What's new

SexTec (SexLab for Fallout 4)

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
SexTec 'Thread':

Just wanted to throw a tread out for the slowly-being-created SexTec.

For those who don't know what the hell this is, SexTec will be the framework that all of the future Fallout 4 modders will use to create adult content to add to Fallout 4.

SexTec is not finished as of this post, so don't get your hopes up just yet. (soon...)

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: SexTec (SexLab for Fallout 4)

soonTM

but seriously. about time they've gotten to work on it. honestly, core game, i had more fun with skyrim. so i have yet to complete FO4. hopefully the sex will be smoother and more variety. seeing how it's the same engine, i doubt they can do much more then what skyrim had. bethesda needs to start a new engine from scratch or use unreal 4 already.

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Any sort of sexy mods for Fo4 are developing very slowly.

I heard that once the creation kit was out mods would be developing faster, but that came out and nothing. Then it was when all the DLC came out, still nothing.

With the Skyrim remaster coming out, I don't really have any reason to wait/start modding Fo4. Especially since the Skyrim mods are plentiful in quality and quantity.

OP

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

soonTM

but seriously. about time they've gotten to work on it. honestly, core game, i had more fun with skyrim. so i have yet to complete FO4. hopefully the sex will be smoother and more variety. seeing how it's the same engine, i doubt they can do much more then what skyrim had. bethesda needs to start a new engine from scratch or use unreal 4 already.
Fallout 4 with Unreal 4(lol) would look gorgeous.

Any sort of sexy mods for Fo4 are developing very slowly.

I heard that once the creation kit was out mods would be developing faster, but that came out and nothing. Then it was when all the DLC came out, still nothing.

With the Skyrim remaster coming out, I don't really have any reason to wait/start modding Fo4. Especially since the Skyrim mods are plentiful in quality and quantity.
I heard that with the Skyrim Remaster, that all of the sounds have lost a lot of quality. Once that's fixed/modded up (and I figure out how to integrate Mod Organizer to go to the remastered .exe), there'll be nothing stopping me from playing it.

Really the only reason I play Fallout 4 at this point is because of the different game play style and the power suits. Although, I'm surprised that no one figured out how to get power suits into Skyrim. You'd think it'd be a simple copy-paste of it's full coding since Bethesda usually use the same engine.

Last edited:

Wuumaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For those that don't want to wade through that mega thread, the general reason behind the lack of Fallout 4 mods is

a) No easy Mod Configuration Menu, and
b) The Script Extender is still in development.

The Script Extender had to wait until all the DLC was released, and trying to use the pipboy UI for an MCM is apparently more hellish than anticipated, even as expected from 'Beth'.

Once SexTec gets a decent Beta version out, there should be some more experimentation going on with mods, and once the Extender is finished, the real stuff will start. But it also depends on modders deciding to dedicate time to the game, so it could still manage to flop.

OP

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

For those that don't want to wade through that mega thread, the general reason behind the lack of Fallout 4 mods is

a) No easy Mod Configuration Menu, and
b) The Script Extender is still in development.

The Script Extender had to wait until all the DLC was released, and trying to use the pipboy UI for an MCM is apparently more hellish than anticipated, even as expected from 'Beth'.

Once SexTec gets a decent Beta version out, there should be some more experimentation going on with mods, and once the Extender is finished, the real stuff will start. But it also depends on modders deciding to dedicate time to the game, so it could still manage to flop.
If the Script Extender is still in development, then what the hell is this thing?:

f4se.silverlock.org

This has been out for a while, so I don't see what the hold up is.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If the Script Extender is still in development, then what the hell is this thing?:

f4se.silverlock.org

This has been out for a while, so I don't see what the hold up is.
The "Real" hold up is: we can't actaully import multiple charactor animations into one screen(CK still not allow anyone do that other than put them as Melee killscreen action..... so no custom animation is a big no-no), still need to wait form some code to do that.....
However we can have some single actor animation tough, but whats the point of doing that?

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I thought the holdup on mods that used the GECK was that they said you'd need a BethNet account just to download the tool, or did that rubbish change in the meantime?

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hi all, I can see that this thread hasn't had life for a while.

Some good news though.

While Sextech is still held up (and will be for the foreseeable future it seems) someone found a way to get animations and the like working in FO4. While a fairly new development, there's already a bunch of working mods up and running (Rape-on-lose, Defeat, Sex as Rewards ect), and a number of new animation packs are just around the corner.

The new mod framework is listed under the name 'Four-play', check out the threads if interested.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hi all, I can see that this thread hasn't had life for a while.

Some good news though.

While Sextech is still held up (and will be for the foreseeable future it seems) someone found a way to get animations and the like working in FO4. While a fairly new development, there's already a bunch of working mods up and running (Rape-on-lose, Defeat, Sex as Rewards ect), and a number of new animation packs are just around the corner.

The new mod framework is listed under the name 'Four-play', check out the threads if interested.
FO4 modding is so dead that I'm surprised someone even bothered. We had Falskaar and SkyRe at this point in Skyrim's life cycle. How is FO4SE not finished by now?

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm surprised they haven't gotten on this ages ago. It'll probably be a long while before it becomes as robust as Sexout for New Vegas.

Last edited:

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Are you even paying attention to anything? They need to make SKSE64 before being able to finish F4SE, it takes time and they have actual jobs to do, which mean less time to spend making Script Extenders, and .
Well, judging by the last ~5 pages of that thread it's been held up all this time because they're fools. Multiple people offered to help and were turned down because they're too busy to review any code and they also don't allow anyone else to modify SKSE. Why not just give it to someone else instead of disappearing for months and telling people you're busy when they complain no work is being done?