What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Hanata19

Reputation score
Where can I find all the characters in this video? I tried looking around for them a bit but they are different versions. Are they by any chance private? (So far I have only found Taiga)

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
There's a damn good Birdie and Iari thats got some new feature with a filling heart gauge, but it seems pretty incosistant in getting it to work, anyone know how it works?

Edit: nevermind, the p2 has to get a hit in.

Last edited:

Ghister

Reputation score
Does someone have the character Nazuna Inukawa from Arcana Heart ?
I found it in the vid of Mugen Zombies VS Arcana Heart, I would like to have the victim Nazuna and the Wolf rape..
I Only found them without the +18 .
Thank youuuu dear lovers !!

MasterLovesKitty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I am sure I have asked this before, but I will ask again since I can't get them to do what I want them to. I have character's with 'helpers' and I would love to be able to target myself with them. However, it is very buggy and I can't get them do target right. In order of most to work, I have to be hit into them. That is annoying. They also don't target partners if I have them in a tag fight. Any solutions would be greatly appreciated.

Mizulugu

Reputation score
I am sure I have asked this before, but I will ask again since I can't get them to do what I want them to. I have character's with 'helpers' and I would love to be able to target myself with them. However, it is very buggy and I can't get them do target right. In order of most to work, I have to be hit into them. That is annoying. They also don't target partners if I have them in a tag fight. Any solutions would be greatly appreciated.
For more Info:
affectteam = "F" ;Friendly Fire
or
affectteam = "B" ;All players

kiruzog

Lurker
Reputation score
Bit of a long shot but does anyone know where I could get a particular version of kuromaru press? It doesn't have the side missionary but it used the same button combo to initiate the baomaru missionary position (rear shot), when you pressed buttons on the dpad it would cycle through different sprites for kuromaru.

darknite_nitemare

Reputation score
if anyone's interested, here's a mega folder with some of my stuff:

I can't attest to all of this being up to date but if anything is or happens to be missing i'll fix it ASAP.

Can you reupload it, please? on Gdrive or mediafire? this link is not working anymore, and some/a lot of your chars I can't find anywhere;

Like for example:

Arina
Roomi
Chizuru Kagura
Karin
Leona
Vanessa
QueenBee

BigMikey

Reputation score
hello! I'm trying to change the position of a sprite so that it lines up with the victim's sprite during a rape move. Does anyone know if it's possible in the aggressor's cns file? If not, is it possible anywhere?

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
hello! I'm trying to change the position of a sprite so that it lines up with the victim's sprite during a rape move. Does anyone know if it's possible in the aggressor's cns file? If not, is it possible anywhere?
you should download fighter factory where you can edit characters. IDK if its possible through editing cns without a program like that but i dont think it is, its much easier in fighter factory, you just move the sprites in that program for either the top or bottom

barnaclebill

Reputation score
Private or WIP unfortunately, anything shown in "chengzhi's" videos seems to be in that state.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
that orange fucker again

look at this pixel artist, it's so good, imagine if we could have that in mugen

Last edited:

Cinders

Reputation score
What's the best place for finding movelists for specific moves (for example, what to do after the minotaur grab and throw)? The txt files are mostly incomprehensible in terms of detail and most of the old sites seem to be down. Is there an easier way to interpret the txt files?

For example, "
name = "������j_X"
command = ~D, F, D, DF, x
I can execute the jump, but not sure what this actually does and when to use it so it can land.

Other moves I've been able to find, but maybe instead what i just need is some way to restore the original japanese text characters so I can translate this.

Last edited:

dantekento

Reputation score
hello i need to ask what password mugenryona 2642 is ?
i try type ryona2 and it doest work

Fezz240

Reputation score
What's the best place for finding movelists for specific moves (for example, what to do after the minotaur grab and throw)? The txt files are mostly incomprehensible in terms of detail and most of the old sites seem to be down. Is there an easier way to interpret the txt files?

For example, "
name = "������j_X"
command = ~D, F, D, DF, x
I can execute the jump, but not sure what this actually does and when to use it so it can land.

Other moves I've been able to find, but maybe instead what i just need is some way to restore the original japanese text characters so I can translate this.
The newest minotaur (minotaur 1.1) downloadable from hentaicharmugen has a movelist I believe