What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

captinspike

Reputation score
Speaking of folks that seem to have fallen off creating(as with Gettag, if life issues have come up creators should always prioritize staying healthy over forcing themselves to keep up with stuff they arent able to) I was following both Dhatz and Porocchi and neither of them has uploaded or posted anything in a while. Anyone know more about either of those, if they said what was going on or just kinda went dark? I was a fan of their works, especially Porocchi.

penta568

Reputation score
ok well i think this is it. don't know how long the download link is good for.
Sir.. I just wonder if you also have a Mildred avalone 18+ that has voice sound .. the ones from mugen archieve doesn't have sound.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Speaking of folks that seem to have fallen off creating(as with Gettag, if life issues have come up creators should always prioritize staying healthy over forcing themselves to keep up with stuff they arent able to) I was following both Dhatz and Porocchi and neither of them has uploaded or posted anything in a while. Anyone know more about either of those, if they said what was going on or just kinda went dark? I was a fan of their works, especially Porocchi.
what happened to gettag

captinspike

Reputation score
what happened to gettag
I didnt keep up closely but he was having IRL issues and it was affecting his mental health and ability to keep working on MUGEN stuff(hes been very slow on releases for a while at this point) and saw that his patreon page is deactivated or something. I was just wondering if anything similar happened with Dhatz, who hasnt updated since June, and Porocchi, who hasnt posted since April. Figured if anyone was gonna know itd be here

Razie4663

Reputation score
Re: Sex MUGEN 2.0

I noticed some uploader updated the page and few chars getting updated

Check at

Most of characters that get updated to 04/04/2015 should be checked, also worth mentioning that Sefu Len got a full H animation for kuro/mino
I'm trying to get ahold of Sefu Len, but I can't find one of her that works anywhere, anyone got a download for her? Also, I'm trying to find that version of Kuromaru that was so simplified that you needed only to hit the ' key and he sent out the canine attack, anyone got him?

Mizulugu

Reputation score
If people don't listen and still abuse, the best thing to do is cancel it, or place paid services

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
does anyone have that mega link that had a lot of obscure chars and videos? they used to share it at gettag's discord but sadly i'm not there anymore since i nuked my previous account i haven't been able to find an invite, also would appreciate one XD

barnaclebill

Reputation score
Is this it?

There is another Mega similar to this with tons of random female characters, but 95% of the characters in it are not NSFW edited whatsoever, this one I posted is all NSFW edits.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is this it?

There is another Mega similar to this with tons of random female characters, but 95% of the characters in it are not NSFW edited whatsoever, this one I posted is all NSFW edits.
that was fast, thanks friend, i think this was not it because i'm seeing a lot of names i don't recognize, but that's great, more new stuff!

Austin32

Reputation score
Just uploaded my first char edit on twitter here is the link :

It's Maylee 😍

EDIT : The link is on the twitter post sorry if anyone got confused lol 😂

carlossaas

Reputation score
Hi, can someone pls help me i don't now how to do this positions with bao.
"dogy_stand"
command = ~B, F, a

"lamelo"
command = ~D, D, z

"missio"
command = ~D, D, c

"mamada"
command = ~D, D,a

"baomaru"
command = z

This bao is from here:

hentai90

Reputation score
There is a way to randomly select aggressor distributed to victim?

I have the problem that all the characters come with random and I would like to have the aggressor extra. Can someone help me?
random select for aggressor and random select for victim

I use IMT Blue 1.1

lesath

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm having some problems configuring the Minotaur 1.1 char (btw, great work on it @ddlnll). In prior versions when the sex animations started - it ended after MInotaur came and he released the victim and it played the "cleanup" animation. In current version - sex scenes can go till the victims is KOd or when the release meter fills.
I wanted to make it like it used to be - one "round" and the victim is released. I tried my luck with Configure.cns but I couldn't manage. Is it actually possible?

Last edited: