What's new

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
SexLab forum:
Getting Started:
SexLab Module Index:

I'm surprised this doesn't have its own thread yet, its past time it had one of its own instead of piggybacking off the Oblivion and Fallout sex mod topics.

Most of you probably know what SexLab is, but for those that don't SL is a modding framework to add adult content to Skyrim.
The base mod is the framework and then you can add individual modules on top of that to suit your tastes/fetishes.

Theres a lot of variety of mods available: BDSM, beastiality, more furries, pregency, tentacles, egging, rape*, prostitution, ... menstrual cycles, prison rape, text descriptions of sex acts, wear and tear, large varieties of different skins and nude models, and even... vanilla sex.

*There's two main rape modules to use (AFAIK you can still run both at the same time)
-Submit - You might think this is a mod thats geared towards you submitting to your foes... but you'd be wrong. It does have a submission button but the main focus with this making your foes submit to you. Its also got a consensual sex talky thing, it was pretty good last I played with it although there might be better dedicated mods to that now.
-Defeat - This is geared towards enemies raping your character once you've been defeated. It's also got a [better] submission button than Submit, and even hooks into a mod called DeathAlternative - which means your game doesn't end when you'd normally die. It has PC rapes NPCs system but I've always found it a bit too fiddly compared to Submit's

So, if you want to turn the game into a RoR/GOR game you're best off with Defeat. If you're more interested in Victory Rape then Submit is the mod for you.

The SexLab Framework has just recently updated to version v1.60, so might (not) be the best time to try it out.

Last edited:
OP
MrMe

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: SexLab (Sexout for Skyrim)

Now one of the problems with SexLab is that its a third party modding framework to a premium closed source game, and all the modules are made by loads of different individual coders.

Unsurprisingly, its unfortunately very easy to bog down the game to the point of it no longer being playable (even the load order of the mods can make a huge impact if done incorrectly) and conflicts between the mods can occur.
Thankfully its much less of a problem than the Oblivion days, but its still easy to break shit.

So... one of the reasons I made this thread :)D) was to ask those of you that have it working what you'd consider to be the bare necessities - both SexLab mods and Skyrim mods.

I'd imagine most people will mods to give the game a GoR flavour, whilst still being lore friendly.

So for a basic list:
SexLab framework (plus animations, script extender, skyui, etc etc)
Death Alternative
Defeat

What else? Suggestions for models and skills would be good too (I'm after more realistic women instead of the anime looking stuff, better looking elf faces (I really don't know why Bethesda made the elves so ugly looking in Skyrim), and might as well mention any good naked skins for argonians and khajiits)

Last edited:
M

mxk1310

Well, since you mentioned mods breaking your game, you might want to get WryeBash for making them bashed (packed) patches. This will allow you to switch between mods more easily. You might want to read up on it, since I'm no expert.
You would also need a mod organizer. I don't know how the Nexus Mod Manager compares to other mod organizers on the nexus, so a bit of research is needed there as well.

For bodies there are alot of flavours, but the most used are CBBE and UNP(B), the latter being a bit slimmer.
For character creation you can take a look in the Top Files on the Nexus and change those ugly elves.
Plenty of skimpy armor mods on there as well.
A nice start involving sexual mods are Defeat/Submit and Sanguine's Debauchery, which plug into SexLab.

The rest you would have to figure out yourself, since tastes differ on this subject and I haven't played this for a looong time.

Wuumaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Links at the bottom of the page.

Firstly, I'd highly recommend getting Mod Organizer. It makes installing and troubleshooting everything so much easier. The Nexus has it's own installer but I find that it's harder to fix mistakes with it than MO.

You probably want a body mod - I'd suggest Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition with Bodyslide. It has the most widespread support, looks much better than vanilla models and is almost as good looking as the ultra-high detail alternatives.

I use 'Jazzjr Argonian Retexture', 'A Female Khajiit nude for CBBE' and 'Human Beast Races' to replace all the Khajiit and Argonian NPCs (and player models) with more human-like models. Be aware that using the NPC replacer version of 'Human Beast Races' will make some of them look weird due to hair issues. Note that these all have to be loaded AFTER CBBE is loaded, and have the texture replacers load before the two 'Human Beast Races' modules.

