What's new

Sexy Waffles - A strange World - Campaign thread

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Idriana Starseeker the Do Gooder
AC: 14, HP: 28/28
Tag: All, ant farmer
Conditions: Tiny Chibi Elf, Aroused

Idriana sighed and rose to her feet as her satyr lover vanished. She cupped her sex, holding in the wonderful, fertile baby batter as the little fairy came back over to them. She looked to the others and bowed her head to Davia. "Please, can we join you in your shelter? The rain should be very dangerous especially when we are so small." She yelped and jumped as Davia squeezed her bottom. "We'll follow you to shelter mistress or should we try to shape something from our thoughts? Maybe a stable with soft hay and a good roof. Each stall would have a glorious stallion with a... ahhhh... cock..."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helpful Fairy, Tag: All

"Well yes, the river should be the fastest way and lead you right out of the forest and towards the sage's mountain, have I not told you such before?

Although yes, perhaps traveling the river while it rains would be dangerous."

The little fairy smiled.

"You can stay with us, however long you want, or trust your own imagination, as you prefer. Although we do have warmth and wine at our place.. almost unenchanted too!"
The fey enthused, seeming to wait for one of you to decide your path for now...

helvorn

Reputation score

Idriana returned the smile of the little fairy. Thinking of her most recent encounter she thought that while a nice dry stable full of well hung and eager centaur stallions would be wonderful it was more than possible that Idriana might not ever leave the stalls or at least leave them in an elf form. She shivered for a moment thinking of how it would feel to be transformed into a very pregnant centaur mare as stallion after stallion bred her between her duties to pull mistress Davia's pretty black buggy. "Ahhh... let's go with him. I think it's safest." She ran to the fairy and took his hand and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you for helping us out so much. You are wonderful and deserve a special reward." Idriana waved to the others. "Come on mistress Davia, we can serve you once we are safe from the rain."

Aenon

Reputation score
Name: Rain, the Sexy Bard!
AC: 12, HP: 21/21
Conditions:

"I believe we should not rest here, but rush for the Sage...the rain may be a threat, but we can use a leaf or two to cover ourselves. Mistress, you could patch them together with some spider silk and make a cover. Ducks are water-proof, so I could turn to a duck and carry both of you along."

"I don't want to get trapped here forever, because we had the wrong thoughts...I want real things, not empty dreams..."
she explained anxiously "Also, one of us is already missing...and we didn't even notice! Maybe there used to be more, and we forgot! We can't stay here for long, the risk is too big!"

Stellarnova

Reputation score
d1bbv8o-15520793-bd14-4649-9063-3c3c981086ec.jpg Davia Darklighter - Very lusty Drow

Health: 11/11, AC: 13, Status: none, Mood: annoyed, Tag: All

Davia shook her head at Rain as she put on her clothes again. "As natural as it is to try to rush, I would rather take my time to understand this place. This damn pervert pixie will invariably show up again. Better to be prepared." She said, her voice firm. Did she remember who disappeared? Should she be worried?
"I say we follow to this fairy village. But be careful what you eat or drink."

While taking the lead after the fairy, she grabbed Idriana's buttocks, squeezing the soft globes and rubbing a finger along her underside.
"I can tell you think you enjoyed all that jizz." She whispered into the highborn's ear. "You have no idea. I'll banish those thoughts and desires from your mind. I'll show you real pleasure, real submission."

Davia left Idriana shivering and instead caught up to the fairy. "Who are you anyway?" She asked. "What's your name? Why did you help us? And what do you know about these red-capped gremlins?"

Aenon

Reputation score
Conditions:

Rain sighed, and stayed silent for a while, contemplating if she should just give up.

Finally, she stopped walking forward, making up her mind.

"Mistress, I believe that if we go that way we will never wake up. The rain is also something our imagination made up to prevent us from reaching the Sage and learning the truth. But we figured out the truth already. Everything is a lie." she explained resolutely.

"I want to meet the real you, in the real world, not get stuck here in some weird wet dream. Irdriana, wouldn't you feel there are still things you want to do in the real world too?"

"Actually...Mistress....can you trust me, and allow me to use a spell on you, without resisting it? I guarantee it will be safe."
she asked, secretly hoping that her Mistress would place her trust in her...

Stellarnova

Reputation score
d1bbv8o-15520793-bd14-4649-9063-3c3c981086ec.jpg Davia Darklighter - Very lusty Drow

Health: 11/11, AC: 13, Status: none, Mood: annoyed, Tag: All

Davia listened to her slave intently, her face twisting in sour contemplation. As much potential as this dreamworld would have once it was completely bent to her will, the idea of never waking up was... surprisingly terrifying.

