What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Managed to find said video again because o

Does anyone have the Valkyrie/Walkure edit seen in this video?
Tried to find her just now, I think she might be a private character. The hentai edits anyways.

Chomp Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
This is a tall order but here goes nothing. I am looking for the name of the author of a certain set of character edits so I can see if he's made any more. They are all characters that were made to be compatible with Minotaur and they all feature a game over screen in Arcade Mode when you lose to Minotaur. It's usually a still screen with a blue text box and white text, with occasional voices. Some examples include Akiha, Angelia-Avallone, Petra Johanna Lagerkvist, Grizela and Eko.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
This is a tall order but here goes nothing. I am looking for the name of the author of a certain set of character edits so I can see if he's made any more. They are all characters that were made to be compatible with Minotaur and they all feature a game over screen in Arcade Mode when you lose to Minotaur. It's usually a still screen with a blue text box and white text, with occasional voices. Some examples include Akiha, Angelia-Avallone, Petra Johanna Lagerkvist, Grizela and Eko.
I don't know myself and i don't think i have one of those chars, have you tried opening their folders and see if there's any information written in some text file in there?

Chomp Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't know myself and i don't think i have one of those chars, have you tried opening their folders and see if there's any information written in some text file in there?
I couldn't really find anything. Most of the authors are just the original authors of the character and not the compatibility editor. Even then most everything is in Japanese. Wouldn't be surprised if the editor's characters aren't even available anymore.

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is anyone aware of why they stopped uploading Iari_r updates with birdie?im honestly unaware of the mugenryona.sakura internal culture,the users post gifs featuring new stuff for iari but no update in the uploader. The latest one is kinda bugged in some positions.

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For anyone that has tried her out, or is willing to, I downloaded Ruby Rose by Gettag from HCM and in messing about with her, it seems for some reason her full nelson animation won't play and just is invisible when using her. Reinstalled her for good measure even, but to no avail, also don't get the face cam cut-in for whatever reason when the mating press plays out. Anyone aware of what the issue might be, or does this version simply not have either animation for one reason or another?

Link to the character for clarity.

SkellyBones

Reputation score
For anyone that has tried her out, or is willing to, I downloaded Ruby Rose by Gettag from HCM and in messing about with her, it seems for some reason her full nelson animation won't play and just is invisible when using her. Reinstalled her for good measure even, but to no avail, also don't get the face cam cut-in for whatever reason when the mating press plays out. Anyone aware of what the issue might be, or does this version simply not have either animation for one reason or another?

Link to the character for clarity.
I think you might've used the wrong .def
RubyAI.def has the problems you mentioned. Use Ruby.def instead

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think you might've used the wrong .def
RubyAI.def has the problems you mentioned. Use Ruby.def instead
Honestly hadn't thought of that, and could have possibly been what was causing it, but for some reason or another downloading it from the Patreon and just fresh installing the character with a new folder seemed to do the trick, though, also went back to double check if the one from HCM had any differences, so did the same with it and fresh installed it and it just worked. Could have been some old folder I had in my set up that was causing some issues when it was overwritten for all I know, since I think I may have had a separate H version of Ruby in my set up prior to gettags, but honestly I couldn't say for sure. Thanks for the suggestion either way though!

koolkat6

Reputation score
Hi everyone, I have been wondering for a time if something like this would be possible so I tried somethings out. Is it possible to port Mugen or some of its features to Unity? I was playing around with Unity (with tutorials and importing animations/sprites from fighter factory) and made a very bare-bones basic top view game that has some dialogue, a follower system and animations made by the talented Mugen sprite artists out there (In this case Gettag). I didn't make any of the assets. But I wondered after Marco speaks to Kuromaru over the water I could trigger some Mugen features. I'm aware Mugen is not open source but I just would like to know what is or isn't possible. Reverse engineering Mugen in Unity is definitely way above my ability so the next closest thing would be a beat em up with rpg elements but if anyone cares or has any ideas i'd appreciate it.
View attachment 28842View attachment 28843View attachment 28849
Just out of curiosity, would anybody be interested in something like this?

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just out of curiosity, would anybody be interested in something like this?
Why not honestly? I definitely dig the idea at least. If anything might step on some toes to borrow peoples edits for the purpose of a game, but in the grand scheme of things I imagine it'd be fine.