I don't know any good replacers for the elves, sorry, but you could try Enhanced Skyrim Presets (ESP) to give you better presets to start from.

'Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT' replaces the vanilla armor models with sexier outfits that are compatible with Bodyslide and node scaling mods (ie: breast/belly growth). You've probably got tons of choice here, but this is the replacer I use.

My personal favorite gameplay mod is Perkus Maximus, which does a complete overhaul of combat mechanics and perks, but takes a bit of time to set up (including running a Java based patch file).

As you mentioned, Death Alternative is a good way to let other mods do their thing when you're bested in combat without actually killing you.

Finally, before we get to the sexytimes stuff, I'd also recommend 'Run for your lives' and 'When vampires attack' - both mods tell non-combat NPCs to GTFO when a dragon or vampires attack a settlement.

From there, you just kind have to peak and poke around Loverslab's forums to see what you want. All of these can be found with a quick 'site:loverslab.com <mod name>' google search.

• Schlongs of Skyrim (SOS) gives male PCs/NPCs the correct equipment when they need it.
  • Sexlab Defeat works well with Death Alternative to add some GOR without actually forcing a reload (usually...)
  • Creature Framework (and it's pre-reqs) gives Creatures the proper equipment and makes them naked during animations
  • Sexlab Aroused Redux is a prereq for many other mods
  • The Devious Skyrim collection, especially Deviously Cursed Loot, are fantastic if you're into certain types of devices/bondage.
  • Hentai Pregnancy is a simple pregnancy mod. Use Beeing Female if you want some complexity to it.
  • Estrus Chaurus adds some ovi to the game. If you want the eggs but not the rape, try Egg Factory instead.

Links in order of appearance. And now I go back to waiting on Kimy to update DCL to 5.0. :D

Mod Organizer

CBBE

JazzJR Argonian Retexture

Female Khajiit Nude textures

Human Beast Races

ESP

Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT

Perkus Maximus

Death Alternative

Run for your Lives

When Vampires attack

Schlongs of Skyrim

Sexlab Defeat

Creature Framework

Sexlab Aroused redux

Devious Skyrim Collection

Sexlab Hentai Pregnancy

Beeing Female

Estrus Chaurus+

Egg Factory

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

There are body mods I like better than CBBE, but since most clothing mods use CBBE as a base I reluctantly use it. That being said,
I use a lot of Skyrim mods. Most of them are adult and use Sexlab as a base. I have about 140 or so mods and I'd say 80% of them are adult, and the rest make the game easier to play (Like faster horses)

I play the game on and off. Sometimes i'm bored from lack of development, or immersed in the adult content so I neglect the main story and get bored, but I stop playing the game for months at a time sometimes. I might wipe my mod list and rebuild my mods to start playing again and see if my favorites have gotten further developed.

Anyways, my favorite adult mods would be these,
Skyrim Estrus (Adds tentacle animations)
Animal Mansion Plus (Adds a story to beastiality animations and a place to do them)
Devious Devices (Adds bondage gear and support to Skyrim, make sure you modify the settings BEFORE you get restrained if you don't want to be restrained for long)
And Sexlab Beastess (Adds exp and ability to gain powers from beastility sex, hasn't been updated in a while)

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well you may have many varieties however they are really specific and many of the animations feel really weird because of its bugs or of being uncompatible (body mods and so on). And also it takes a while to get it well done.

But I had some fun. I've got Skyrim for a while and it's a shame that there isn't a monstergirl mod. (There may be one but it has to many problems and it doesnt look good)

perleflamme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Since My Hd died I was in pain, cause I spend lot of time modding my Skyrim but I recently find this Pack and it's like gold ;)
Installer info are on the attached File.

