What's new

Shadowed Path - Ironscar Prison Breakout (ALPHA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Shadowed Path - Ironscar Prison Breakout

Lanric shook his head slightly. "Well, his manner of speaking is definitely something takes getting used to, that's for certain. If this little group manages to hold together, maybe I'll figure out how to understand."

After a while, the group reached the outer edge of what appeared to be a marsh. A quick check of the map would show that the group was still on the correct path.

Lanric's brow creased slightly. "Wait... Could I see that map for a second? Something seems familiar..."

Last edited:

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

“i find it makes more sense if you repeat it with smaller words.“ she offered with a chuckle. They fell into the silence of travel again shortly afterwards, until Lanric apparently spotted the next marker. Elise passed the map over without complaint.

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lanric checked the map once he had it, although apparently not looking too closely at the route or destination. It also wasn't long before he was handing it back.

"I thought there was something familiar about this marsh... I'm rather familiar with it myself. I can get us through safely, although there's two ways to go about doing so. One way, we'll be able to sneak through relatively trackless. Or we could go through and try to assault or wipe out a training camp used by some of the realm's knights for training in swamp combat and trailing. I suppose it's only far to warn you... They don't send rookies there, from what I've heard... Only the ones that they feel can handle working on the North Wall."

Chameon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Gilfer's ear's perked up, and, with a disturbing degree of lucidity, he responded simply "I would...like to have words with some of those knights. Sneaking would be smarter...however I would desire to have speak with one of them." The sheer fact the sentences were entirely lucid and understandable might well have momentarily shocked the party, however, afterwards, his statements reverted to the previous inanity "But what is wanted cannot always be gathered, it is to be supposed amongst those that are great."

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Suddenly, the group seemed surrounded by spectral figures that made strange movements that seemed to include an odd hopping pattern, weird posing, and what appeared to be pelvic thrusting. Suddenly, a strange light seemed to blind the group, and when it cleared, the marshes were replaced with a path, the group's clothing and gear looked like they'd slogged through the marshes, and in the distance were lights that seemed to be the mansion that was their destination. Right at hand is one of the mentioned landmarks on the map. Vague memories swirled in the group members' minds as to the crossing, and the sudden night assault on the encampment.

Lanric staggered slightly as the light faded. He seemed about ready to make a comment, but simply stood shaking his head as if to clear it.

Chapter ending. New chapter will be in a separate thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.