What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Mizulugu

Reputation score
Thanks bro. Sprites are already splited, now what I don't know is how to code the explods. Does it have to go in the code of the victim or the aggressor? Both?
Depends on who you want the parts to be broken apart.

Example:

Let say you wanted the Rapist to have his arms in-front of the victim while his body is behind them.
You must code it into the Rapist.

Another sample:

Let used the bottom this time...
say you wanted to move the hips of the bottom for each time the top pushes / pound them. This event of animation will be used by the victim; however~!
The top who puts that bottom into a custom State will have to code it; UNLESS~! you override it by creating the same custom State into the victim. From there, you can
add it, or fix anything that your character may have with top animation.

Mizulugu

Reputation score
Do you have any guide to code those Explods?
My recommendation is to start off something simple and work your way up to the things you want. For references, or how to use it:
(if you downloaded the official mugen and not a customized one, go to...)

Mugen 1.0/docs/sctrls.html#explod
or
Mugen 1.1/docs/sctrls.html#explod

I can give you a very lengthy guide, but your chances of learning it will be slim, because you do need to know a few more things such as:
"Anim"
"AnimTime" or "AnimElem"
Enemynear, or "Enemy(0)"
Triggers functions (Again, all depends how you want it to show up)
"Pos X" & "PosY"
and so forward.
Which is why is best to start baby steps and work your way up to an Adult steps

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
the links are flagged and I cant download from it :(
So does anybody know what that Black Widow character is?
Both are actually in HCM:
Random, Gettag's given me permission to share the link to his mugen, but please check HCM so I don't haveta do extra work.
Obama, I'm assuming your question is "where". There are two Black Widows (one is the wrestler with the breakable armor, and the other is the one based off the MCU character).
Both are found in HCM.

senjuvilis

Reputation score
Hi.
Does anybody know where to get the zombie horde (and also the custom Lieselotte) shown

randomname312

Reputation score
can anyone send me a link for the newest mugen game, I have gone through some digging, most of the link are either dead, or flagged. and I am not sure if the The Queen Of Fighters 2019 1.1 from HCM is the right one.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Queen of Fighters is just a skin that goes over the top of Mugen.

And I believe the most recent (and probably final) version of Mugen is 1.1. Someone correct me if I'm wrong on that.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Queen of Fighters is just a skin that goes over the top of Mugen.

And I believe the most recent (and probably final) version of Mugen is 1.1. Someone correct me if I'm wrong on that.
It's Mugen 1.1b

can anyone send me a link for the newest mugen game, I have gone through some digging, most of the link are either dead, or flagged. and I am not sure if the The Queen Of Fighters 2019 1.1 from HCM is the right one.
QoF 2019 should be pretty recent, so I'd use that.
Gettag's mugen:

ahelover123

Reputation score
Does anyone have any idea how to make MurakamiMob's Idol M@sher into F@nservice attack properly trigger? It seems to be bugged and refuses to trigger against any characters who have the correct sprites for the "photos"

senjuvilis

Reputation score
Does anyone have any idea how to make MurakamiMob's Idol M@sher into F@nservice attack properly trigger? It seems to be bugged and refuses to trigger against any characters who have the correct sprites for the "photos"
Sounds familiar.
Had simillar issue with bara Monk x Kuroyukihime and others. Turns out there were checks if certain animations exist for an ero move to trigger in monks code.

it went something like this
triggerall = enemy,animexist(12250) = 1

it was located in commands section. I deleted these lines and it fixed this problem for me.

Last edited:

ahelover123

Reputation score
Did a bit of digging and seems like Fapmaster's version of Mob has fixed this issue (Seems to have made the animation trigger against anyone like you suggested). It's a little buggy but at least it seems to trigger now... It's actually my one of my favorite sex attacks in concept so I'm kinda excited to fiddle around with adding some sprites to characters I have for it.

In other news, anyone have a clue what's the password to the kuro plus? I'm honestly stumped on this one

EDIT : GOT IT, "ekokijo"

Last edited:

Nick_1357

Reputation score
Did a bit of digging and seems like Fapmaster's version of Mob has fixed this issue (Seems to have made the animation trigger against anyone like you suggested). It's a little buggy but at least it seems to trigger now... It's actually my one of my favorite sex attacks in concept so I'm kinda excited to fiddle around with adding some sprites to characters I have for it.

In other news, anyone have a clue what's the password to the kuro plus? I'm honestly stumped on this one
Can I get a link to Fapmaster's mob character? also does the attack work with anyone now? and if so, what are the specific victims that originally had compatibility?

ahelover123

Reputation score
Can I get a link to Fapmaster's mob character? also does the attack work with anyone now? and if so, what are the specific victims that originally had compatibility?
Here's his twitter pinned post It's been a few months since I've touched hentai MUGEN to a notable extent so I can't remember, but Asagi is one that definitely has it. Some support also seems to be laying around for certain characters like Sakuya but doesn't seem to be any actual photo sprites for them (if it's just a matter of adding sprites I can probably mod something in?)

Nick_1357

Reputation score
Here's his twitter pinned post It's been a few months since I've touched hentai MUGEN to a notable extent so I can't remember, but Asagi is one that definitely has it. Some support also seems to be laying around for certain characters like Sakuya but doesn't seem to be any actual photo sprites for them (if it's just a matter of adding sprites I can probably mod something in?)
Ahh I see, thank you!

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score
It could also just be the case that he's trying to click a hyperlink to Mediafire. ULMF is on MF's blacklist, so you need to copy-paste the link into your address bar, rather than just clicking.
Sometimes I wonder if our forum is that bad to be on MF's blacklist.

randomname312

Reputation score
oh it worked thank I usually click open in new brower and then that thing jjust happen, liek we cant get u there. So guys copy the link and paste it in ur new browser