What's new

She is the Night (Sir-Oni)

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: She is the Night (Sir-Oni)

"We'll clear as much of this out once we're done," Eleanor replies, quick to get the distraction out of the way. Once more Eleanor's eyes narrow at the sight of the man bound to the chair. Is this a trap? Will he, once she has gotten near him, suddenly leap out of the chair and attack her?

"Don't mo-" Reaching for a pistol Eleanor slowly moves towards the man though the young woman stops midsentence as something large and furry leaps on her, its high pitched voice familiar to the mercenary. As the three spiders pile up on her Eleanor appears to be extremely happy to see her new friends alive and happy to see her. "I'm glad to see you're alive," Eleanor says, a cheerful tone in her voice as she ruffles the hair of each spider. "And it looks like all three of you have been busy, even if I told you not to." Mock scolding the spiders for a moment Eleanor then turns her attention to the bound man.

"So," Eleanor begins, taking out a pistol. "I'm sure you don't want to die, so tell me; where the hell is your leader. I'm getting quite tired of you bastards being one step ahead of me."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Eleanor: HP = 57, PP = 51, EP = 16/40, Status = Pregnant

After she'd dealt with the three spiders, who eventually climbed off of her but continued to crawl all around her excitedly, and turned to the bound man and asked her question of him, he slowly turned his face up to look at her. A wicked, humorless smile slowly dawned on his face, a pair of cold black eyes gleaming from beneath a main of blond hair that was now caked with ash and filth. "I am the leader," he said with a great deal of calm for a man tied to a chair, "It's nice to see you again Eleanor. I liked you better when you didn't have any clothes on though~"

56 Body, 8 AV, 38 Dodge, 31 Speed, Constant Static (creatures they hit take 2d4 electricity damage)

Larry: Fine, idling on the roof
Harry: Fine, idling on the roof
Jim: Fine, staring thoughtfully at the backsides of Eleanor, Kara, and Anny in an effort to figure out who has the nicest ass

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Eleanor's eyes narrow ever so slightly as the man reveals himself to be the person she had been tracking down all these years. She tilts her head up slightly, the corners of Eleanor's mouth twitching into the smallest of smiles as she locks her eyes with his. "So you're the leader, huh?" Eleanor repeats, the cheer of moments before having left her voice only to be replaced with a cold, professional tone barely louder than a whisper. Without another word Eleanor walks towards the man, a hand clenching into a fist, before pulling her arm back and swinging it towards the man's face, intending on knocking him and the chair to the ground.

"Check those boxes and secure the perimeter. The elementals can stay with me just in case he tries something funny." Without her gaze leaving the bound man Eleanor gives her companions their orders, including ordering the elementals down from the roof, before focusing her complete attention on the slaver leader once more. "I take it you're the bastard that had Aulekia shot the first time, right? Yeah, looking at you now, the description she gave me fits. And I take it you were spying on us?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Eleanor was no ninety pound weakling, and sent the bound man tumbling backwards with the force of her punch. The back of his head slammed against the concrete floor of the warehouse with a loud crack, and he groaned softly as he blinked tears from his eyes, likely dazed from the punch and the impact that followed. The spider's webbing held true, not tearing or giving him any more slack despite the shifted position, and her companions received her orders with a murmur of muted agreement.

When he recovered from the fall and heard her question, he simply laughed scornfully at her and said; "Who? You think I keep track of the names of the vermin that I put down!? Ha! That's rich! Funny and cute, must be my lucky day!"

56 Body, 8 AV, 38 Dodge, 31 Speed, Constant Static (creatures they hit take 2d4 electricity damage)

Larry: Fine, idling on the roof
Harry: Fine, idling on the roof
Jim: Fine, staring thoughtfully at the backsides of Eleanor, Kara, and Anny in an effort to figure out who has the nicest ass

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

The man's comment cut through Eleanor, releasing more of her anger. "Vermin?" She growls out, not bothering to hide her rage that had been locked up for so long. Stepping back Eleanor sweeps her leg behind her, and after a seconds pause she kicks out at the man, intending on burying her foot in his side.

