Alert : Missing GL Version
Alert : Glubuilds2DMipmaps failed
Alert : 1282

and then just black and white screen

SquirrelEggs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Rhythm Molester

The ninja and the teacher just have more things that they flash when you do it right I believe. They're not like the others where they just have completely new scenes and such.

I think this game is alright though. Its enough of a rhythm game to be considered one although I think it could really use some work on its music. It kinda felt like the music was just there to distract you from audio and visual cues. It certainly wasn't like rhythm heaven where you could just listen to the music with your eyes closed and still perform rather well, at least for me it wasn't.

Other than that I think the only thing I would want added or changed would be a gallery mode, a free play mode, more games and animations, along with a better art style.
When you complete a stage if you press enter instead of space it plays the video itself

beepboopdoop

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This was kinda neat. I wouldn't mind seeing more like it, I guess. My only problem with it is that the game freezes pretty bad at certain scenes; typically the first cut in in a stage and then any time it has to load new cut ins I think. The 4th stage is probably the worst, since there's a couple of those. Where he rips her shirt and in the extra where he does other things to her are the most egregious.

1st stage only problem its the train girl expression but if you guide by the mmm sound you can wait easy for the shoot
2nd stage its even easier since its the only type to press button once the call ends
3rd - you can ignore everything and just press the moment you see a girl. actually that was easier for me
4th its a bit of a problem since its 3seconds after the ??? sounds in classroom and lights down ( probably 2 seconds since sometimes i count fast )
5th its even easier since its around 2 seconds after the down call and handsight of the guy
6th > for me was the hardest ( i dont mean i couldnt do it ) the problem its mostly the 3 call since its so slow the others are easy to call
For the 3rd stage I always tap it right when the screen flashes black and it worked well enough to beat it. The news reporter stage you just tap it right when the blue square fully covers the screen. The reporter stage was definitely the easiest to perfect. You're right on the 4th and 5th stages too, it's 3 and 2 seconds (respectively) after the cue.

SilverLink

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any bonus to getting perfect on each stage?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there any bonus to getting perfect on each stage?
I'm not sure if it's from perfect or just getting near perfect. But between the doing the stages myself and watching it in watch mode:
First stage normal offered a final cg I didn't see non-perfect complete.
First stage extra was the exact same as my non-perfect complete.
Second stage normal had a final cg I didn't see non-perfect complete.
Second stage extra had no difference from my non-perfect complete.
Third stage I got perfect on normal and missed 2-3 on extra with no difference.
Fourth stage both normal and extra had an final cg I didn't see non-perfect complete.
Fifth stage normal and extra have a set of animations it does, to progress to the next you have to complete the current one. This one, to see them all you must perfect.
Sixth stage normal had extra animation I didn't see non-perfect complete.
Sixth stage extra I noticed no difference, except the better you do you'll see the conclusions to the other stages.

There's an extra button for the Thank You/Credit "stages" that you can't highlight like in the beginning of the game. It MIGHT offer something different if you perfect them all, but I'm not sure....and really don't want to test it.

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

anyone knows why i got this error :

Alert : Missing GL Version
Alert : Glubuilds2DMipmaps failed
Alert : 1282

and then just black and white screen
anyone?

beepboopdoop

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As far as I can tell getting perfect on every stage (extra and normal) didn't seem to unlock anything.

Getting a perfect on a stage does change the results screen though.

KrimsonXG

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As soon as I saw the title I immediately remembered .

I'll give it a shot and download it.

Last edited:

Marchombre

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I still can't perfect the teacher's ones nor the extra ninja...
getting on my nerves cause i'm sure there is something to unlock at the end x_x

Did anyone finished it ? would love to get a full save (unless it's easily unlockable - like a txt files ?) don't know where it's saved.

ood147

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I still can't perfect the teacher's ones nor the extra ninja...
getting on my nerves cause i'm sure there is something to unlock at the end x_x

Did anyone finished it ? would love to get a full save (unless it's easily unlockable - like a txt files ?) don't know where it's saved.

For the ninja one just wait till the screen goes black then click space if you want the computer to play for you use enter key to enter the stage. For the teacher one all I can say Is follow the rythem

xbulzeebx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I found out from looking at the readme that ESC exits to the menu if you want restart, and ENTER does autoplay of the level, which won't show the result image at the end. Which I knew how to back out during my attempt to perfect all the stages.

Marchombre

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Actually pressing enter is the sit and enjoy option, but you can't see it if you don't win it first. And if you don't perfect it, you won't get the extra pic at the end. So you actually have to play it first (by pressing space) and win it (manage to get all blue segments) to get the "press enter" option. And Perfect it to get the end pic.

Krystallize<3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm only missing the second stage extra. have evrything else on perfect. If I manage to get the fcking last note I'll tell you what i unlocked...but fuck i allready tried like 40 times and the only thing im missing is that one shitty note at the end....

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This game is so freaking weird, yet somehow something that I might see myself going back to every once in a while. It's just too unique in a way while the art style is semi-par.

beepboopdoop

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm only missing the second stage extra. have evrything else on perfect. If I manage to get the fcking last note I'll tell you what i unlocked...but fuck i allready tried like 40 times and the only thing im missing is that one shitty note at the end....
For the second part of that I just wound up mashing the space bar over and over until I won. Thankfully, the game doesn't count misses.

FWIW,I didn't notice anything different when I got a perfect on every stage, but I might have missed something.

Krystallize<3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For the second part of that I just wound up mashing the space bar over and over until I won. Thankfully, the game doesn't count misses.

FWIW,I didn't notice anything different when I got a perfect on every stage, but I might have missed something.
Doesnt work for me at all.

tbh its kinda stupid. there is definately 1 last note which appears after the bar is fully blue to get the last picture...but there is no real indicator where that last note is....ok there is one last tone coming up but it just doesnt work for me...

this pisses me off a lot...

Krystallize<3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Btw if someone wants to see what the game is about + all scenes:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Guys, i'm kinda confused, how do you unlock extra stage of any stage?

Marchombre

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Guys, i'm kinda confused, how do you unlock extra stage of any stage?
You have to win the normal scene first (reaching the last part before the perfect area - this mean getting in the light blue section). Then, on the stage selection, just go down once to be able to select the extra.