What's new

RPG [Shadow Garden] SHADOWCORE (RJ146401)

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I know right? And he retired right after? I lost all hope that day.
Yeah, a hero has left this world that day....

-edit-

P.S. : SGT, sir, if you happen to read this, may I ask one thing? Would you happen to plan to translate the whole game or everything except the h-scenes (which how Haru Uru ended, sadly)?

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
He's talking about that translation group publishing hentai games on steam. They did work for deseilmine, oneone1, etc. Translation is worse than google translate.
I refuse to call those abortions translations :mad:

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Y'know, this is just a wistful thinking of mine, but wouldn't it be nice if someone would add a scene to this game (would even better if it's the dev himself doing it, but y'know...) for the true ending, in which, instead of going back to the other world with Kyle (the hero) and Mist of the other world, the second Elisha that got revived instead deceive her Mist to go thru the gate first, and then opt to stay behind in the current world and asked the current Mist to also marry her along with the current Elisha.

The epilogue could be the same, Mist living with two Elisha as his wife, but both Elisha's got impregnated by Brad behind Mist's back all the while.

HoraLover

Lurker
Reputation score
Y'know, this is just a wistful thinking of mine, but wouldn't it be nice if someone would add a scene to this game (would even better if it's the dev himself doing it, but y'know...) for the true ending, in which, instead of going back to the other world with Kyle (the hero) and Mist of the other world, the second Elisha that got revived instead deceive her Mist to go thru the gate first, and then opt to stay behind in the current world and asked the current Mist to also marry her along with the current Elisha.

The epilogue could be the same, Mist living with two Elisha as his wife, but both Elisha's got impregnated by Brad behind Mist's back all the while.
It would be nice but I think it wouldn't make much sense. If there's another Mist and another Brad, there really wouldn't be a reason for the second Elisha to deceive her Mist to stay with this Mist. I think Brad says something about how she became his woman in the other world too. Also, I wonder how the conditions would be set. What conditions would you need to do in order to get this NTR harem ending? I will agree that it would be a nice touch to see, but it's probably unlikely considering the last/final update was about 2 years ago and Shadow Garden is working on Valkyria. :(

On another note, is there a new scene if you get the true ending but not get NTRed by Brad?

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It would be nice but I think it wouldn't make much sense. If there's another Mist and another Brad, there really wouldn't be a reason for the second Elisha to deceive her Mist to stay with this Mist. I think Brad says something about how she became his woman in the other world too. Also, I wonder how the conditions would be set. What conditions would you need to do in order to get this NTR harem ending? I will agree that it would be a nice touch to see, but it's probably unlikely considering the last/final update was about 2 years ago and Shadow Garden is working on Valkyria. :(

On another note, is there a new scene if you get the true ending but not get NTRed by Brad?
Well yeah, but iirc, the world that Kyle, another Mist, and another Elisha came back thru the gate isn't their original world, but another world where Kyle got stuck for a while after saving Elisha in the past, so I think we can safely assume there's no Brad there.

Also, no, there's no scene at all if Elisha's not NTRd by Brad, only Brad went away and Mist confessing to Elisha.

dark1193

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well yeah, but iirc, the world that Kyle, another Mist, and another Elisha came back thru the gate isn't their original world, but another world where Kyle got stuck for a while after saving Elisha in the past, so I think we can safely assume there's no Brad there.

Also, no, there's no scene at all if Elisha's not NTRd by Brad, only Brad went away and Mist confessing to Elisha.
yo my men, when are they gonna release Valkria?

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I am actually hping is not too soon........i am already waiting to catch a translator umprepared..err....i mean with free time!
Sorry to break it to you, but Valkyria's release date has been put on hold indefinitely. The main cause is when the dev tried to bugtest the game after it's been packed, he found out that the game's already been so stacked with bugs than cleaing one will only make another one popped up.

The scary thing is, he supposedly never do any beta test during the whole development, so yeah, Valkyria's pretty much screwed over right now.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Sorry to break it to you, but Valkyria's release date has been put on hold indefinitely. The main cause is when the dev tried to bugtest the game after it's been packed, he found out that the game's already been so stacked with bugs than cleaing one will only make another one popped up.