"Dark red hair, dark red eyes, a succubus. You tried capturing her with a net earlier in the day," Eleanor sighs as she tries to compose herself, mentally cursing herself for allowing her anger to get the better of the mercenary. This bastard is going to get what he deserves, but it's to be done with a clear mind.

"But that isn't the first person I've loved that you took away from me. And it's not the main reason why I've been trying to track you down. You know it isn't," Eleanor stands over the man, again crossing her arms over her chest. "Drake Whitehurst. You killed him several years ago. And don't bother trying to deny it. Why?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The man grunted when she kicked him in the side, but showed no further reaction to the blow. "Red hair, and red eyes..... Lets see... Well, I've killed at least four people like that today, so you'll have to be more specific! I don't handle the nets personally, so you'd have to ask one of the others~ If you haven't killed them already of course." He seemed supremely unbothered by the idea of his companions being dead.

When she spoke of her dead lord, he smirked and made a thoughtful noise, "Lets see... Whitehurst... Whitehurst.... Doesn't ring a bell.... Oh wait! That imbecile who thought that he could shut down our operation single-handedly? Yes... I remember him... You know that he begged us to let him live? I enjoyed that a little bit... Before I slit his throat that is! Why do you ask? You related? Because if you are, I've gotta say, you inherited the looks in the family honey!"

Larry: Fine, on the ground floor
Harry: Fine, on the ground floor
Jim: Fine, on the ground floor

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Anger taking over the young woman once more, Eleanor leans forward and grabs a handful of the man's hair, forcefully wrenching him and the chair back up. "I've killed plenty of them. Some have probably even been enslaved by the demons I had summoned to take down one of your mansions. Burnt that place down along with plenty of people inside it, even wiped out the majority of the ones that escaped." A smug smile spreads across Eleanor's features as she recounts her earlier activities, the destruction she had brought to the people that had ruined her life all those years ago.

"I even nuked that brothel you use as a safehouse down on the port. I wonder how many people died in that," The mercenary paces around the man, before stopping behind him, hands resting on the man's shoulder as she leans in close to his ear. "Of course, you obviously don't care about this," Eleanor's tone grows darker, hatred oozing from each word. "By the time this is over I'll have you begging for your life just like you did to my lord."

Standing back up Eleanor turns from the man for a moment to address her companions. "Have we found anything worthwhile? Keep whatever you want, but again I'll be needing money for when I've finished with this asshole."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The man rolled his eyes at Eleanor's statement that she'd seen most of his men wiped out or enslaved, but there was a slight hesitation to it that indicated that she might be getting somewhere with him. Even so, he just snickered at her smug smile and said; "So you're the one that called the demons eh? That's quite a talent! Tell me, how many of them do you still have to fuck to pay off all that? Cuz, if you took all of 'em at once after you set that crumbling old shithole on fire.... Damn!" He let out a lewd whistle and grinned, "Maybe I don't want to bang you after all, you must be looser and sloppier than an eighty year old career whore!"

Getting closer to him only meant that Eleanor was able to see his grin that much better, and after she mentioned the brothel and promised him that he'd be begging for his life by the end of this, he just rolled his eyes and replied; "Though, you do still have some pretty nice tits! Maybe you could use those to start with?" He then grinned lewdly at her for a moment before his expression and his tone both momentarily became incredibly frank; "Look lady, from one professional to another, let me give you a tip. I've been at this business for a long while, and this isn't the first time I've been in this sort of position. There really isn't much that you can do or say that's going to surprise or intimidate me. Yeah, you might make me scream a little, but really, it's nothing that hasn't been done to me before!"

