What's new

SIM NTR Loli [ シャレイドGirl's] [ Charade Girl's ] Slave Harem Liberation Front / 奴隷ハーレム解放戦線~解放の英雄と夜伽の戦士たち~ RE186688 RJ186688

Anurabis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Surprised no one made a topic for this game yet.
This game is from the same group that made Leona's Exhibitionist Atelier which I pretty much enjoyed and this time it seems that you play as a male protagonist.
The Story is that the protagonist Lukus wants to save his Mother in Law which (and I'm gonna guess here) seems to have been sold as a slave to some kin of empire and he must wage war to save her and at the same time frees the slaves.
Gameplay wise it seems to be a tactic game but as I haven't tried it yet I cannot judge that.
It doesn't seem to be an RPG Maker game as DLSite states it was made with: "SRPGstudio"

DLSite:

DLSite ENG:

Edit: Almost forgot to say this NO LINKS GAME CONTAINS LOLI

Last edited by a moderator:

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: RJ186688 奴隷ハーレム解放戦線~解放の英雄と夜伽の戦士たち~

Oh dang, I love games from this circle. Hopefully this one is even better

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Alright 600mb demo. How it doesn't look bad and I always dig this type of game (Fire Emblem). However I'm scared of the category simulation in other words of non existant gameplay.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dem abs tho... @.q

The tags also says Netorare FYI.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Ugh... a Fire Emblem type... The style is fun, but getting the hang of upgrades, items, etc is generally problematic, the language barrier can be killer. Not sure if I should hope that this one is simple or complex (simple being well, simple and easy to figure out, complex being massively more fun if I can figure out what does what >_>)

OP
Anurabis

Anurabis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ugh... a Fire Emblem type... The style is fun, but getting the hang of upgrades, items, etc is generally problematic, the language barrier can be killer. Not sure if I should hope that this one is simple or complex (simple being well, simple and easy to figure out, complex being massively more fun if I can figure out what does what >_>)
Yeah that's why I tend to avoid this type of game since the only hope to understand is if someone translates the tutorials

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

At this point, I can stumble my way through most RPG maker games because certain buttons are pretty universal like accept/cancel or run/walk. Most menus are pretty generic also "item" "status" "skills" "equip" "save" "load" "end". With that small bit of knowledge, I can play without much understanding. If it's a more complex game, I usually try some type of translator program, like chitrans2 or VNR. The problem I have with translator programs is that often, they seem to bug out or glitch by repeating text operations and such like games that use clocks and show time.

Anyway, I do agree, I would love to see this game translated, but even if it isn't, it should be fun to play.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The author included a all clear save file on their dlsite blog, due to all the bugs.

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Dem abs tho... @.q

The tags also says Netorare FYI.
From what i read on other forums, ntr is avoidable as long as you keep winning the battles.

Icehaku

Lurker
Reputation score

Unless you really enjoy Fire Emblem type games, I'd recommend you avoid this. The H is really weak with little variety.

bobsaget

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's finally out on the usual DDL/P2P sites if anyone was looking for it.

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score

just grab the CG set holy shit, the final mission is the biggest load of horseshit in any game I've ever played, even if you start to win by killing over 100 enemy units, the prince decides to blow up the castle in 5 turns instead of letting you have it, and that gameovers you.

The author included a all clear save file on their dlsite blog, due to all the bugs.
Yeah but unfortunately the uploader doesn't seem to be working, at least not for me; even disabling adblock and noscript and everything it still doesn't allow me to download the savegame, and the site it is uploaded on is full of potential browser hijackers and other crap, not worth it.

Last edited:

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can someone tell me the controls for this? I've pressed every button possible and nothing happens. And which translator do I hook for this game? :confused:

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

just grab the CG set holy shit, the final mission is the biggest load of horseshit in any game I've ever played, even if you start to win by killing over 100 enemy units, the prince decides to blow up the castle in 5 turns instead of letting you have it, and that gameovers you.

Yeah but unfortunately the uploader doesn't seem to be working, at least not for me; even disabling adblock and noscript and everything it still doesn't allow me to download the savegame, and the site it is uploaded on is full of potential browser hijackers and other crap, not worth it.

Uploaded it for you. Just to let the others know, the author's link worked perfectly fine for me without any pop up ads. Make sure you only click on the japanese download button "ダウンロード" once and don't click anything after it sends you to another page.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Can someone tell me the controls for this? I've pressed every button possible and nothing happens. And which translator do I hook for this game? :confused:
Defaults to 'z' for select, 'x' for cancel, fairly standard. You need to end your turn initially to start the battle.

