What's new

ACT Loli [Furonezumi] シーイルサーバー / She ill server (RJ208892)

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: シーイルサーバーVer0.9体験版公開しました。 made chronicles of prey 2

Think it was S or D key to cycle up/down. Not sure it's working right now though

And how did you get there?! Haven't found that area O_O

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Think it was S or D key to cycle up/down. Not sure it's working right now though

And how did you get there?! Haven't found that area O_O
You see the window where there's a black haired girl being fucked from behind by a zombie? Go through the door. Then go to the left immediately. Its right there. Its the room where you pick up the zombie cast spell.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, found it now thanks! Didn't manage to figure how to interact with her either, possiblly a bug.

snakesonaplane

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I remember the guys older games. Hope this is as good

Black Thunder

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is a really good game. I never knew that I could spawn zombies. I'm having more fun now.

Silvanya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

demo version is damn fun!

Just curious, how can i switch between zombie and rat summons?

And I'm at loss at how to see this hidden girl behind the books.
I found the rat summon in the danger area for doing a 'full clear' by getting all those wonderful shotgun ladies men for the night. You can get your zombie summoner up to 4 as well. Playing well and fully clearing 'maps' leads to rewards~ I really do like this demo. I want the full game =<

As for the rat though. I tried starting a new adventure back onto floor 1 and it vanished. So seems like keeping it isn't in the demo right now.

Ricoy2k

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I found the rat summon in the danger area for doing a 'full clear' by getting all those wonderful shotgun ladies men for the night. You can get your zombie summoner up to 4 as well. Playing well and fully clearing 'maps' leads to rewards~ I really do like this demo. I want the full game =<

As for the rat though. I tried starting a new adventure back onto floor 1 and it vanished. So seems like keeping it isn't in the demo right now.
I tried to do the same but unfortunately... nothing :/ But the game is awesome, and i will waiting the full release.

anyone knows when will be released?

zer_0

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how do you masturbate?

zer_0

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thank you.

kinda hoped there was more in this version but what i saw is great.

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This game is really cool and creative.
Based on her calm, the music playing, and the way the the camera lingers on her after she releases the heroine, I'm guessing the scientist lady is an evil troublemaker who set the sex monsters loose to gather "combat data" or something. Either that or she's fighting some greater threat by causing chaos. Hopefully we'll get to see her hoist by her own tentacles.
The game seems to strongly encourage attacking the survivors, since you get an ALL CLEAR prompt when you subdue everyone in a room and get showered with goodies and upgrades. You can kill the monsters, too, though, so maybe we get to pick a side over the course of the game? It would be awesome if we got a choice between saving the lab and taking it over.

I'm really looking forward to this one!

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

My moon-fu is pretty bad, but as far as I can glean from poking around the dev's DLsite blog and inside the game, it seems that the laboratory was creating BOWs or whatever before this all-female(?) enemy army came in with guns blazing and wrecked shit. So the head professor lady(?) breaks out her probably-immature, maybe-unfinished magnum opus, the MC, to, uh, do stuff. Something about retrieval of compromised important data and giving the enemy army the what-for.

A lot of this has been stated already, but compiling the game mechanics into one...

MC can move around left and right and up and down if there are free 'lanes' to move toward, much like a multi-lane beat-em-up. Holding [X] makes her move faster by skating on some biomass or something.

She can 'attack' by holding [Z], but it only damages allies (monsters) and sucks in onscreen hearts, unable to directly damage enemies. The explosions caused by destroyed monsters CAN damage enemies, however, and any fellow monster caught in an explosion will also explode in a chain reaction. Monsters killed by chain reaction destruction will leave behind these red 'cores' that replenish MC's summon stock.

Speaking of summons, after getting the summon ability (stage 1: head directly left after entering the first door you can) holding [C] sends out a red blob of unformed biomass from the MC, controllable with the d-pad. Releasing summons the currently selected monster at the location of the blob. Having the blob hit an enemy, an impassable solid object or a ground-reaching attack (so far just the shotgun girls) immediately causes an explosion that can damage enemies, but MC also takes some backlash damage presumably from having her technically unborn child exploded. and [D] cycles between summons, though as of the current demo you only get the basic zombie and can only play around with the rat after all-clearing the (second) final room of the demo, and only for that one room.

Sucking in zombies with the Z-button attack, letting monsters have their way with downed enemies, letting monsters have their way with the MC, downing all enemies in the room (the ALL CLEAR bonus, or more accurately 'enemy annihilated'), et cetera, produce hearts, which heals when absorbed and will presumably also be used as currency for upgrades in the future.

Absorbing hearts and cores (the latter when the summon stock is maxed) and getting H'd increases the heart meter (named 'SP' in the dev blog), which when maxed makes the MC clearly horny and makes every single monster she gets nearby become interested in her (probably pheromones). It also allows monsters to grapple enemies, and monsters that are interested in the MC (zombies most notably) seem to move faster.

Pressing [V] has the MC start masturbating in an infinite loop, but holding [V] allows her to finish, which resets the heart meter and also fully refills the summon stock IF the heart meter was full beforehand. Holding [V] in front of a loitering monster also draws their interest to the MC, as is getting downed in front of them. Those mindless critters probably think of her just as good as any other attractive girl nearby.

Most of the scenes thus far are pixel animations from letting monsters have their way with enemies or the MC (6 variations so far: zombie, zombie+zombie, rat, rat+rat, zombie+rat, rat+zombie - yes, the order matters), but it seems there will also be full-on animated CGs (only example in the demo is checking the girl in the locked room and getting hit by the wave of exploding zombies that come out).

anonya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Apparently it doesn't save when you obtain the rat powerup on the 2nd playthrough if you missed it. To get it through editing the save.ini file, change nakama syoukan motteru from 1, to 2. If you change it to 3, you can spawn an unfinished enemy which looks like a black squggly plant. It's useful because it gives you infinite hearts, allowing you to masturbate,recover HP and restore your monster summoning spheres. Useful if you want to experiment with the mosnter pairs on each girl.

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

anyone figured how to reach the girl in the bathroom¿? i cant go close to her, se closes the door

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

anyone figured how to reach the girl in the bathroom¿? i cant go close to her, se closes the door
Summon a zombie and send it in, after it reaches her you can blow the stall away for a better look

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ty

Ricoy2k

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New demo was out: Ver0.9b

Apparently a corrected version of the current demo...

Last edited:

ZapRabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

He provided an update which sounds quite good, possibly including more enemies, but says he probably won't release anything until mid-September.

That's what I gathered from Google translate at least.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Forgot to ask: anything new in the updated demo, or just bug fixes? Can't currently download to try it out :eek:

Silvanya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Forgot to ask: anything new in the updated demo, or just bug fixes? Can't currently download to try it out :eek:
0.9b changed up combat abit and added more settings. ie if your character gets raped you can have the cum stuck for quite a while till you masturbate iirc.

There is also a cum slider/cum launcher [lul] under the option menu for more/less mess made by the hard working zombies. (I think only towards your character? I'd have to test it.)

Combat changes mean that zombies grappling the enemy girls isn't an automatic win for them anymore making it more challenging than zipping around in full Ero mode letting all the enemies getting grappled by sex crazed zombies. [However the change felt really nice and natural after playing around with it and was a very good change.]

It fleshed out the game more and I think added more rewards per room for a full clear. Though from how the 'new' update looks alot more will change. However, it is defiantly worth picking up the 'new' update, it changed enough to warrant a download/redownload.