What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Shimobashira Workshop] [しもばしら工房] 魔法少女セレスフォニア/ Magical Girl Celesphonia (RJ297120)

KillerDxD

Reputation score
image-web.jpg
Link:

Walkthrough

Controls:
Basic RPG Maker Controls

In-depth Gameplay:
Very similar to his previous game, gameplay wise is going to be running around to complete objectives to reach your goal, with h-scenes with npcs and rape scenes when losing certain battles. Due to the massive amount of stuff that's needed to be explained, I'm going to compile them into spoilers for simplicity and neatness.​
There are 2 types of currency in this game: Yen and Soul Energy SI.
-Money: Money is used to buy stuff from shops and can be earned from quests, some monsters, and some npc interactions.
-Soul energy SI: They can be earned by using souls dropped from monsters ranging from low to high tier, it can also be purified in the book realm to avoid gaining corruption. Different tiers of soul gives different amounts of soul energy and can be used in the shop in the book realm to buy soul container or other items.
The menu has your typical rpg info with a few other stats: Clothing Durability, Lewdness, Danger level, Corruption, Gas Infection, and Sex Stats.
-Clothing Durability: This can be repaired by using the skill gem corresponding to repairing clothes or repair kits that you can buy from the shop.
-Lewdness: This is self explanatory, and if you play any of Shimobashira Workshop's other games, lewdness cap is increased once you fulfill a new quest, which is obtained by maxing out your current cap. (You must go to bed and wait till the next day for the quest to pop up)
-Danger Level: This level symbolizes how active the monsters are and will keep rising as the day goes on, certain actions can be done to reduce it.
-Corruption: Corruption are obtained if you consume souls to get soul energy without purifying it first.
-Gas Infection: Gas infection will keep rising the longer you stay in the dungeon, and you'll be booted out of the dungeon once it reaches max. This can be lowered by sleeping, items, or a certain npc interaction.
-Sex Stats: These stats will show what particular parts of the character's body has undergone, and sexual stat skills will be unlocked once it reaches a certain amount.
Not much to say about combat, just your typical rpg battle with clothing damage and combat rape except two things: Skills and Lewd Skills.
-Skills: These are obtained by reading the books in the book realm.
-Lewd Skills: These are lewd combat statuses that you get when fighting monsters.

Story:
Amane is your average school girl that you can see anywhere, goes to school, hangs out with friends, and enjoying life to the fullest. Until one fateful day, as she was returning a book back to the shelf, a mysterious book was left on the ground. When she reached for the book, she was hit with a sudden mysterious feeling that washed over her body. Feeling clueless to what it was, she brought it back with her as she leaves with her friend. As the sun goes down and they leave for their separate paths, Amane met a mysterious monster and ran for cover, but was surrounded and was trapped by them from all directions. As she was on the verge of being violated, the mysterious book reached out to her and granted her power to fight back, and thus sparks the start of her journey to save the town. Will she stay true to her own justice til the very end, or will she fall into their corrupted gasp?

Fetishes:
Rape, Magical Girl, Monster Sex, Corruption, Moral Degeneration​

Last edited:

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Looking forward to it. The creator is great at producing and presenting the H-scenes overall. I hope they also expand on the sex in battle, since the last game's sex merely looped without ending the battle (either in favor of the main character or enemy).

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
You do know that when you link a ci-en hosted pic, it doesn't show up, right?

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
The status of the trial version seems to be coming along nice, he mentions that he'll be releasing the working version in his next post on ci-en to the shark plan(name of followers), so we should be expecting it sometime late February to early March probably.

zerobreaker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Good news Dev has release beta version today at ci-en page. but sad news is I Can't decrypt the game file for hook patcher by using EnigmaVBUnpacker :(

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Good news Dev has release beta version today at ci-en page. but sad news is I Can't decrypt the game file for hook patcher by using EnigmaVBUnpacker :(
You just need to extract the exe file with winrar (actual game exe not included)

Captain Nein

Reputation score
My TranslationAggretor kept spamming night and morning so I played it without understanding anything at all xD but atleast the demo is decent

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
hmmm, anyone know how to extract the www folder? (so i can patch it it rpgmv hook patcher)

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
hmmm, anyone know how to extract the www folder? (so i can patch it it rpgmv hook patcher)
Just extract the exe file with winrar and copy game.exe file from some mv game and you can use the hook patcher (even though it's not working because this game spam some text that the hook patcher is practically useless)

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Ill clean up the glob of gameplay text and write the story summary later, need some time to work with it

Edit: Done with cleaning the gameplay text, gonna finish story some other time

Edit#2: Done with story now, all requirements should've been met for official release(other than Dlsite)

Last edited:

mcHy

Reputation score
Here is my Full save, if you wanna play a little use file13.
file14 is full gallery and broken from the save file editing.
Have fun

Last edited:

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Just extract the exe file with winrar and copy game.exe file from some mv game and you can use the hook patcher (even though it's not working because this game spam some text that the hook patcher is practically useless)
omg... thanks... 1st time i know the exe can be extracted... with winrar lol

edited: well, i wil try to exclude some text repeating in mv hooker patch.. will share if it worked
edit again : well it work... spam text gone lol

Last edited:

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Here is my Full save, if you wanna play a little use file13.
file14 is full gallery and broken from the save file editing.
Have fun
links dead

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The beta version has been updated with normal file (www file included and normal size game.exe), the spamming text while using hook patcher is still present though...

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Been on Ci-en rereading his post, seems like the game's PROBABLY going to go something like how Amane will keep fighting the monsters and become famous, which in turns is considered a threat by the head monsters. They will try to invite her to their side which will probably depend on her stats, or will keep fighting against her as they cause havoc.

Bakadorable

Reputation score
omg... thanks... 1st time i know the exe can be extracted... with winrar lol

edited: well, i wil try to exclude some text repeating in mv hooker patch.. will share if it worked
edit again : well it work... spam text gone lol
What did you add to it?

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I wasn't paying attention for this game for a long time and it was out surprisingly. My hand is ready