What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Cinders

Reputation score
Sorry for the delayed reply but for some stupid reason i don't know why i suddenly stop getting notifications from this thread in particular.
I have a collection of almost everything horuakuti made

The kuromarus.rar file has multiple kuromarus because every time he makes a new char he makes a specialized kuromaru version of it, but, technically any kuromaru should work.

Also, this list does not include Miyako as she's the most recent and he made her after i made this list, which has one of the best mechanics ever made, choking and cholorofrming and other skills derived to reduce resistance, you should get her from mugenryona
Thread where it's talked about:

DL Links in parts because mugenryona uploader has a file size limit restriction

Update 1, extract and replace over her folder should work:

Update 2, same process:

....iirc
If something fucks up feel free to reply and i'll try to help

EDIT: btw password is ryona2
weird...i could swear the password was different... eh, whatever
Do you know where you place the Update 2? Which folder is it supposed to go, kuromaru?

The newest minotaur (minotaur 1.1) downloadable from hentaicharmugen has a movelist I believe
Thanks.

Is 1.1b different from 1.1b1? Seems like I can't minotaur 1.1 working on my 1.1b, but maybe I have the wrong 1.1b

1688516280066.png

ddlnll

Reputation score
Is 1.1b different from 1.1b1? Seems like I can't minotaur 1.1 working on my 1.1b, but maybe I have the wrong 1.1b
Having the same issue. I try to start a match and the game just closes. No crash message or anything.
Howdy, I am the author of this Minotaur. Thank you for following my work.

Due to some extra plugins used by this minotaur, it can sometimes cause instability. I'v tested it under windows 10/ mugen1.1b1.
Also, try not to change the folder structure and name of any file after unzipping it.

If the same problem keeps happening, I'll reupload another version this weekend without the plugin.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Having the same issue. I try to start a match and the game just closes. No crash message or anything.
Howdy, I am the author of this Minotaur. Thank you for following my work.

Due to some extra plugins used by this minotaur, it can sometimes cause instability. I'v tested it under windows 10/ mugen1.1b1.
Also, try not to change the folder structure and name of any file after unzipping it.

If the same problem keeps happening, I'll reupload another version this weekend without the plugin.
Agreed. Been getting crashes from your Mino, which doesn't prompt any crash messages, as stated. Testing on mugen v1.1b, Win 10.
Troubleshooting seems like it's being caused from your st (supernull.st), which ... well, the structure of the file is really odd. I assume that's the aforementioned plugin you're talking about. And yes, I've read your explanation of why you're including it on the ryona site, and I don't know if it's worth the incompatibility and instability for users like myself (and others like the previous two posters). Thanks for uploading and working on it, but it's unusable in its current state.

Also, why are you asking us not to change the folder structure or name of any file?
The vast majority of mugen creators name their .def file the same as the folder itself to coincide with the file path (so that newbies can just put something like Minotaur1.1\Minotaur1.1.def in their select.def file), but you've named the .def file 'Minotaur.def', meaning users need to be mindful about their file path. I don't see why changing the .def file name would cause any problems anyway.

barnaclebill

Reputation score
Wait, Supernull is a "Winmugen only cheapie code" that crashes any other non Winmugen build. Assuming that Minotaur has that code solely to be able to do "post KO sex" like in Mugen_Ero's videos.

ddlnll

Reputation score
Agreed. Been getting crashes from your Mino, which doesn't prompt any crash messages, as stated. Testing on mugen v1.1b, Win 10.
Troubleshooting seems like it's being caused from your st (supernull.st), which ... well, the structure of the file is really odd. I assume that's the aforementioned plugin you're talking about. And yes, I've read your explanation of why you're including it on the ryona site, and I don't know if it's worth the incompatibility and instability for users like myself (and others like the previous two posters). Thanks for uploading and working on it, but it's unusable in its current state.

Also, why are you asking us not to change the folder structure or name of any file?
The vast majority of mugen creators name their .def file the same as the folder itself to coincide with the file path (so that newbies can just put something like Minotaur1.1\Minotaur1.1.def in their select.def file), but you've named the .def file 'Minotaur.def', meaning users need to be mindful about their file path. I don't see why changing the .def file name would cause any problems anyway.
Thanks for your reply.
This plugin does detect specific file names and paths in order to work properly. But this does not contain the .def and file path of the Minotaur itself, so this part can be freely modified.

As far as I know, some users can play normally, while others have difficulties. But I do want EVERYONE to enjoy playing. Therefore, the normal version of Minotaur with no plugin will still be uploaded as scheduled.
Wait, Supernull is a "Winmugen only cheapie code" that crashes any other non Winmugen build. Assuming that Minotaur has that code solely to be able to do "post KO sex" like in Mugen_Ero's videos.
This is true in the past, but with the birth of various new code technologies and plugins, supernull can be implemented on mugen1.1.

lucrezialove

Reputation score

Does anyone happen to know where I can download this version of Kuromaru with these internals, and maybe this Yukiko? Sorry if it's a MugenEro thing and can't be found anywhere~ thanks guys

Last edited:

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
yeah couldn't get the one with plugin working. What does it add or rather what do I lose if I am unable to use it?

ddlnll

Reputation score
yeah couldn't get the one with plugin working. What does it add or rather what do I lose if I am unable to use it?
Hello, thank you for following this work.