Search for TESV_Nude_Patch_v0.2.7 torrent

Attachments

Last edited:

Dariem

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It even possible to set up belly bulge, but it's so hard to do it (I haven't been able to do it like in the following thread loverslab.com/topic/51167-need-help-setting-belly-bulge/)

Seems like no one is currently able to make them work like in those gifs, but this thread [loverslab.com/topic/27122-working-vagina-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support/page-110 is trying to figure out how to make it work. I kinda gave up already. I was able to make some bulging, but it was ugly or almost non-existent. But I must say, it was kinda fun trying to get this to work (I even didn't go to sleep one day when I thought I was close to making it work).

I'm still gathering strength to go back and remove all those mods and start modding again... and hope I don't get CTDs xD

Also, I use Nexus Mod Manager (NMM). Some say to use NMM instead of Mod Organizer (MO) and vice versa. Until I see a list of advantages and disadvantages, I probably won't make the change, plus, it would probably require starting from scratch.

PS: Here's an index of sexlab mods loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/ It probably doesn't have all mods, but it's a good start.

Last edited:
OP
MrMe

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Was there ever a mod made that separates clothing into upper and lower clothing, like in Oblivion?

Or a break undies version for Skyrim?

Aloysia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Also, I use Nexus Mod Manager (NMM). Some say to use NMM instead of Mod Organizer (MO) and vice versa. Until I see a list of advantages and disadvantages, I probably won't make the change, plus, it would probably require starting from scratch.
Good things about MO
  • MO will tell you what installed mods have conflicts / file overwrites / missing masters
  • LOOT is directly integrated for sorting load order
  • Everything MO does it does in a virtual file system meaning it leaves your skyrim installation data folder alone. NMM messes with the files in the skyrim installation folder and can overwrite conflicting files. This makes it much harder to remove mods using NMM. Adding and removing mods from MO is just check/unchecking a box since everything is kept separate.
  • Due to the virtual file system you can have multiple mod profiles that will load up the game with different sets of mods, without having to install them more than once. Just make a new profile and tick off the mods you want to use with it.
  • Support for third party applications like Wrye Bash, TES5Edit, SKSE, Reproccers, Bodyslide, FNIS. So you can generate bashed patches and cleaned esps directly into your profile
  • Has the same click to download functionality from nexusmods as NMM
Bad things about MO
  • Its a little more complex to learn as it has more functionality
  • Setting up third party applications to directly integrate can sometimes be a challenge (less so now but when some of them first came out this was the case, looking at you Bodyslide)
  • Switching from NMM to MO or vice versa does mean starting from scratch (you don't however have to re download the mods, you can still use the same mod archives)

I would say the biggest difference between the two is the MO virtual file system that lets you keep your mods away from the skyrim data folder and game files. It has prevented so many full re installations of the game from broken mods that it more than makes up in time saved for what it takes to learn to use.

Was there ever a mod made that separates clothing into upper and lower clothing, like in Oblivion?

Or a break undies version for Skyrim?
yeah there are some, i think the most recently updated is Break Undies Plus, Just search loverslab for it.

Last edited:

Tether

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Since My Hd died I was in pain, cause I spend lot of time modding my Skyrim but I recently find this Pack and it's like gold ;)
Installer info are on the attached File.

Search for TESV_Nude_Patch_v0.2.7 torrent

Found a torrent file, but man this thing is huge!!
3.86GB is a lot of stuff to send over the wire.
It will take all day to download too since there doesn't seem to be many good seeders.
Guess I will have to let this torrent bake overnight till it gets done.

DO WANT!! :)
Thanks for the tip!

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Loverslab stuff has always disappointed me because it's always plain and boring m/f f/f m/m stuff. Of course in the context of a game its more interesting than otherwise but the opportunity for anything more outlandish is mostly ignored. The bestiality animations (and really, most of the animations in general) range from poor to laughable with estrus being the only really well-done ones up that alley (though it comes packaged with voices that are extremely out of place). Furotrap for oblivion was also really good, even though the character animations were kind of lifeless it was something beyond vanilla sex - I say this a lot but I don't understand the desire to see it when it's been done better a million times over.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Loverslab stuff has always disappointed me because it's always plain and boring m/f f/f m/m stuff. Of course in the context of a game its more interesting than otherwise but the opportunity for anything more outlandish is mostly ignored. The bestiality animations (and really, most of the animations in general) range from poor to laughable with estrus being the only really well-done ones up that alley (though it comes packaged with voices that are extremely out of place). Furotrap for oblivion was also really good, even though the character animations were kind of lifeless it was something beyond vanilla sex - I say this a lot but I don't understand the desire to see it when it's been done better a million times over.
I would agree with you if we were discussing the quantity and quality of work from a couple years ago but everything's gotten better. The current DEFEAT mod gives you customizeable context to incorporate sex into regular gameplay. There's a ton of animations between Lovers and MoreNastyCritters. Add physics for jiggly butts and breasts to improve those animations and choose audio files to have whatever voice or moans you want.