When she turned to her companions, Geralt shook his head and said; "Nothing of much value, just some planting seeds and farming tools. You're not likely to get much return on it, particularly around here. The seed's all cold-weather stuff, not very valuable in a place this warm. It was probably getting shipped South to the mountains around the coast before the demons took the city."

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

A sly smirk spreads across Eleanor's features at the man's suggestion of her having already slept with all the demons that had been summoned. "Maybe I did?" Eleanor eyes the man up and down. "I bet they'd provide much better entertainment than your pale ass ever would. Was that the reason why you turned to slavery? A whore laughed at your tiny cock so you got upset and decided to take revenge?" Eleanor let out a dry, humourless laugh. Quite unlike her usual self.

"Oh, these?" She replies, a mock hint of surprise in her voice as Eleanor brings her hands up to her chest, momentarily squishing her ample bosom together before letting go. "Now why would I let a pathetic wretch like yourself touch these?" Eleanor then goes silent to let the man have his say once more before her wicked smile appears on her face once again.

"You make it sound like you think I'm going to be letting you go," She starts, a darkness in her words as she unholsters a revolver and spins the cylinder. "You'll find I'm quite unlike the other people that have caught you before. Unlike them there are only two things I want from you, and neither of them is information." Eleanor's eyes narrow as she stares down the man, her pose becoming rigid as she aims her gun at the man's left knee. Her other hand coming to rest on the bottom of the gun, to steady her aim. "I want to hear your screams of pain, and I want your life. It's as simple as that really." A brief smile, full of malice, twists the mercenaries features for a moment as she pulls the trigger of her revolver.

"Someone patch his knee up, I don't want him bleeding out and dying before I can have my fun," Eleanor turns to the rest of the group, holstering her gun once more as she walks towards them and the cargo boxes. "Cold weather seeds?" Eleanor leans forward and rests her arms against a crate, thinking. "Hmm... these could come in handy actually. I'll have the spiders carry as much as they can, I plan on moving to Crolia to start a farm after all. All of this would be a great start. That is, if it's alright with all of you." She asks suddenly, turning to the spiders.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The man grinned widely at Eleanor's supposition, "That's the spirit! Trading insults with random is my second favorite pastime! Why don't you untie me so I can show you what the whore mocked me for?" He grinned at Eleanor throughout her dark mirthless laugh, the sound drawing the attention of everyone in the room save for Geralt who was still sifting through the boxes. That grin remained as Eleanor teased him by quashing her breasts together, and he was quick to respond; "Oh I could think of a few things that I could do to 'em that you'd like!"

Only when Eleanor drew her revolver and revealed the reasons for what she was going to do to him did the slaver's grin finally fail slightly, though he still rolled his eyes and sighed. He responded as she pointed the gun at his knee, "Oh I figured that part out. It's just that that's the fifth time that I've had that said to me, and if you actually make good on it it'll be the third time so far." His eyes remained locked on hers until she pulled the trigger, the gun jumping in her hands as the bullet shattered his leg. Even despite his bravado he let out a grunt of pain and winced, and he bled just like anyone else.

"I can patch him up, but I don't know how far you're going to be able to drag him around with that leg," Geralt replied simply, and then as she indicated that she would be taking the crates if the spiders were willing, one of them said; "Of course! We'll build you a cart!" That decided, Geralt treated the man's wound, and in that time Eleanor heard the slaver speak, low and fast, to the mercenary, "Listen... You get me out of here, and I'll make it worth your while. Three hundred in hard coin, in your hands before you leave the city. On my honor." Geralt didn't even respond to it before rising back to his feet and coming back to Eleanor. "What are you going to do now? That one probably won't cause you any more trouble."

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Oh, a cart would be great actually. Would save us time trying to find someone to help haul all this to Crolia. If we can even find someone who'll take us there," For a moment Eleanor is seemingly back to her usual self, the grim darkness from her features vanished. Though that only lasts for a brief second, Eleanor's attention turning to Geralt and the slaver leader.

