What's new

Shards of Agon [WIP] - DLC public release

OP
PlatinumTH

PlatinumTH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Shards of Agon [WIP] - v0.2 releases today

v0.2 has been release on my Patreon page.

This update features:

- ~70 HD renders;
- 2 sex scenes;
- Meeting the Gods (and choosing one);
- Quest system implemented - you now have a quest log to guide you through
the story.

Please stick around for news regarding the update coming next month.

OP
PlatinumTH

PlatinumTH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Shards of Agon [WIP] - v0.2 Released

Hey everyone,

Taking advantage that the game is still fresh, I was hoping to get some suggestions for improving it still at an early stage.

I would like to ask you what you would like to see in the future updates (fetishes, features, type of quests).

My plan is to add slavery to the game at some point. Basically I would add currency that you will receive with different side quests, with that money you
could buy slaves that can do your bidding (sexually or simply run errands or be sold in different zones for a bigger price). With the money you could also buy different toys or torture tools and unlock special hidden images when used.

I want to hear some opinions of course before starting all this since it would be a lot of work to be done and I would only do it if I knew it would sound attractive.

OP
PlatinumTH

PlatinumTH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Release 0.3 - Update info

This update will feature:

- More HD images.
- Animated sex scenes.
- A small world expansion.

Bellow you can see a few spoiler pics from the upcoming update:

Please support me on my patreon page -

Last edited:

ElisarStudio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nice characters, interesting 3d models.

Combustion Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Shards of Agon [WIP]

Ok, good couple of points. I will take your point into consideration on future releases!

Could have put it nicer though. Not that i am sensitive or anything but you are really close to looking like you're trolling :).

I understand your points though and i can confirm i exaggerated a bit with the "gathering" quests. I will definitely avoid that in the future.
Hi,

Yes, sorry about this.
Should have put it nicer.

Well, my opinion is if you can't find an interesting gameplay with RPG maker, maybe you used the wrong tool and should release a visual novel instead because running back and forth from one map to another is just boring.

Good luck anyway.

OP
PlatinumTH

PlatinumTH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Shards of Agon [WIP]

Hi,

Yes, sorry about this.
Should have put it nicer.

Well, my opinion is if you can't find an interesting gameplay with RPG maker, maybe you used the wrong tool and should release a visual novel instead because running back and forth from one map to another is just boring.

Good luck anyway.
I'm trying to create an open world for the game right now. I'll add side quests and focus on the main story to be more linear and story driven than the one in the demo version.

Basically I will make gathering(and not only) side quests that you can chose to accept or not and avoid this type of game-play when it comes to the main plot.

OP
PlatinumTH

PlatinumTH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Update 0.3 released

Version 0.3 has been released for patrons.

This update includes:

- A small expansion to the current map;
- Two tower levels are opened;
- Two side quest that bring you gold for future acquisitions;
- Higher quality animations;
- Name labels for in game characters ;
- A small area map that is gained at some time during the main plot.

vietthai96

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Shards of Agon [WIP] - v0.3 Released

While i only finish demo version but i find that despite your game have good art, it lack some important thing like:
-Some important quest dialogue lack proper guiding part
-Lack combat and combat-related feature, this is why some people tell that your game like a visual novel rather than a rpg game and they find it boring because the only thing is running around the map and choose
Your game is good at art and story, if you can work on the other feature i think your game will become more popular

OP
PlatinumTH

PlatinumTH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

While i only finish demo version but i find that despite your game have good art, it lack some important thing like:
-Some important quest dialogue lack proper guiding part
-Lack combat and combat-related feature, this is why some people tell that your game like a visual novel rather than a rpg game and they find it boring because the only thing is running around the map and choose
Your game is good at art and story, if you can work on the other feature i think your game will become more popular

Thank you for the feedback!

I will make v0.1 public next month and wait for a little more feedback since gameplay was pretty adjusted in the first release after demo.

I can easily add a combat system and I will take your advice and put up a public poll after the new public release to see if people would like to see a combat system in this game.

OP
PlatinumTH

PlatinumTH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Update 0.4 coming soon

Next update is coming soon. This update features:

- Improved replayability of the game : one mission for each God (availability depends on choice) - your choices gain consistency;
- A total of 5 animated scenes - one generic and one for each mission from the God you have chosen;
- More realistic animations (same number of frames but with more accent on details that make the difference);
- Expansion of the current main map and access to more buildings;
- More accent on different fetishes.

And now for a sneak preview of the upcoming update:

Time for spice things up...

To meet new people...

And expect the unexpected!

If you like my work and want to see more of it please support me on Patreon : [link=]https://www.patreon.com/ShardsOfAgon[/link].

On 15th of March, upon launching v0.4 - v0.1 will be publicly released as well.

OP
PlatinumTH

PlatinumTH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Update 0.4 released for patrons - visit

This update contains :

- 140 New HD images ;
- Game splits in four different versions all based on the God you have chosen ;
- Expanded world - few new zones ;
- 5 animated scenes - 1 of which is common regardless of the God of your choice ;
- Improved realism in animated scenes.

Also, this month v0.1 is public - .

Planning to release an expansion pack to the game by the end of this month with a whole different story Ilona. Demo for this expansion will be public so stay tuned!

Please provide feedback if you feel like it - it can help me a lot in improving the game.

OP
PlatinumTH

PlatinumTH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As promissed, I made a DLC demo for Shards of Agon as public release.
You can find the link bellow:

If you like my work please support me on my patreon page: promissed, I made a DLC demo for Shards of Agon as public release.
You can find the link bellow: