What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Mizulugu

Reputation score
This sub-forum is fairly rule-free cause the Mugen community here has never causes any serious issues.
So unless you spam the forum with re-colored versions of Kuro there should be no issues with you presenting your char(s) in their own thread(s).
Thanks, and there are already too many Kuro characters that I can choose from. I really don't need to create another one lol

I asked just to be on the safe side on certain things you can post here, because I do have an Umbreon created by me. The customize sprite that Umby has on are made from the female Umbreon of Hestrir, with Shana Bottom Sprite Missionary of Humpreon ( I have a backup in case Shana tells me no, but I haven't gotten an answered). He's still basic at the moment, but I do have lots of corruption things waiting for him as I build my sprites up.

HornyObama

Reputation score
Does anyone have the stage in this image? And/or know who the character is being mating pressed, or the base for the sprites? I'm very interested in it.

Oh quick edit, I'll show the video of the stage too

Attachments

Reputation score
Does anyone have the stage in this image? And/or know who the character is being mating pressed, or the base for the sprites? I'm very interested in it.

Shit... I need this stage....

Thatguy556

Reputation score

Shit... I need this stage....
You can find the stage on HCM =
If I recall those girls came from a pixel hentai game about Invading Orcs (something along those lines).

Ricky

Reputation score
recent comment said something about FC2 changes seems like it's affecting him too what were they thinking

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yeah like...their work isn't bad but its all the same stuff now.

yourwilly

Reputation score
does anyone know a recent version of Saki that works correctly with Kuromaru Press? the HCM one doesn't allign right during the breast suck sequence and all. (also how do you keep the breast suck going?)

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
does anyone know a recent version of Saki that works correctly with Kuromaru Press? the HCM one doesn't allign right during the breast suck sequence and all. (also how do you keep the breast suck going?)
you should use the version of kuromaru that comes along with each victim

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
@yourwilly
You don't have to tell @HornyObama that

It doesn't?
Well damn
Anyway try with the one that comes with Kotaro, or from the ones in this pack, they are multiple kuromarus that have come alongisde victims

yourwilly

Reputation score
Stop double posting
@yourwilly
You don't have to tell @HornyObama that

It doesn't?
Well damn
Anyway try with the one that comes with Kotaro, or from the ones in this pack, they are multiple kuromarus that have come alongisde victims
sorry, i was just annoyed a little at the time. also thank you! the 2285 one works best. also do you know if you can continue the breast suck long longer with the victim?

also are there many kuromaru press victims? i wanna do a ladder with as many as there are

HornyObama

Reputation score
Isn't it just Saki, Kira, Ange, Athena, and Kotaro that are fully compatible with Kuromaru?

Wilde Jagd

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone have a link for Kotaro?
Wasn't interested in her at first, but I'm pretty curious now.

HornyObama

Reputation score
Anyone have a link for Kotaro?
Wasn't interested in her at first, but I'm pretty curious now.

Also does anybody have this Black Widow? I saw it in a video in SenoJ8's MEGA where they have a bunch of compiled videos downloaded. (God another character that could use the Kuromaru Press treatment. Really, we need more characters that are like, older for that thing)

Attachments