According to the latest test, putting the Minotaur folder in the char folder of mugen (like other characters) can greatly increase the chance of operation. So be aware of this if you use Vselect.

Another point is that since many people are curious about the function of this plugin, I will explain it here.
This plugin is written in lua language, which allows us to directly read and write the memory data of mugen, so as to achieve things that cannot be done by normal programming.

For example, if the victim's localcoord is not the common value (320), the size of the explodes they generate during sex will be distorted. Unless the aggressor knows the victim's localcoord value and adjusts accordingly.
But due to some complicated reasons, it is impossible to read the opponent's localcoord, so the way to solve this problem in the past is to directly detect the opponent's "name", which is a rather inefficient way.
But with this plugin, the aggressor can directly read the victim's localcoord value, which allows the Minotaur to pair with all victims whose localcoord is not 320 without any bugs.

There are other advantages that this plugin provides to the Minotaur, but they are small details and difficult to explain, so I just briefly describe one example of them here. Hope you can understand better.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
@ddlnll , thanks for the reupload. Your Mino seems to be working now without the plugin.

I do want to ask; the older Minotaur's AI changed when selecting him with different buttons.
For example, for me, selecting him with the ";" or "A" key (mid-punch) caused him to NEVER use H-moves and he'd only perform ryona moves when grappling.
I suspect this is due to its AI coding for H-moves being tied to its .act files.

However, for your Minotaur, its AI NEVER seems to use H-moves regardless of which button is pressed to select him.
Do you happen to know why this happens and how to fix it?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
@ddlnll , thanks for the reupload. Your Mino seems to be working now without the plugin.

I do want to ask; the older Minotaur's AI changed when selecting him with different buttons.
For example, for me, selecting him with the ";" or "A" key (mid-punch) caused him to NEVER use H-moves and he'd only perform ryona moves when grappling.
I suspect this is due to its AI coding for H-moves being tied to its .act files.

However, for your Minotaur, its AI NEVER seems to use H-moves regardless of which button is pressed to select him.
If I recall correctly there is basically two settings Minotaur have, Ryona or Hentai. You must be somehow selecting the Ryona options on selection somehow. There is also third type, dark minotaur, it requires you to hold down the return key while selecting Minotaur.

ddlnll

Reputation score
Exactly.

Since the categories of AI have increased, I have adjusted accordingly. Here is a passage from the file "please read me before playing":
Screenshot_20230711-125957_Chrome.jpg

This version of the Minotaur focuses more on h actions than before, so the more commonly used pal1~pal3 buttons become the switches for AI that include h actions instead of pal4~pal6.

If you prefer the old version, you can modify it in configure part.

If I recall correctly there is basically two settings Minotaur have, Ryona or Hentai. You must be somehow selecting the Ryona options on selection somehow. There is also third type, dark minotaur, it requires you to hold down the return key while selecting Minotaur.
Yes, pal7~12 represents it. However dark mode only affects default power and pleasure guage. Has nothing to do with the AI category.

Mizulugu

Reputation score
This plugin is written in lua language, which allows us to directly read and write the memory data of mugen, so as to achieve things that cannot be done by normal programming.

For example, if the victim's localcoord is not the common value (320), the size of the explodes they generate during sex will be distorted. Unless the aggressor knows the victim's localcoord value and adjusts accordingly.
But due to some complicated reasons, it is impossible to read the opponent's localcoord, so the way to solve this problem in the past is to directly detect the opponent's "name", which is a rather inefficient way.
But with this plugin, the aggressor can directly read the victim's localcoord value, which allows the Minotaur to pair with all victims whose localcoord is not 320 without any bugs.
Now that you have mention this topic, how, or in what way can you implement the codes of lua inside Mugen? I am quite interested in knowing this, since I did learned lua with love2D fundamental

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yes, pal7~12 represents it. However dark mode only affects default power and pleasure guage. Has nothing to do with the AI category.
Oh I didn't know that. What is Pal 1-12 keys though? Are they the QWEASD ?

Fezz240

Reputation score
Does anyone have an up-to-date vatista (UNIB)?

from mugenryona 2424 I got a "rev1", and there's a rev2 (2527) but the link in that file broke; there may or may not also be a rev3 according to 2537 but I can't find it.

then in Queen of Fighters 2021 there's another vatista that seems to have most of the sprites of rev1 (though edited) and some brian poses in addition.

Is this the most recent vatista, and if not, does anyone have a newer one?

FaptainKidd

Reputation score
Yeah it's the 2nd stage animation, I wanted the expressions to be more erotic.
With that said, I still don't know how to "code" new 2nd stage animations for victims like gettag.