Surprisingly, the game is playable, even without running a translator (although you miss what I'm sure is riveting h-game dialog).

Certain maps will have a menu option with a star, that tells you which character you need to have interact with which enemy/neutral to make them join you (it has pictures).

Anyone else enjoying the artwork for the wrong reasons? The mc's 'third leg' is leg sized. Seriously, that thing is longer that half the girl's torsos (does it dangle out of the bottom of a pant leg when flaccid?). Keeps cracking me up.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

cover makes the hero fill in for the person covered. this is a terrible idea in the first map.

Last edited:

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Defaults to 'z' for select, 'x' for cancel, fairly standard. You need to end your turn initially to start the battle.

Surprisingly, the game is playable, even without running a translator (although you miss what I'm sure is riveting h-game dialog).

Certain maps will have a menu option with a star, that tells you which character you need to have interact with which enemy/neutral to make them join you (it has pictures).
Thank you , it looks like that I've had to end the turn.

xxdrakensxx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

since i cant hook any translation. Mind if i ask if there is any secret? i bought the silver bangle and equipped it nothing happen, it just greyed out and stat doesnt go up am i doing it right? and what does the book do on the blonde knight girl.

Last edited:

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

since i cant hook any translation. Mind if i ask if there is any secret? i bought the silver bangle and equipped it nothing happen, it just greyed out and stat doesnt go up am i doing it right? and what does the book do on the blonde knight girl.
i was hoping somebody would ask lol i didnt wanna waste my time typing up a big hints section.

so:
1. the hero has a luck x2 % chance of surviving a fatal blow. stats cap at 30, so you can have a 60% chance of him not dying.
2. the fire looking sword is an armor slayer. it obliterates armor units. the rapier also kills cavalry and armor but has less attack power.
3. slave sword girl gets 20% evasion in forests. she attacks first in combat by skill x2%, and can be promoted to a better class at level 5. (the scroll that costs 500g, the maid chick gives you one)
4. maid chick auto evades counters from infantry units. she double attacks at skill x2% and rolls a separate crit chance at skill x2%
5. griffin girl can destroy bridges by ending her turn on them. she double attacks at skill x2%
6. the first amulet you get is exp +20%. the first bracelet you get is crit+10, the 2nd bracelet is hit +10, the 2nd amulet you get invuls a character to criticals (does not stop the slayer bonuses)
7. you can reverse pickpocket those greyed out bracelets onto enemies to reduce their stats. 力 is str. swipe the enemy's imperial badge and replace it with the bracelet that reduces 力 to really shank their power.
8. the maid's book revives people who die in battle. you do not lose people permanently if they die
9. after one of the stages you get an axe that has 3 uses. it doesnt perma break, you get 3 uses per stage. any of the characters that can promote into berserker can use it. maid knight cannot use it even after promotion

xxdrakensxx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i was hoping somebody would ask lol i didnt wanna waste my time typing up a big hints section.

so:
1. the hero has a luck x2 % chance of surviving a fatal blow. stats cap at 30, so you can have a 60% chance of him not dying.
2. the fire looking sword is an armor slayer. it obliterates armor units. the rapier also kills cavalry and armor but has less attack power.
3. slave sword girl gets 20% evasion in forests. she attacks first in combat by skill x2%, and can be promoted to a better class at level 5. (the scroll that costs 500g, the maid chick gives you one)
4. maid chick auto evades counters from infantry units. she double attacks at skill x2% and rolls a separate crit chance at skill x2%
5. griffin girl can destroy bridges by ending her turn on them. she double attacks at skill x2%
6. the first amulet you get is exp +20%. the first bracelet you get is crit+10, the 2nd bracelet is hit +10, the 2nd amulet you get invuls a character to criticals (does not stop the slayer bonuses)
7. you can reverse pickpocket those greyed out bracelets onto enemies to reduce their stats. 力 is str. swipe the enemy's imperial badge and replace it with the bracelet that reduces 力 to really shank their power.
8. the maid's book revives people who die in battle. you do not lose people permanently if they die
9. after one of the stages you get an axe that has 3 uses. it doesnt perma break, you get 3 uses per stage. any of the characters that can promote into berserker can use it. maid knight cannot use it even after promotion
thanks for the reply. should i sell the imperial badges?