The scary thing is, he supposedly never do any beta test during the whole development, so yeah, Valkyria's pretty much screwed over right now.
o_O.......That is a bit scary, and dumb, is like working on a project/paper and not saving every few minutes! Oh well i bet there are enough fans willing to be bug testers*guinea pigs* for him.

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How do you trigger brothel scenes? I've saved the girl from the fortress where you had to defeat "Fog", and your blonde friend from the village. Brad has joined back and we're still in the desert town. I can leave the girl in the Inn, and go to the brothel to fuck 2 girls, one for 10k and one for 5k. But I can't make the girl participate. I see in the CG room she gets a veil and shit in those scenes. Any clues?

HoraLover

Lurker
Reputation score
How do you trigger brothel scenes? I've saved the girl from the fortress where you had to defeat "Fog", and your blonde friend from the village. Brad has joined back and we're still in the desert town. I can leave the girl in the Inn, and go to the brothel to fuck 2 girls, one for 10k and one for 5k. But I can't make the girl participate. I see in the CG room she gets a veil and shit in those scenes. Any clues?
IIRC, Elicia needs to do that prostitution job (The one with the succubus at night and she goes around fucking other people) a couple times and then the succubus will show up outside the prostitution house or something.
Waiting on full translation and haven't played it in a while so I hope someone can correct me if my memory is wrong.

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
IIRC, Elicia needs to do that prostitution job (The one with the succubus at night and she goes around fucking other people) a couple times and then the succubus will show up outside the prostitution house or something.
Waiting on full translation and haven't played it in a while so I hope someone can correct me if my memory is wrong.
I've read that. But HOW do you trigger that job?

HoraLover

Lurker
Reputation score
She’’’ needs a high lewdness number (Second value in the menu). I’m not sure exactly what value it needs to be. However, 80 seems to be about right number (Value for the lewd ending and the swimsuit scene). So I would guess she needs 80 lewdness to start the job.
Again, speaking from memory here.

Loranzo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The first set of prostitution jobs can be taken from a house in the upper left section of the town. Do the job for a while. Again, the number of times you need to do it is iffy.
Then when you go around the town when Elishia is not doing the jobs, you may see the succubus near the center of the town. Talk to her to trigger the jobs at the brothel. You still go to the house each time to start this job, not the brothel.
One thing to note, old partial screw up the trigger to start the job. Don't know about this new translation. If you want to be sure, do the first set of prostitution for a while, then copy the save over to a clean untranslated game and the flag may work as intended.

ogre772

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I believe HoraLover is right, I was having trouble opening that job, but getting her a little over 80 did the trick, exact number I don't know though.

dark1193

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay... so the maker of Valkyria said he's trying to finish the game within this year.

twitter :

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Okay... so the maker of Valkyria said he's trying to finish the game
within this year.
twitter :
well, that escalated quickly.

it's seem the game is in a really bad condition if he think he must work for many months just to fix all of this chain-bug.
well, we just have to wait with crossed fingers and hope for the best.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
well, that escalated quickly.

it's seem the game is in a really bad condition if he think he must work for many months just to fix all of this chain-bug.
well, we just have to wait with crossed fingers and hope for the best.
At least is something? well we could always get lucky and he receives free help, i mean there must be quite a few programmers in his fan base willing to help.....

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
At least is something? well we could always get lucky and he receives free help, i mean there must be quite a few programmers in his fan base willing to help.....
oh yes you are right, it's something. i'm glad to see one of my favorite dev work hard but it's also sad see this kind of trouble.
btw, that is a work he must do alone. receive help for this kind of problem is really complicated. (expecially with language barrier)
but the positive things is that perhaps he may have learned a lot of things from this event, and maybe making the next project he know how to avoid this kind of problem.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
oh yes you are right, it's something. i'm glad to see one of my favorite dev work hard but it's also sad see this kind of trouble.
btw, that is a work he must do alone. receive help for this kind of problem is really complicated. (expecially with language barrier)
but the positive things is that perhaps he may have learned a lot of things from this event, and maybe making the next project he know how to avoid this kind of problem.
Yeah ther eis always a silver lining, but man i was really excited about this one since everyone tells me that the trial already has many improvememnt over shadowcore, and that the ntr is better...muahahahaha