It's alot of work but totally worth it, IMO.

Dariem

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Good things about MO
  • MO will tell you what installed mods have conflicts / file overwrites / missing masters
  • LOOT is directly integrated for sorting load order
  • Everything MO does it does in a virtual file system meaning it leaves your skyrim installation data folder alone. NMM messes with the files in the skyrim installation folder and can overwrite conflicting files. This makes it much harder to remove mods using NMM. Adding and removing mods from MO is just check/unchecking a box since everything is kept separate.
  • Due to the virtual file system you can have multiple mod profiles that will load up the game with different sets of mods, without having to install them more than once. Just make a new profile and tick off the mods you want to use with it.
  • Support for third party applications like Wrye Bash, TES5Edit, SKSE, Reproccers, Bodyslide, FNIS. So you can generate bashed patches and cleaned esps directly into your profile
  • Has the same click to download functionality from nexusmods as NMM
Bad things about MO
  • Its a little more complex to learn as it has more functionality
  • Setting up third party applications to directly integrate can sometimes be a challenge (less so now but when some of them first came out this was the case, looking at you Bodyslide)
  • Switching from NMM to MO or vice versa does mean starting from scratch (you don't however have to re download the mods, you can still use the same mod archives)

I would say the biggest difference between the two is the MO virtual file system that lets you keep your mods away from the skyrim data folder and game files. It has prevented so many full re installations of the game from broken mods that it more than makes up in time saved for what it takes to learn to use.
Made the change. Clean install and preparing everything to start modding again.
I can see some advantages on using MO already, it's a little more complicated though.
Example, when I use LOOT through MO to fix my load order, it only does it on the right window, my left window stays the same. I thought that was normal, but then I noticed the triangle on the top right corner saying that I needed to change the load order. So I did it to be the same as the right window and it didn't bug me anymore. But then, there are some stuff in the left window that don't appear in the right window, for example, the SKSE scripts. Maybe the SKSE scripts doesn't matter in the load order? I just put it below the unofficial patches.

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just saw this and after looking at images and videos, I'm interested. However I don't know how to torrent Skyrim itself so I want to ask if anyone can help me.

Aloysia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Made the change. Clean install and preparing everything to start modding again.
I can see some advantages on using MO already, it's a little more complicated though.
Example, when I use LOOT through MO to fix my load order, it only does it on the right window, my left window stays the same. I thought that was normal, but then I noticed the triangle on the top right corner saying that I needed to change the load order. So I did it to be the same as the right window and it didn't bug me anymore. But then, there are some stuff in the left window that don't appear in the right window, for example, the SKSE scripts. Maybe the SKSE scripts doesn't matter in the load order? I just put it below the unofficial patches.
Ah this is a good catch and is part of what can be a little bit confusing. The main window on the left is the list of installed mods and is what MO uses to control the loading of mod files and file overwrites call it the File Order. This actually has nothing to do with the "Load order" of mods. Load order is the the order in which the game loads the various esp files (the file in a mod that contains changes to the games internal logic and structure and depending on the mod may not even be present). So you were entirely correct in your observation that this was normal as the two windows are indeed used for different purposes. I will give a couple examples to explain a bit further how this works.

Case 1
Say you have two mods you want to use, both mods make changes to the stats of the same piece of armor. Mod A makes an instance of the armor to use for itself and Mod B changes the stats of the original armor. Both of these changes would be located in esp files* and the load order would be important. If you load B before A then A will inherit the changes made to the original armor by B. If you load A before B then the armor in A will still have the stats of the original armor and not inherit the changes made by B. Either way in both cases the file order (how they are ordered in the left pane of MO) is unimportant only the load order of the esps matter.