"What am I going to do now?" Eleanor repeats, laughing quietly to herself before pulling a revolver out once more. "I've hunted this bastard for the past several years, what do you think I'm going to do now? One bullet isn't enough. One wound won't be enough. Through this piece of shits actions I've lost two people I've loved dearly. No, just this won't do. He's going to feel pain. Lots of it." Eleanor draws her gun up to the man's shoulders as she speaks, quickly firing off two rounds, one in each shoulder as she speaks without so much as a glance at the man she's torturing. "You can leave if you want, I'm going to be here for a while. Or you can stay and watch, it's up to you."

"Kara, you've been quiet since we entered this building. Something on your mind?" The mercenary asks suddenly without turning away from the slaver, her expression normal once more. While there's no suspicion in Eleanor's voice there's certainly a hint of curiosity. After all Eleanor had thought the ex-slaver would've wanted to at least see the bastard that she had once worked for.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Yay! We'll go and start on that right now!" the spider said, and then the lot of them filed out of the door that Eleanor had come through and went out into the street. After that, there was silence save for Eleanor's words and the snickering of the man about whom she was speaking. "Only two? I must be getting old! I've done worse to people over afternoon tea-ARRRGGHHH!!" he said, the interruption coming in the form of the first bullet tearing into his shoulder. He didn't react quite so strongly to the second, though he still let out another grunt of pain, but the momentary look of anguish on his face was clear enough an indicator.

Geralt offered an amused expression in her suggestion that he take off, and he replied; "Oh I think I'll stay, this should be fairly entertaining... I think Anny probably ought to leave though." He turned to the girl, whom Eleanor would notice had gone pale, and she nodded wordlessly before following the spiders outside. "NNnggg.... Yeah....? Laugh it up asshole.... Ha.... Haha.... You're not gonna be so happy when... I'm.... Nnnn... Doing this to you! Hahaha....Kara was to be found hugging herself in the corner, looking away from the bound captive whom Eleanor has just put two bullets into.

She let out a surprised gasp when her name was called and looked up at Eleanor, every bit as pale as Anny had been. "Oh! No... Nothing.... Nothing on my mind..." she said, and for a moment her eyes lingered on the man who was bound to the chair and soon to be dead. "Nothing... Maybe... Maybe I shouldn't watch this.... I'm not... Feeling very good about it, even though he's done such terrible things.... Can I.... Maybe... Go outside with Anny and the spiders? Please? I won't try to run away or anything, I promise...."

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Sure, another set of eyes watching outside wouldn't go amiss actually," Eleanor replies to Kara, before her attention is drawn to their captive once more.

"Isn't that cute, he thinks he'll be getting out of this alive," The mercenary mocks, kicking the man once in the shin before letting out a brief, cold laugh. "I'm not sure why she ended up joining you, but Kara's been a pretty reliable ally since she abandoned your little group. How does it feel, knowing that one of your own sold you out? Another left as well, but he decided not to tag along with us. There was a third as well, but... let's just say he was cut from the same cloth as you so I had no use for him." It's clear that Eleanor is enjoying her little 'interrogation', caring little for how the man reacts to this information instead savouring what she hopes to be a little bit of what he put her lord through before killing him.

"Tell me, how do you expect to get out of this?" A hint of curiosity is mixed with barely concealed anger as Eleanor checks the chamber of her revolver. Seemingly content with the bullet count she lowers the gun once more and fires off two more shots, this time aimed at the man's hands. "And why don't you tell me your name, it's bad manners for a man to not introduce himself to a lady."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Thank you,” Kara said earnestly, and then gave one last look at the man that Eleanor had been torturing before leaving to join Anny and the Spiders. Geralt reclined against the wall, relaxing and watching as Eleanor turned back to the slaver and started in on him again. Her captive rolled his eyes, “If you didn’t listen the first time, I’m not going to repeat myself. Maybe I’ll explain it to you when I’ve got you in the chair! Don’t worry; I couldn’t do anything too bad, not to those fine tits of yours! I might just keep you once I’m done with you, rather than sell whatever’s left to some old fuck to use as his personal fucktoy.” That he somehow managed a lewd grin given the three bullet wounds in him might have been somewhat amazing. “Eleven,” he stated suddenly, “Eleven times I’ve been sold out by one of my own. You get used to it after a while, it’s not like I expected anything better from mercenaries anyway. She gets a good enough offer, I’m sure she’ll turn on you too. Just a bit of friendly advice.

