What's new

Sex Mugen

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacegodzilla

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Sex Mugen

In case someone gets their hopes up like me, if it doesn't have a +F it doesn't have a finisher.

Tiberius

Reputation score

Hey everyone. Just a quick question. Does anyone know what the passwords are for the Ryona Mugen Database's version of mugen.

licher

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone knows the password for this one?

mugenryona.sakura.ne.jp/uploader/src/mugeryona0801.rar.html
or the bbs site where people post them.

Sithri

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

anyone knows the password for this one?

mugenryona.sakura.ne.jp/uploader/src/mugeryona0801.rar.html
or the bbs site where people post them.
most of the files there are "ryona2"

ShouTo

Reputation score

Would there happen to be some location where I can attain an updated version of Kuromaru Plus? I briefly searched through the topic to find this post from someone also having problems with moves 11-14 from mugenhentai.creatuforo.com/siguiente-tema1199.html:

MoodWhiplash said:
The hard part is not messing up the trill.

~D, DF, F, D, DF, F, x/y
Double-tap directional key to select/switch position
After selecting position: x for auto mode, y/a/b for speed selection, c to climax, z to cancel, select to enable/disable screen shaking.
But the versions of Kuro Plus I have (from MugenRyona and QoF) seem to have different animations from Whiplash's... Someone else was also nice enough to post a simplified Kuro Plus a while back with the rape moves and position changes.

Sinoj8 said:
Kuromaru Plus (Simplified) (Remove the space before dl. I can't post links yet)
https:// dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/69715964/kuromaru_plus%20%28Simplified%29.zip

I made all of Kuro's moves require 0 energy, so all of them can be used right away. Also named all the moves in cmd_Kuro so u can easily change the controls to the way you want.
But that link is dead, and so I'm not entirely sure where to look since Google fell short and the MugenHentai forums are presumably defunct(?). Or, at least, I can't view their forums since I didn't have an account registered there prior.

Senoj8

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here's a new link to the simplified Kuromaru:
{https://app.box.com/s/9jzrkgdyiimwtzue2j96}

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So how do you register for that spanish forum? My old log in doesn't work anymore and I don't see a register button at all.

TalonHK3

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Gah I spent all day downloading stuff off of Ryona mugen database and I can't extract any of it. REally wish the downloads for that were archived more clearly.

spacegodzilla

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Gah I spent all day downloading stuff off of Ryona mugen database and I can't extract any of it. REally wish the downloads for that were archived more clearly.
I forget the name of it (it's posted earlier in this thread) but apparently you need a chinese zip extracting program. It also has a password (ryona2), but it doesn't work for some of the characters when I tried it.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I forget the name of it (it's posted earlier in this thread) but apparently you need a chinese zip extracting program. It also has a password (ryona2), but it doesn't work for some of the characters when I tried it.
7zip works pretty well in extracting them. Had no trouble doing so.

Reputation score

Anyone know how to add charecters to qof? I keep adding charecters to the folder but they won't show up

spacegodzilla

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone know how to add charecters to qof? I keep adding charecters to the folder but they won't show up
TQOF/data/select.def
Add the name of the character (filename for the .def file in the character's folder) where the rest are

Kuroshu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone point me to the link for the Face hugger Raper. Or pretty much a collection of all the rapers.
No the Spanish site place doesn't work for me. Can't even make an account

PeekAtChu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone point me to the link for the Face hugger Raper. Or pretty much a collection of all the rapers.
I can't remember the exact raper folder that was on that old Spanish site, when they had the links at the top, but I did find the face hugger raper for you. Tested it myself, so it's good.

FaceHugger:

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can't even get in with my old account either. Wonder if it's pretty much "invite only" now.

Status
Not open for further replies.