Nah, that's Eko from Vanguard Princess. The one from Arcana Heart is apparently lost to time, only a futa version remains today.Is this what you wanted?
You must be registered to see the links
Hi ddlnll, I left you a message on your profile a couple of months ago, but unfortunately I haven’t had any luck getting you to see it yet. It’s regarding your Minotaur 1.1. I didn’t manage to download the latest version before HCM shut down, and I was wondering if you could share a link where I could download it and add it to my char collection. Thanks a lot!Maybe if you provide your file path, we can help you solve the problem more quickly.
Sorry to bug you again, but I can't find where this file is anymore.For more Info:affectteam = "F" ;Friendly Fire
You must be registered to see the links
or
affectteam = "B" ;All players
Do you still have that file of Mai Natsume?send it to discord
affectteam = "F" ;Friendly FireYou must be registered to see the links
or
affectteam = "B" ;All players
I am sure I have asked this before, but I will ask again since I can't get them to do what I want them to. I have character's with 'helpers' and I would love to be able to target myself with them. However, it is very buggy and I can't get them do target right. In order of most to work, I have to be hit into them. That is annoying. They also don't target partners if I have them in a tag fight. Any solutions would be greatly appreciated.
Sorry to bug you again, but I can't find where this file is anymore.
Arcueid was edited by Mr.Vodka, if I'm not mistaken he has the character file for sale on patronHello, sorry to bother you.
I'm new here, I'm looking for tsukihime melty blood type lumina character for a long time,does anyone have those characters from that?
Just like those,I found it in internet.
You must be registered to see the links
You must be registered to see the links
You must be registered to see the links
You must be registered to see the links
You must be registered to see the links
nothing has been made and i will from now on take everything by my own hands that was a huge waste of time and no one made anything for it just silence and i gave a warning i will not go for the same lie as leaf did with they projectsrumors has it that a newer HCM will be created under Viket and two other people since the original owner of HCM refuse to give any answer on why he did it
I mean, UL did said that UL never got the login info or the host provider for the website.nothing has been made and i will from now on take everything by my own hands that was a huge waste of time and no one made anything for it just silence and i gave a warning i will not go for the same lie as leaf did with they projects