What's new

RPG [Shadow Garden] SHADOWCORE (RJ146401)

HoraLover

Lurker
Reputation score
The side quest with the elf outside the mansion where you deliver the package to the guy in the first town crashes when you give him the package.
I think it has to do with the scrolling text that follows from the letter. There were probably some errors in trying to translate that properly. If you still have the base game with all it's files, transfer your save to the japanese version of the game and finish it. Then transfer your save back.

nakura_kanra

Reputation score
Hello, I have a question to anyone that can answer. How do you trigger the hot springs event with customers? btw i'm not referring to event with brad.

mimic22

Reputation score
Sorry for the necro, but is someone able to share a full save file for the last version (1.21) ?

Thank you !

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
i saw this thread while browsing ,remmber how i like it but ddint finish the game,,, i think im ready to play it again, found story walkthrough....
anyone know if someone made all h-scenes walkthrough for this game??

mimic22

Reputation score
Sorry to bump the thread, but i would still be interested by the full save file for the last version (1.21), if anyone is willing to share it.

Thank you !

HoraLover

Lurker
Reputation score
Sorry to bump the thread, but i would still be interested by the full save file for the last version (1.21), if anyone is willing to share it.

Thank you !
Game has multiple endings and a NG+ Mode (for the true ending)
Save 1 is the NG+ save
Save 16 (Last Save) is full unlocked gallery

Attachments

mimic22

Reputation score
Thank you very much !

Edit : However, i can see that there is a full big room in the gallery that is still locked and have zero unlocked scene, is this normal ?

Last edited:

tiamat20

Reputation score
hello everybody can someone please tell me how can i go to the succubus building?