*both mods are altering data structures within the game in this case the numerical stats of an item. Changes to things like actors, quests, spells, stats and so on are what is going to be contained within a mods esp.

Case 2
In this case you have two mods, A and B. Both mods add a new armor to the game based on one of the vanilla models. Since both mods are adding new items to the game the contents of the esp file wont conflict (adding new entries to the games logic rather than altering existing entries)* this means that the load order of the esps is not important. However, both the authors of mod A and B have decided that they would like to change the texture of their armor and the existing vanilla armor and have included the new textures as part of their mod. This is where the file order becomes important and the main section of MO is used. If mod A is at the top of the left pane and Mod B lower than the texture file included with mod B will overwrite** the one included with mod A and both mods will use the texture from mod B. If you move mod B above mod A then both will use the texture from mod A. This is due to the fact that both mods are using the same texture files and thus will be using whichever file is the one present in the virtual data folder that MO builds.

*unless they have id'd the items identically or any number of other things but that is both unlikely and an issue for the mod author to fix (or anyone with sufficient CreationKit knowledge)
**this is indicated by the lightning-bolt symbol in the flags column of the left pane. lightning-bolt with a green plus means it contains files overwriting another mod, red minus means it is being overwritten and both of course means both. A greyed out lightning bolt indicates that every single file in the mod is overwritten and it is potentially no longer used at all. In the latest version of MO if you click on a mod that has overwrites the mods doing such will be highlighted in the window for better visibility and colored based on whats happening. If you rightclick on a mod and go to the Information option there is a tab there called Conflicts which will show you exactly which files are being overwritten. The conflicts tab is split into two halves the upper half displaying files that the selected mod overwrites and the bottom half displaying files that overwrite the mod whose information you are viewing.

Case 3
Texture mods are a great example of mods that have no "load order" and do not appear in the right side window of MO as they are just collections of texture files that are then referenced by the game. You have two high resolution texture mods A and B which add or change as follows
A makes changes to BigRock.png, Plant.png and Tree1.png
B makes changes to BigRock.png, SmallRock.png and Sweetroll.png
You decide you like the rock texture from mod A more than you like the one from mod B. With that the case mod A should be placed lower than mod B in the the left pane of MO.
*I will mention here some mods are packaged as or contain an archive called a BSA which skyrim and other bethesda games will natively load. This is an archived collection of the files the mod adds or changes rather than all the files loose in a folder. These can be seen in the Archives tab in the right pane of MO and are easily worked with by just making sure the box for "Have MO manage archives" is checked. This will mean that MO will sort the archives based on how you have the mods sorted in the left pane.

Using the examples of the cases above it should hopefully be a little bit more clear how MO manages both "Load Order" and "File Order". Below is a summary of both and maybe a bit more information.
  • Load order, the order of the esp files that skyrim loads is important for mods that alter the logic and behavior within the game.
  • File order, the order that MO applies the various mods to the virtual file system is important for mods that change the content or assets within the game some examples of this are Textures, Models and Animations. An esp file for a mod could for example contain an entry for armor. That entry would include a reference to where the model for the armor is located, a similar reference for its texture, ect. These references are telling the game which file to look for in the games data folder. If two mods alter the same file in the data folder, the file order dictates which one gets used. This is part of what makes MO much more powerful of a tool over NMM not only are mods kept away from your skyrim install but also every mod is kept away from each other. With NMM if you install a mod that overwrites files from a different mod thats it, the files are overwritten. If you were to then remove the mod you just installed it would remove those files and the other mod installed before it would now be missing those files and cease to function. With MO this doesnt happen as the files are preserved since every mod is kept separate and the file conflicts are resolved in the virtual file system when you launch the game.
  • Quite often load order and file order will indeed follow the same order. A good example of this would be the Unofficial Skyrim and DLC patches. The esps for the DLC patches need to be loaded after the Skyrim patch and the files for the DLC patches also need to be loaded after the Skyrim patch files. However, not all mods use an esp file as you mentioned SKSE scripts are a perfect example of this. With SKSE scripts there is no load order as there is no esp file to be loaded, but if you have two mods that change the same script then which one gets loaded is of course dependent on the MO file order.
  • The triangle warning at the top is MOs attempt to let you know that there is a potential conflict in the file order not the load order. It tends to do a pretty decent job though just like with LOOT and load orders its not necessarily always accurate.