Asking him how he planned to escape brought a puzzled expression to his face, and the slaver deliberated a moment before he smiled and proclaimed; “Sugar Tits! That’s what I’ll call you! Well, Sugar Tits, I’d tell you how I plan to get out of your little trip here, but…. Trade secret! Sorry, but you know how it is. Can’t go around giving out your tricks to random strangers.” Of course, two rounds going through his hands – and one of them through his hips as well – wiped the smirk off of his face pretty quickly, and he let out a long groan of pain as yet more of his blood started running down his sides and onto the cracked concrete floor. “Why… Ugh… Don’t you tell me yours? Sugar Tits…. And… While you’re at it…. How about you suck my big, fat throbbing dick!” he spat, still gasping with pain but nonetheless glaring back defiantly at her. Her first revolver had clicked on empty after expending its five shots, but given that he was still bound in silk and more or less helpless Eleanor could reload at her leisure or simply switch to her other gun.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"I like how you still think you're getting out of here alive," Eleanor stares at the man, her expression full of malice as she slowly reloads her weapon. "An optimist right to the end. It's almost admirable. And don't worry about Kara betraying me. She knows the moment she does her life is forfeit."

"Sugar tits?" Eleanor's eye twitches ever so slightly at the name, a wave of annoyance rushing through her body. "I suppose you should at least know the name of the woman that's putting an end to your miserable life. It's Eleanor." A twisted smile then stretches across Eleanor's features as her gaze falls to between the man's legs. "Your dick, huh? You mean that tiny little thing? That's actually a pretty good idea." Lifting her gun arm up once more Eleanor aims the barrel between her captive's legs and fires off three shots in quick succession. "See, wasn't that fun?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Nobody likes a negative nancy!" the slaver replied when Eleanor called him an optimist, holding a wide grin that was nonetheless filled with pain. "Well Eleanor Sugar Tits, I'd say that it's nice to-" he began, but his face dropped as Eleanor pointed her gun between his legs. A single syllable escaped his mouth before the word became a roar of pain as her gun barked once, twice, three times. He thrashed and squirmed in his silken bonds, moaning in agony, but after a moment he went still. The slaver's breath was ragged and shallow, his brow turned downwards as blood pooled beneath the chair. "That one had to hurt..." Geralt mumbled sympathetically, but the pale mercenary was grinning from his spot in the corner.

"Well..." the dying man began harshly, his life ebbing away as his blood flowed freely from the wound between his legs where his manhood used to be. "That... Definitely.... Sucked...." he finished, and then let out a bark of harsh laughter that gradually built into hysterics, causing him to lean back in his chair.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Alright, it's time to end this," With the last two bullets in her gun Eleanor does exactly as she did back in the sewers; she fires off one into the man's chest and head, better to be safe now than for him to possibly come back later on.

Eleanor stands there for several minutes, watching the lifeless body of the man that she had hunted all this time, the man that had taken everything from her twice. For a moment the young woman's expression is blank. "It's... it's over," Eleanor mutters quietly to herself, though not so quietly that it can't be overheard. "So why don't I feel anything..." Eleanor leans back against the wall, her eyes never leaving the dead man's body as she slides down the wall and comes to sit on the floor. Quite suddenly, all of the emotion, all of the grief Eleanor has kept locked away all these years comes flooding back. Large tears roll down the young woman's face as she begins to cry into her knees as her arms wrap around her legs, grieving for her dead lord Drake Wingate and Aulekia.