On another note, I know the resources are somewhere here in this thread, but would anyone be able to point me towards some resources that would help me to make a character compatible with Birdie? Theoretically, the character in this case already has all the animations that would fit, just isn't recognized by Birdie as one that is compatible. Any help is definitely welcome.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I hate to be that guy, but: Has there ever been a write-up on how to navigate this "mugenryona" website? I don't understand it one bit and I couldn't find any explanation. Horuakuti's stuff in particular interests me a lot.
This is my third or so attempt at making my own hentai Mugen and it's been going pretty well for once, but that site in particular is still filtering me.
I've also been using hentaicharmugen but as convenient as it is it's also suprisingly lacking. Not sure where else to find up-to-date characters.

Another thing while I'm at it: I've probably downloaded 3 different 18+ versions of "Princess Athena" and every single on of them was incompatible with all my assailant characters. Do some characters have some kind of setting I need to change first to go "18+ mode"? It's very odd to me that multiple uploads of that character just so happen to all be completely incompatible with everything.

fennedrake

Reputation score
I hate to be that guy, but: Has there ever been a write-up on how to navigate this "mugenryona" website? I don't understand it one bit and I couldn't find any explanation. Horuakuti's stuff in particular interests me a lot.
This is my third or so attempt at making my own hentai Mugen and it's been going pretty well for once, but that site in particular is still filtering me.
I've also been using hentaicharmugen but as convenient as it is it's also suprisingly lacking. Not sure where else to find up-to-date characters.

Another thing while I'm at it: I've probably downloaded 3 different 18+ versions of "Princess Athena" and every single on of them was incompatible with all my assailant characters. Do some characters have some kind of setting I need to change first to go "18+ mode"? It's very odd to me that multiple uploads of that character just so happen to all be completely incompatible with everything.
the site is the site where they upload mainly files of characters, files, links. Just click on the files and enter in the password, they have the name of the contents on the right side. Almost all of them have the same password ryona2, with some exceptions like Horuakuti's files. The imgbb is basically like 4chan being an image board forum where people discuss projects and whatnot. If a file has a password that isn't ryona2, they probably have it in the forum.

Also it could also be a case against your assailant characters being incompatible. There are victims that work with some and not others.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Noted, thank you. Although how do I even find anything of interest? A lot of stuff is named very vaguely and there's no preview of the contents. And for example if I wanted to download Horuakuti's stuff how would I find any of it?

> Also it could also be a case against your assailant characters being incompatible. There are victims that work with some and not others.
I've noticed, but all 3 Athena's I downloaded that were supposedly compatible with just about everything also happened to not work with a single of the 8+ assailants I've downloaded.

HornyObama

Reputation score
Does anybody have the Poison Ivy with the missionary that was shown on the ryona uploader a while back?

SakuraReaper

Reputation score
i have a question, when playing against an AI Controlled FutaCR Felicia, how do you break out of her sex grapple? I've tried pressing everything repeatedly but nothing seems to work. Is there actually a way to get her to release you or is it just random chance? I'd like to know because i am tired of having to exit the match everytime I get grappled. it's not that I don't want to get grappled, i do, but I am using a character that i buffed up the Health and Defense for so when I do get caught, the match takes forever to end. I want to be able to break out freely for the times i want to do a quick battle. Also I know I could just remove the buffs, but it's my favorite character, so i want her to have the buffs.

Last edited:

Mizulugu

Reputation score
i have a question, when playing against an AI Controlled FutaCR Felicia, how do you break out of her sex grapple? I've tried pressing everything repeatedly but nothing seems to work. Is there actually a way to get her to release you or is it just random chance? I'd like to know because i am tired of having to exit the match everytime I get grappled. it's not that I don't want to get grappled, i do, but I am using a character that i buffed up the Health and Defense for so when I do get caught, the match takes forever to end. I want to be able to break out freely for the times i want to do a quick battle. Also I know I could just remove the buffs, but it's my favorite character, so i want her to have the buffs.
There is no way out once you are grabbed. The AI will randomly release you, but often? its rare that the AI releases you.
To overcome the annoying of the AI, is to set a button command inside the code, or~!
Take control of the AI and manually release yourself.