"I too want to wake up... But I don't want to lose you." She admitted. "What if we're dreaming in different places? If the whole morning was part of the dream? Or even before?"

She looked her half-elven slave in the eyes. "I... Mh... Maybe... Tell me your real name first. Rain is just your stage name, right? Pledge yourself to my will under your true name. Then I will let you do it. But if I don't like what happens, I'll punish you..." Her face softened at the last bit, a lewd smile spreading as Davia stepped up to her and winked. The smell of the satyr cum was distracting, but below Davia noticed the subtle, feminine, slightly exotic and definitely erotic scent of a flustered slave not quite at ease with herself. But she'd fix that. One way or another, she'd make Rain love her place at Davia's feet. No more doubts, no more worries. Only blissful devotion.

Aenon

Reputation score
Conditions:

"Ah...it isn't like it was a secret or anything...my name is Rayne Lerien...if we wake up in different places, we can just look for each other, can't we?"

"I live in the small town we met. What about you Idriana? Tell us, so we can go and find you, too."

"Hmm...as for pledging myself...I think I will need some more...persuasion, once we wake up, Mistress..."
she smirked, before turning serious "No, no, no perverted thoughts. Damn this place."

"Ok...open your mind to me..."
she said with a low, suggestive voice, holding Davia's hands, and staring at her affectionately.

"I think you should wake up...and then find us in real life."
her sweet voice continued. Wake up. You are asleep. You have to wake up...

Rain sure hoped this would work...because if it didn't...

[Using Suggestion!]

helvorn

Reputation score

Idriana looked warily up at the sky as Davia and Rain spoke. "MIstress, wherever we go we should go now." Then she couldn't help but smile as Rain gave forth her real name. "I was only visiting the village in which we met. I normally live in the Forest of Dreams in the elven city of Shadoth. I would travel to the village in the non dreaming world. Perhaps we might meet there?"

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DM

Tag: All

Davia
wanted to say something else, perhaps something about how she'd find her pets, but before she could, she startled awake. Oh yes.. she had indeed been dreaming, her spirit lost deep in elvish trance, only to find... such strange dreams.

"What are you waiting for?"

An elf with pale skin and a seductive smile glanced over to her.. before her expression turned a little annoyed! "Hoi! You've been sleeping over time and we'll have to please the mistress together, proper effort."
Davia's head swirled.. oh, right. That was who she was when she didn't dream of being a sexy drow-dominatrix herself. She stepped over to the fellow slave, she'd helped train her after all, and took a deep sip from their shared Passion bottle, the new and upcoming drug in the upper parts of society... even for the dark elves.
Davia shook her head.. she'd never dare leaving her own people to chase her dreams, right? That was propably just a strange, vivid dream...

Even if there was now a small marking of a closed eye above her right breast, always ever so subtly encouraging her more dominant desires. Perhaps.. she could trick her mistress and find a way to some delectable surface-slaves.. she deserved them, didn't she?

Rayne watched with confirmed suspicion as the drow too disappeared, trying hard to commit her name to memory..
As she startled awake, looking left.. looking right, struggling to see.. well, anything at all around her, really. oh right, she needed her glasses, of course.

She slipped them on and blushed a coy blush, having fallen asleep on the cool, not too comfortable pillow of 'Registre of questionable locales and 'entertainment'.
With a startle, she noticed how warm and wet she felt between her legs, all at the idea of being one of those sexy strippers. Of course Rayne Lerien was a respectable apprentice and would never dare show this much skin to.. anyone.. even if these dark-elf mistresses had been very tempting...

And what was worse, her left breast tingled weirdly too, only enhancing her fantasies with the marking hidden there... she'd have to read up on that!

Idriana watched all her newfound, dreamfound friends disappear into nothingness with a shocked expression. This was certainly not what she'd been expecting to happen. To her friends.. to her.. would she be left all alone? The world around her began swimming and she awoke to a gentle hand on her shoulder.

"Thank the Eladrin you are alright M'lady" The richly dressed and poised blond elven man smiled. "I know it has been a bumpy ride, but to find you swaying uncertainly has burdened my heart." he sighed in relief. "You mumbled something about a holy warrior and dark elves too.. have you had a premonition, my queen?"

Unconsciously, she scratched her after the dream strangely marked breast, trying to forget the sweet touch of her dark-elf cousin but utterly failing to.. perhaps she could locate this little village of her dreams once more?

The End.
Or is it?