What's new

Sex Mugen

Status
Not open for further replies.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Sex Mugen

I think I may have even written a guide to expanding the character slots somewhere in this thread, it's been a while since I've done it but it's somewhere in the .def files.

Yep, go find System.def in the data folder, scroll down to Character select definition and add more rows and columns. Should work if you have Mugen plus or whatever the hell I'm using that I think most people use. There may be something else you need to change, but I honestly can't remember what I did years ago to give me like hundreds of slots that all show up fine on the screen. It's likely all stuff you can edit in the system.def files.

Oh I didn't notice but the Betmark site got majorly updated. It was abandoned or inactive briefly so I was worried it wouldn't be updated again. New characters everywhere to try :3 Happy day. Beats trial and error on the Jap site. I just wish they'd test kuro light's glory hole animation on them. Most say that they're kuro compatible, but given that there's like 15 kuro versions...it could be a little more specific. I don't remember which girls I tested on that list for kuro lite's moves.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Guys do u know from what game is that char Kyko?
Google.com, type in "Kyko Mugen".

Answer in first link: "Kyko is a original Guilty Gear's character. She is a female version of Ky Kiske and uses some..."

Almost all H mugen characters are edits from other games and normal mugen, so searching for H mugen character info like that is that easy.

I just found this "ultimate" Kuro version that has most the moves from the other Kuro's. It seems really great but it's so extremely difficult to remember all the moves. You can find it on the ryonamugendatabase. The CMD file is difficult to understand so I'm just testing combinations. I don't know if these are the exact commands and they certainly aren't the original names, lol. Anyways if you want a Kuro that has like every move, this one is amazing.

Alright I think I found most of them...phew. Biggest problem with this though is that I still haven't found the glory hole. There are also some basic moves that I left out because who cares about those (and for some reason, they've very difficult to pull off)

Facing Right

A = Light Punch
S = Medium Punch
D = Heavy Punch
Z = Light Kick
X = Medium Kick
C = Heavy Kick

v = Down
> = Right
< = Left
^ = Up

Normal Attacks:

Eye Beam (seems broken) = v, >, X or Z
Tentacle Grab = >, v, <, Z or X
Squeeze = >, v, <, A
Shock = A or S rapidly
Tentacle Gas (seems unfinished) = N/A
Tentacle Restraint = Couldn't get it to reliably work.
Tentacle Tackle = Couldn't get it to reliably work.

Sex Attacks:

Forced Oral = v, Z+X or v, A+S
Slow Dog = v, <, A
Fast Dog = v, <, S
Lick = v, >, A or S
Lunge Sex/Oral = v, <, v, <, Z or X
Manual Doggy Style = <, v, >, A (hold z or x to speed up, d cancels it, c cums, arrow keys change positions!)
Tentacle Plant Hold = <, v, >, Z or X (Press: Z: Sucks, X: Drills)
Tentacle Triangle Hold = >, v, <, S (Press: A: Auto Spanking, S: Manual Spanking, D/Z: Cum Injection, Z: Drill, X: Piston)
Creature Inside = >, S or X when touching enemy

Specials:

Normals:

Tongue Check = v, >, A+S
Choke Health Leach = v, >, v, > Z+X

Sex Attacks:

Tentacle Dick = v, <, v, <, S
Tentacle Launch = v, <, v, <, A
Futa Cat Girl = v, <, v, <, D
Multiple Lick Attack = v, >, v, > A or S
Tentacle Wooden Horse = v, >, v, > Z
Tentacle Throne Fuck = v, >, v, > X
Tentacle Bondage Fuck = v, v, A+S
Bondage Bukkake Flower = v, >, v, > A+S
Tentacle Vore Ball = v, v, Z+X (Appears to be a big cooldown on this)
Hanging Group Bukkake = <, v, <, C

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fruit mate you have a good taste for this kind of things.;)
I'm doiing my best to make a playable h mugen but didn't expected that was so hard.Just hate the fact that many ppl asked me to add things like bart simpsons fu.k around each stage and they don't even know what ryona means.
Haha, you're doing a great job with your site. I like how you try to mention the author/artists/modders who created and modified the characters, at lot of people don't do that. That's one of the problems that I have with the mugen community.

Btw does anybody know how to acquire a kuro with that missionary move where the girl has her legs up and is towards the camera? I saw it on the Jap site with some compatible characters for it. I remember that one guy that makes a ton of videos has it on a bunch of his characters, I thought he was the one who made it but now it's showing up everywhere (Unless it's the same guy posting everywhere). There's this thread on Ryona Moe that has Kuro with a bunch of Touhou characters that makes me want it all, I'm not sure if it's releases though. I already have some Touhou characters but would certainly love more.

Oh another one: Does anybody know Qbee ax's rape move/moves? I've seen the enemy do a bee summon that rapes girls, but I can't for the life of me figure it out.

Last edited:

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I think this is the Kuro you are looking for, Fruit.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think this is the Kuro you are looking for, Fruit.
Thanks, it seems like the one I posted about above though. Are they the same? It's so hard to tell x.X Maybe I just missed the missionary move? Going through this whole move list is a pain. The one you gave me is kuromaru_plus and the one I had is kuromaru_uplus, but the moves seem the same so far. The non u version has more of the basic attacks functioning properly though. The beam and gas work which is nice.

