What's new

ADV [Sexy3D] Sexual Sacrifice 2 -Tentacles and Lust Beast Island- / 淫獣の生贄2~触手と淫獣の島~ RE081901 RJ081901

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [Sexy3D] 淫獣の生贄2~触手と淫獣の島~

damn, is it possible to play in window8.1 ?

damn, is it possible to play in window8.1 ?

downloaded demo - it run's on win 10, meaning, it should be running on win 8 either, may be you don have newest win restebutible and microsoft visual studio c+ don't know how they realy are called

Requesting a link/re-upload for this. I have the same version I've had since it was released, but after reinstalling windows, I'm getting the dreaded ERR=2. In JP unicode, tried the regedit (There's even a regedit file in the folder), no luck. The two torrents on Nyaa have no seeders, can't find any working links within the thread or the usual places.

Requesting a link/re-upload for this. I have the same version I've had since it was released, but after reinstalling windows, I'm getting the dreaded ERR=2. In JP unicode, tried the regedit (There's even a regedit file in the folder), no luck. The two torrents on Nyaa have no seeders, can't find any working links within the thread or the usual places.

I found a multi part over at Hentaibedta.net.

I found a multi part over at Hentaibedta.net.

It 404's, thanks anyway

Apparently the DF link still works, but fuck if that site isn't fishy

Last edited:
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
sr it too late can anyone up link thks you

OP not up to standard for old OPs, requires description. PM a mod with an update to the OP or when you have updated the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back