Last edited:

Dariem

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, if I understood right, the load order window, is like the load order I'm used to. If I get CTDs, I should be looking at this window first and then look elsewhere if I keep getting CTDs. Until now LOOT as been working just fine. Sometimes I get CTDs right after the game loads my save file, and other times a few minutes in, but after a few retries, it normally works right (this after installing 10+ mods plus editing some .xml's (or getting them from someone else).

For the File Order, it's more for customizing the contents of mods. Of course, I feel that it's more than that.

I watched a guide from Gopher I think, and I found something cool. One thing I hated when installing a mod was that it had an option to install it with a patch in case you had another mod installed. For example, Skyfalls and Ruffled Feather, wherein, Ruffled Feather had an option to make use or edit something in Skyfalls. If, when installing Ruffled Feather, I didn't want Skyfalls at the time, but maybe in the future I would want it, in NMM, I had remove Ruffled Feather, install Skyfalls and then install Ruffled Feather with the patch (and before ruffled feather, I even had to uninstall and reinstall SMIM and Skyrim HD, so a lot of work just because of one patch). On MO, I can just install Ruffled Feather twice, one with the patch and one without the patch and tick the box of the one I want to use at the time.

• File order, the order that MO applies the various mods to the virtual file system is important for mods that change the content or assets within the game some examples of this are Textures, Models and Animations. An esp file for a mod could for example contain an entry for armor. That entry would include a reference to where the model for the armor is located, a similar reference for its texture, ect. These references are telling the game which file to look for in the games data folder. If two mods alter the same file in the data folder, the file order dictates which one gets used. This is part of what makes MO much more powerful of a tool over NMM not only are mods kept away from your skyrim install but also every mod is kept away from each other. With NMM if you install a mod that overwrites files from a different mod thats it, the files are overwritten. If you were to then remove the mod you just installed it would remove those files and the other mod installed before it would now be missing those files and cease to function. With MO this doesnt happen as the files are preserved since every mod is kept separate and the file conflicts are resolved in the virtual file system when you launch the game.
I think in NMM it didn't remove the original files, I think it made a backup and when you decided to uninstall the mod, it would put back the original files. But I might be wrong here.
I never tested if it was the case, but even thinking like that, I would reinstall mods that were previously overwritten by another mod and I uninstalled that mod. Example: installed the skeleton mod, overwrote that with SOS or something else. Then if I uninstalled SOS, I would reinstall the skeleton mod.

PS: I've been seeing different order of installation for the skeleton mod, sometimes I see "install it last", other times "don't overwrite the skeleton mod" other times "install it first". Not saying it's written there, most of the time it's just like a list "install order", which I think doesn't mean, load order (can probably coincide though).

PS: The thing that made me choose MO over NMM is that if my game is broken because of the mods and I don't know what's causing it, I don't need to do a fresh install anymore \o/. Just deactivate or activate one mod at a time.

Last edited:

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just saw this and after looking at images and videos, I'm interested. However I don't know how to torrent Skyrim itself so I want to ask if anyone can help me.
Assuming you know how to torrent (if not I'm sure you can find instructions online) just google "Skyrim Torrent" and look through what's available. Skidrow's versions should come up which I know worked in the past. If that's no good go to the piratebay site and throw "Skyrim" in their search bar. Go through the list, check the seeders/leechers, read comments and follow instructions.

It shouldn't be that difficult.

EDIT: Here, I found one I recall using more recently:
*LINK REMOVED*

Need to mount in order to install. Otherwise is extremely straightforward.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

never actually understood how to install the mods for it, somehow managed to install a random mod (Skips the intro), and sexlab, but alas, never a sexmod.

Quite difficult if you have no idea what are you doing to the files