What's new

Sex Mugen

Status
Not open for further replies.

mugenhti

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sex Mugen

Yeah, i wish more stages had that. I'd make some myself, but the lack of ability kinda stops me from doing that, haha.

it is a good guide to create stages,also he created a tool to make the basic layers of a stage,look by Stage Tool by Cybaster.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

it is a good guide to create stages,also he created a tool to make the basic layers of a stage,look by Stage Tool by Cybaster.
Nice, I'll have to look into that. Thanks.

SquareEnix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can anyone recommend which version of the game I should try to get and the website that gives the best characters? like QOF Redux (Does anyone know the pass?) or UltimateXeno or something.

KazukaShano

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can finally post links now. :D

Here are all of Hentai_Mugen's vid ripped in HQ from FC2.

I forgot these two. They are in LQ since they were removed from the site for having the word Rape in the name before I could grab them in HQ.

Thanks for the contribution there but apparently I can't seem to get the download working. Pressing the "Download" button at the Dropbox prompt nothing. Is it just me ? Mind if anyone test the links ? o_O

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A little note: I forgot to add that the "Manual doggy style" move on the kurou/kuroplus in my compilation can also be switched to up to 4 different positions if the girl is compatible (Doggy style, missionary, on knees missionary and reverse cowgirl). You do that with the arrow keys. If she isn't compatible I think she'll just disappear. Most the girls in my comp aren't compatible with it, though the last couple of rows are more likely to be since I added them later when I had KuroU/KuroPlus.

Somebody just asked me if the Kuro and Felicia in my compilation were the same as in this video:

So I tested it and found out that they are, I mean I knew the Kuro was but I didn't know that I had a fully compatible Felicia like that lol. That was a pleasant surprise lol....dat missionary animation. I don't know if the Kuro and Felicia are exactly the same (Felicia might not have some attacks or something) but it had all the sex animations I tested and more. In my version you can manually control the speed, when to cum and position changes when you use that move near the end of his video in the version I have. It's cheap, but oh well~

I may have to try to find more girls who are compatible with that move now.

Last edited:

Dabeavis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the contribution there but apparently I can't seem to get the download working. Pressing the "Download" button at the Dropbox prompt nothing. Is it just me ? Mind if anyone test the links ? o_O
Same here, the download button does not work at all for me (I'm using Firefox). If anything the Bao Rape Show preview works since it's just an FLV.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Download button isn't working for me either.

stabby

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hate being a bother long time lurker in all that jazz. but sadly i find my self in the spot of needing to ask if any one happens to have a spare copy of Bao lying around i seem to of accidentally deleted him and of course the link is down.

Joe32

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This guy has some videos - ://video.fc2.com/en/a/member?mid=55047739 - just add the http in front of it as it wasn't letting me post the link whole for some reason.

Joe32

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This guy has some videos - ://video.fc2.com/en/a/member?mid=55047739 - just add the http in front of it as it wasn't letting me post the link whole for some reason.
More videos - ://video.fc2.com/en/a/member?mid=53897120 - just add http to the front

xephion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how do i enter now to ryonamugendatabase is asking me for an username and a password but i never had one

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

how do i enter now to ryonamugendatabase is asking me for an username and a password but i never had one
The site has probably been taken down or something. Pretty sure i read something about the creator shutting down the site at the start of the new year.

romerskie86

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I had a char like his video on mugen_rape.
But I think this one is much better than on his video, i think.

I was asking if there is other character can match like on his video, except on Felicia, Schlussel & Dizzy.
I wish for new ver Lieselotte, kula, sakura kasugano and hinata.

Last edited:

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I had a char like his video on mugen_rape.
But I think this one is much better than on his video, i think.

I was asking if there is other character can match like on his video, except on Felicia, Schlussel & Dizzy.
I wish for new ver Lieselotte & kula.
I actually think his Kula is fine as she is. She's one of his characters i want the most.

Reputation score

I tried using the Mediafire link on this page. However, for some reason, MUGEN doesn't seem to like my computer. Whenever I try to start it up, it immediately begins to freeze and just stays at a loading and my computer puts it as non responsive. So weird.

-Edit-

Finally got it working, your version looks different than then one on ultimaxeno's. I was trying the inputs for the rape moves there for the girl rapists, but not getting anything to work.

Last edited:

MagicDoesntExist

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I wish there was a way to download Birdie and his Chang/Bao.

Status
Not open for further replies.