What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

ddlnll

Reputation score
I'm having some problems configuring the Minotaur 1.1 char (btw, great work on it @ddlnll). In prior versions when the sex animations started - it ended after MInotaur came and he released the victim and it played the "cleanup" animation. In current version - sex scenes can go till the victims is KOd or when the release meter fills.
I wanted to make it like it used to be - one "round" and the victim is released. I tried my luck with Configure.cns but I couldn't manage. Is it actually possible?
Hi. Glad to see you like the Minotaur.
This is a good question.

In the current version, victims will be released under the following circumstances:
1. The Minotaur ran out of power after ejaculating
2. The victim is KOed
3. The victim escapes
4. Minotaur ejaculates in "rape after ko" mode

In addition, the settings you mentioned cannot be modified in Configure.cns now. But it will be in the next update.

lesath

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
OK, I'll follow this then :)
And yeah - thanks for the great work. I've played this a lot and usually, first thing I do after install is check which chars are compatible with Mino and your version got me by surprise - I hardly found any incompatible :]]

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I'm having some problems configuring the Minotaur 1.1 char (btw, great work on it @ddlnll). In prior versions when the sex animations started - it ended after MInotaur came and he released the victim and it played the "cleanup" animation. In current version - sex scenes can go till the victims is KOd or when the release meter fills.
I wanted to make it like it used to be - one "round" and the victim is released. I tried my luck with Configure.cns but I couldn't manage. Is it actually possible?
Yeah, @ddlnll , I hope this can be changed as well.
I like your Mino, but find myself using the original due to superior AI much more; the previously mentioned issues with it using more ryona-type attack moves rather than sex moves, combined with the issue above (where sex scenes just don't stop after a 'round') are huge detriments to yours, IMHO. All the same, thank you for your contributions to Mino.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i tested that mino and he doesn't go on forever, what victim are you guys specifically using?

Yuheui

Reputation score
Do you guys remember who made the interactable collectables stage?

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
i tested that mino and he doesn't go on forever, what victim are you guys specifically using?
It's not the victim, it's the Mino version itself; therefore, it's a problem with all victims.
As far as "go(ing) on forever", nobody said that. The issue is that the updated Mino doesn't stop after one round - it CAN go on until the release meter is filled, or until Mino's power is drained, which seems to be the case given the creator's previous post about how Mino works and how victims are released. This is different from the older Mino (which I prefer), which only lasts a 'round' - basically, it does its thing as more of a staged attack and finishes predictably.

And yes, to your point, I just tested with Schlussel 1.89 and Mino CAN indeed go on forever; in playtesting, the victim AI never filled out the release meter nor did Mino's power get drained fully, and so the aggressor AI went from near full health (of the victim) to KOing her through sex damage. In that case, he did release her, but only after KO.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It's not the victim, it's the Mino version itself; therefore, it's a problem with all victims.
As far as "go(ing) on forever", nobody said that. The issue is that the updated Mino doesn't stop after one round - it CAN go on until the release meter is filled, or until Mino's power is drained, which seems to be the case given the creator's previous post about how Mino works and how victims are released. This is different from the older Mino (which I prefer), which only lasts a 'round' - basically, it does its thing as more of a staged attack and finishes predictably.

And yes, to your point, I just tested with Schlussel 1.89 and Mino CAN indeed go on forever; in playtesting, the victim AI never filled out the release meter nor did Mino's power get drained fully, and so the aggressor AI went from near full health (of the victim) to KOing her through sex damage. In that case, he did release her, but only after KO.
that's weird cuz everytime i use him once the heart gauge fills he cums and releases the girl, i also tried pressing f3 i believe? for max super meter, and he still releases her
the weird thing would be the AI not trying to escape, don't they always do or should do that?

Mizulugu

Reputation score
From what I can tell, Mino never dies when he gets to this level of Health.
Not just that, but he can't be grabbed either lol
1697232175429.png

and this happens when he drinks the potion

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
that's weird cuz everytime i use him once the heart gauge fills he cums and releases the girl, i also tried pressing f3 i believe? for max super meter, and he still releases her
the weird thing would be the AI not trying to escape, don't they always do or should do that?
Eh, for me the heart gauge just lowers and he continues. I don't really want to manually press something (F3) and haven't even tried that.
Ideally, I usually enjoy just being a spectator and seeing AIs fight in Watch Mode rather than actually trying to control one of the AIs, so maybe that's just me.

As for the AI not trying to escape, I'm sure they do, but victim AI is so wonky, so oftentimes, it seems like they just mash random buttons - they COULD be trying to escape, but maybe they're just really bad at it.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Eh, for me the heart gauge just lowers and he continues. I don't really want to manually press something (F3) and haven't even tried that.
no i mean that i also tried that just in case what triggered it was him having too much super meter, for example one kuromaru does this he cums twice per bar but if you fill it he cums endlessly
now what you mention about the ai, that could be a problem indeed if specific buttons need to be mashed, but i thought it was just mashing random buttons, i haven't checked that

speaking about the potion though i have one complaint, he does not get super armor against EVERYTHING, some things still hit him, grabs i get it but he should have super armor against any types of hits, though i know it must be hard to code, i am just suggesting it if possible

also fuck, to the dev, how did you code him with lua? i didn't know mugen was cappable of handling such a thing like external scripts and shit
does it make it HARDER or EASIER to make a char this way?
ddlnll
amazing work btw, thank you very much

Mizulugu

Reputation score
no i mean that i also tried that just in case what triggered it was him having too much super meter, for example one kuromaru does this he cums twice per bar but if you fill it he cums endlessly
now what you mention about the ai, that could be a problem indeed if specific buttons need to be mashed, but i thought it was just mashing random buttons, i haven't checked that

speaking about the potion though i have one complaint, he does not get super armor against EVERYTHING, some things still hit him, grabs i get it but he should have super armor against any types of hits, though i know it must be hard to code, i am just suggesting it if possible

also fuck, to the dev, how did you code him with lua? i didn't know mugen was cappable of handling such a thing like external scripts and shit
ddlnll
amazing work btw, thank you very much
You still have to follow standard of the mugen engine, and you can find more info on github:

ddlnll

Reputation score
Glad that you liked it.
I wouldn't say it's harder or easier because it doesn't replace the original coding method like Mizulugu said.
Its purpose is to "extend" the functionality of codes. I will show what it can do in subsequent works.
But in general, it is not easy to use it well, and I am still learning and trying how far it can go.

wrongthing

Reputation score
Does anyone have an up-to-date vatista (UNIB)?

from mugenryona 2424 I got a "rev1", and there's a rev2 (2527) but the link in that file broke; there may or may not also be a rev3 according to 2537 but I can't find it.

then in Queen of Fighters 2021 there's another vatista that seems to have most of the sprites of rev1 (though edited) and some brian poses in addition.

Is this the most recent vatista, and if not, does anyone have a newer one?
Do we have a fully playable vatista anywhere? So far I can only find separate sprites and animations for her. If you have her can you share it with me? Thanks