What's new

RPG [Shadow Garden] SHADOWCORE (RJ146401)

naruto15164

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: SHADOWCORE

as the scene is achieved when asleep
as you may change the suit

wsihungc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

just saw a post from the blog, it seem there will be a new game.....

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So apparently this will be just like SHADOWCORE, as in the MC is a man, with the elf being a heroine.

What makes me wonder is, will this one get a ntr content?

xanimeman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i know that this question is asked but can someone upload the after beating claude event where the girl come back into the the party with or without the merc as well as separate so that we or i can chose which route we prefere and the walktrhough is good but need to change the land on the bridge part and move toward landing on the small dirt area to the right of the bridge.

EarthShaker12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys dont mean to sound completely useless but i cant get any further after the succubus house, no matter how many times i do it she doesnt show, i tried advancing the plot al the way to last boss but still nothing got 100 lewdness still no further.

could someone who did it please elaborate exactly how to get her to show cause no matter how many times i do it she doesnt how

Many Thanks :D

Edit = Using the 1.10 version of the game btw

Last edited:

Reddddddd

Reputation score

Hey guys dont mean to sound completely useless but i cant get any further after the succubus house, no matter how many times i do it she doesnt show, i tried advancing the plot al the way to last boss but still nothing got 100 lewdness still no further.

could someone who did it please elaborate exactly how to get her to show cause no matter how many times i do it she doesnt how

Many Thanks :D

Edit = Using the 1.10 version of the game btw
Brothel is only starting from 1.2.0.
The only requirement you need is to clear the desert castle, and maybe do the job like 5 times before the succubus shows up next to the guild house

EarthShaker12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1.2.0?

i cant seem to find a link to that one the most i can find is 1.10

could you help me please mate:D

EarthShaker12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ah no worries the partial translation was preventing it from happening

cheers mate

Icehaku

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry for bumping an old thread but does anyone know where the succubus bikini can be found? I've looked everywhere and cannot find it.

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone knows how many times the Succubus Quest have to be made for you actually gain acess to the prostitution House? I remade this damn quest probaly more than 100 times i still can't enter there, there has to be another event to be made before i enter there...

Last edited:

Nekohunter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Bumping old thread but anyone here have ver 1.2.1?

While waiting for the next series. :D

Kurogane

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

about the newest version,
i saw a new cg where the girl has the outfit from the ceremony that appears in the flashback when you confront the last boss.
Does anyone know how to get that? :confused:

Onani Master

Reputation score

In the first town after doing the "new service" job like 20 times you unlock the store tending job in which Elisha wears a bunny suit. Is there anything after that? Do I have to do that job 20 times too? I'm wondering 'cause it seems there are some more CGs in this scene, like some with pasties. How to get those? Help would be much appreciated!

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In the first town after doing the "new service" job like 20 times you unlock the store tending job in which Elisha wears a bunny suit. Is there anything after that? Do I have to do that job 20 times too? I'm wondering 'cause it seems there are some more CGs in this scene, like some with pasties. How to get those? Help would be much appreciated!
There's none. It's one of unused CG. You can change the name of the pasties and the bunny suit CG to use it tho, but no change in the event itself...

Onani Master

Reputation score

There's none. It's one of unused CG. You can change the name of the pasties and the bunny suit CG to use it tho, but no change in the event itself...
Whoa, really? That is... so disappointing. Thanks for the quick reply, though. How about the CGs that have a black bar over the heroine's eyes (in the same bunny suit scene), are those also unused?

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Whoa, really? That is... so disappointing. Thanks for the quick reply, though. How about the CGs that have a black bar over the heroine's eyes (in the same bunny suit scene), are those also unused?
It's used. If you go to the desert town, you can go the southern shop at night after you drop Elisha to buy some crystal. You can use them on the key item section to view a scene of what happened when Elisha worked part time.

Onani Master

Reputation score

It's used. If you go to the desert town, you can go the southern shop at night after you drop Elisha to buy some crystal. You can use them on the key item section to view a scene of what happened when Elisha worked part time.
Nice! I suppose that's how you unlock those 3 or so other shop scenes in the recollection room. Thanks a lot buddy. I did NOT want to have to do that job another 20 times to see if there were any other changes.

Reaver

Lurker
Reputation score

Hi guys got a question or few :p

I can only get the 2nd town itemshop job for the girl what are the requirements and locations for the others? also how much of the main story do i have to have unlocked for em?

and here is the newest version of the game if any 1 wants it.

Reaver

Lurker
Reputation score

sorry for the double post but wanted to know where can i find the succubus and what are the requirements for her and for the girl to sleep with the optional party member.