I finally found out how to do the missionary move, just arrow keys during the manual doggy style attack changes to different positions, sweet. Now all I really want to find out is how to use the Glory Hole/Fuck Me Sign move with him. I saw him do it in Watch Mode, wish I could see the cpu's key presses. Maybe there's a way to do that with a debug menu or something, but my searches reveal nothing.

Last edited:

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, it seems like the one I posted about above though. Are they the same? It's so hard to tell x.X Maybe I just missed the missionary move? Going through this whole move list is a pain. The one you gave me is kuromaru_plus and the one I had is kuromaru_uplus, but the moves seem the same so far. The non u version has more of the basic attacks functioning properly though. The beam and gas work which is nice.

I finally found out how to do the missionary move, just arrow keys during the manual doggy style attack changes to different positions, sweet. Now all I really want to find out is how to use the Glory Hole/Fuck Me Sign move with him. I saw him do it in Watch Mode, wish I could see the cpu's key presses. Maybe there's a way to do that with a debug menu or something, but my searches reveal nothing.
Well, there is a lot of similar versions of him going around, so i wouldn't be surprised if it's the same one.

Good thing you found out about the missionary move. I've edited to be something more easy to pull off, though. Since i like the move a lot. I'm not sure exactly which of the moves in the CMD file does the glory hole move. What i do to find out which move is which, since i don't have Fighter Factory, is to simplify the moves command, and pull them off in mugen, until i find the desired move. It's a bit tedious, but it works results, at least.

Last edited:

StrykerX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Glory Hole/Fuck Me Sign move:

down, back, down, forward, a

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm I'm going through that Kuro in Fighter Factory now and finding all kinds of interesting animations. Found a pig and werewolf helper. Found some really nice little hand drawn animations of breast sucking/nipple flicking for flat and big breasts too, cute. I'd guess the pig/werewolf are unfinished since they seem to be lacking the multiple animations that I've found helpers usually have (Usually missing a leg or something so it doesn't get in the way). I wonder where the breast sucking machine and nipple flicking animations appear?

What i do to find out which move is which, since i don't have Fighter Factory, is to simplify the moves command, and pull them off in mugen, until i find the desired move. It's a bit tedious, but it works results, at least.
I did this before too, I may start doing it again when things in Mugen are annoying me. I don't know why people decide to make such convoluted combinations when easy ones are still available. Kuro Lite and Ryona Morrigan are the only rapers I've found that have pretty much all intuitive/easy sex attacks by default.

Glory Hole/Fuck Me Sign move:

down, back, down, forward, a
Thanks! Yep it worked. Wow what a strange one, I've never seen an attack combination like that. They should have just taken Kuro Lite's version that has the 3 way option for Glory Hole, Wooden Horse, Tentacle Throne with one attack. Why they decided to have the other two similar sex moves have different arrow key combinations is beyond me.

Last edited:

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone here know how to make certain sprites, or effects stay longer on the screen before fading? Like, say. If i wanted the cum from kuromaru_plus's (or any other kuro, for that matter) attacks stay until the fight ends, or at least as long as possible. I've always wondered if this was possible in any way, and would love it if that was possible.

It might be an stupid question but an helpful answer would be greatly appreciated.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone here know how to make certain sprites, or effects stay longer on the screen before fading? Like, say. If i wanted the cum from kuromaru_plus's (or any other kuro, for that matter) attacks stay until the fight ends, or at least as long as possible. I've always wondered if this was possible in any way, and would love it if that was possible.

It might be an stupid question but an helpful answer would be greatly appreciated.
I think you could do it on the floor as a helper or something, but I don't think it could remain on the victim if that's what you mean. Should be a pretty basic helper. That or you tell everything but the cum sprite/animation to finish after a sex attack? I just modify things and shift sprites to line up better with sex animations, I've never messed too much with advanced coding. Try to look up fighters who have moves/sprites/helpers that remain on the screen after the initial animation, maybe even Kuro's file could help you.

I know I've seen a Minotaur where the cum remains on the floor for a while after a sex attack. I don't have him in my roster though to try to figure out the difference, but that would be a good place to start. Maybe I'll have time to mess around with it later.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I think you could do it on the floor as a helper or something, but I don't think it could remain on the victim if that's what you mean. Should be a pretty basic helper. That or you tell everything but the cum sprite/animation to finish after a sex attack? I just modify things and shift sprites to line up better with sex animations, I've never messed too much with advanced coding. Try to look up fighters who have moves/sprites/helpers that remain on the screen after the initial animation, maybe even Kuro's file could help you.

I know I've seen a Minotaur where the cum remains on the floor for a while after a sex attack. I don't have him in my roster though to try to figure out the difference, but that would be a good place to start. Maybe I'll have time to mess around with it later.
I have this older version of Kuromaru, Kuromaru G, i think. There the cum stays a little while before fading, maybe half a minute or so. But I'm not sure what makes it do that.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Mugen on windows 8, am I going to have a problem? Just got a new laptop and am needing to get everything I had in the past.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

can't do memory transfer or post online on a fileshare to redownload?

romerskie86

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Mugen on windows 8, am I going to have a problem? Just got a new laptop and am needing to get everything I had in the past.
I experience using mugen on windows 8... so far i didn't got a problem.
Depends on computer setups.

Senoj8

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I simplified Kuromaru Plus moveset. If anybody wants it I can upload it.

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Please be so kind as to do it. I have Kuromaru_plus character but cannot force it to do a simple thing: missionary position. I tested all codes given in this thread but in vain. Your offer is the last hope. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.