What's new

VN/TEXT Patreon Active [Shadow Portal] SlutCraft: Heat of the Sperm

Deathwings

Demon Girl
Reputation score
My one complain is that my OCD basically spend all of it's time screaming in my ear about how it make no sense for Stukov to be there at this point in the timeline. :p

Extesterone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Art style is pretty great gotta admit.
Also diggin' the choice of music so far, complements the scenes well (especially sexergetic).
Gonna be keeping an eye on this one for sure.

OP
zilot93

zilot93

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
My one complain is that my OCD basically spend all of it's time screaming in my ear about how it make no sense for Stukov to be there at this point in the timeline. :p
Hi, we needed to use him i the game. But don't worry, in our alternate universe the UED expedition simply was sent a bit earlier.

Art style is pretty great gotta admit.
Also diggin' the choice of music so far, complements the scenes well (especially sexergetic).
Gonna be keeping an eye on this one for sure.
Thank you. We always try to find appropriate music for the scenes, though that is sometimes quite problematic.

Deathwing9000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@zilot93, Any news? Also been wondering if you have planned some Game over's if we choose the wrong path or stray too far in stats?

OP
zilot93

zilot93

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A new update 0.12 is released. You can see the changes under the Changelog spoiler.

OP
zilot93

zilot93

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@zilot93, Any news? Also been wondering if you have planned some Game over's if we choose the wrong path or stray too far in stats?
Hi! Sorry for a delayed answer. News... well, the new update is now public. On the topic of gameovers, we are planning to add them, probably many of them, and even 0.12 has a moment which leads to an inevitable end and it's quite easy to discover, though there is no actual ending, it is of yet unavailable.

Deathwing9000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there a way to get past the 2nd Wall scene that has to do with being spanked? it keeps repeating being stuck in the wall and spanked so far. (or is this the end of the current version?) you mentioned "Inevitable end" which is why i'm curious.

Last edited:
OP
zilot93

zilot93

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there a way to get past the 2nd Wall scene that has to do with being spanked? it keeps repeating being stuck in the wall and spanked so far. (or is this the end of the current version?) you mentioned "Inevitable end" which is why i'm curious.
Hi! The "Stuck in wall" event is just a side-event and spanking is the second and last scene of it, but if you completed it, it doesn't mean you've seen all there is in the game.

A new update 0.13.1 is released. You can see the changes under the Changelog spoiler.

OP
zilot93

zilot93

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A new update 0.15 is released. You can see the changes under the Changelog spoiler.

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
In my clicking around I put the black lingerie on Sarah and now I have no means to take it off. I have a "use" option to which she says "It's on me already" and if I click to remove the white she says "I'm already wearing a set of underwear". But, with the black on, I can't undergo any of the training events.

OP
zilot93

zilot93

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In my clicking around I put the black lingerie on Sarah and now I have no means to take it off. I have a "use" option to which she says "It's on me already" and if I click to remove the white she says "I'm already wearing a set of underwear". But, with the black on, I can't undergo any of the training events.
That's a bug we will fix in an upcoming update, to get around it start the "Fap material" scene, at its end Sarah will remove the lingerie.

OP
zilot93

zilot93

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A new update 0.17 is released. You can see the changes under the Changelog spoiler.

aghjil

Reputation score
How do I get the three day exhibitionist training to happen? I've done every event and action I can find

OP
zilot93

zilot93

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do I get the three day exhibitionist training to happen? I've done every event and action I can find
It's part of Sai'mon's route's training, if you chose to go with Abathur, you won't see this event.

teapotdome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How hardcore will the fetishes be? I dig the art, and Kerrigan's story is one ripe with potential for juicy H-goodness. It would be a shame if this ends up catering to normies.

OP
zilot93

zilot93

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How hardcore will the fetishes be? I dig the art, and Kerrigan's story is one ripe with potential for juicy H-goodness. It would be a shame if this ends up catering to normies.
Well first we need to find out what you deem hardcore, after all there are as many opinions as there are people.

OP
zilot93

zilot93

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A new update 0.19 is released. You can see the changes under the Changelog spoiler.