"Help me with the body," Eleanor finally says as her crying stops. Wiping the tears from her eyes and face Eleanor stands up and pulls out her sword to cut the man free from the chair. "I want to put him on display outside, show everyone what will happen to them if they plan on becoming slavers."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Despite his horrible wounds and the pain that they were no doubt causing him, the man that had ruined Eleanor's life managed one last cocky grin up at her as she aimed her pistol at his chest. He opened his mouth to speak, but all that came out was a gasp as her first shot struck him in the chest. He didn't have time to do more than that before her second shot splattered his brains out through a hole in the back of his head, ruining his expression along with much of his face as his head cracked down the middle. After her second shot and the quiet click that signaled that her gun was empty, the warehouse was filled with a dark, oppressive silence as she stared silently at his corpse. No voice came to reconcile her emptiness, or the lack of satisfaction that she held at ending this man's life.

Not until she had begun to sob to herself after collapsing against the wall did the only other person left in the room take action, moving over to Eleanor and kneeling beside her to place a comforting hand on her back. He didn't say a word, not one, but he remained by her side and offered a comforting touch until she had expended her tears. "Alright," he said quietly, rising to his feet and offering Eleanor a hand to her own. After that, the pale mercenary silently helped Eleanor cut the dead man free of his bonds and then lifted his corpse over one shoulder.

Once outside, they found the spiders and her elemantal look-alikes busying about constructing a wagon while the two women kept watch, and Kara blanched and looked away when the two of them came out carrying the body. "What.... What are you going to do with him?" she asked quietly, her voice trembling slightly.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"T-thank you," Is all Eleanor can mutter as Geralt helped her to her feet, and silently cut the dead nameless slaver from his binds, the young woman's voice hoarse as her exhaustion finally catches up with her. She had expected to feel something after finally exacting revenge on the man that ruined her life twice, but all that is left is a vast emptiness. Eleanor pushes those thoughts out of her mind for now, her mission isn't fully over yet, she'd have time to grieve properly once she hit the road to Crolia.

"He's to be strung up, to show whatever bastards that come through here what happens when you pick the slaving life," Eleanor replies, her voice strong and commanding once more, though the young woman's eyes still show some red puffiness from her earlier crying. "Once that is done and the wagons finished we'll set off back to the girls, Fido and the rest of the spiders and see about completing this mission."

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Eleanor: HP = 57, PP = 51, EP = 40, Status = Pregnant

(Fluffy? :D )

The spiders glanced up at the place where Eleanor indicated, and then back at the body. One of them scratched its head with one leg, "Huh.... I didn't know that that was how some humans took care of their dead! We're on it Eleanor!" The spiders climbed up, two hoisting the body while another started the webbing that would hold the dead man up on the crest of the warehouse's roof. He was strung up on display in short order, in a crucifix pose, and then the spiders came down and got back to work on the wagon.

Anny went to help them while Geralt and Kara stared up at the corpse, both frowning. "A fitting tombstone for a man like him, I suppose. Still, I do wonder about some of his little comments," Geralt said introspectively, and then Kara flatly stated; "It doesn't matter anymore.... He's dead. Most of the rest of us are too. I guess... You've got your revenge." She directed the last statement at Eleanor, turning toward her with a somber expression. "So... What are you going to do with me, Eleanor?"

It wasn't long after that that the wagon was finished, and the spiders began to carry whatever Eleanor liked from the warehouse and into the back of the somewhat crude, wood and silk vehicle. It looked pretty flimsy at first glance, but it was covered in spider silk, and the fuzzy white arachnids lined up in front of it and webbed themselves to the front of the vehicle. Geralt grinned at it and said; "Spider driven chariot... Now that's a new one!"