff. The footjob, the sex and the nightmare idea are all great in my book.
Speaking of, I saw a gif on the imageboard not by Horuakuti with a threesome and hell, am I all for it honestly... MUGEN doesn't have enough 3some stuff. Would be lovely to be picked up into this whole thing :p

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Oh yeah Shana that OC coming along great! looking forward to it
And oh i see that sounds exciting! baldur and yes i want to return!

varavam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Playing eko is still not possible to get victim of the new Kuromaru's attack right?

zebrate

Reputation score
@Horuakuti do you have any patreon page?
I've been looking for your Jessica char forever, but I can't find it anywhere

sexualenergy

Reputation score
do any of you guys know where I can find this tool? seems neat

Wilde Jagd

Lurker
Reputation score
do any of you guys know where I can find this tool? seems neat
Just checked it out.
The guy has a twitter page (same as the username), and there's a link with the tool in it.

There's a demo and a full version of it (costs $5). The demo has 2 aggressors (DongHwan and Bao) and 2 victims (Ki and A-Shi), and apparently doesn't allow you to add your own chars. So I'm guessing the full version allows that?

Looks pretty alright. The demo pretty much has every feature in the video, including the option to zoom in.
Just not the option to add chars which I'm guessing the full version would allow.