What's new

RPG Ci-En RPG Maker [Shimobashira Workshop] 魔装影姫セレノクシア/ Shadow Maiden Serenoxia (No RJ)

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Title.jpg
Character.jpg
Link:

Controls:
Basic RPG Maker Controls

In-depth Gameplay:
Not much to go off right now, but will be similar to previous entry probably, with different time period of the day and doing town or dungeon events using the time.

Story:
The plot seems to be similar to Magical Girl Celesphobia, which due to certain circumstances Shizuha Sayotsuki becomes a magical girl to fight monsters invading the town. it is mentioned to be in the same universe as the prequel and they will have cameo in the game also, but there doesn't seem to be any impact in the actual story(?).

Fetishes:
Rape, Magical Girl, Monster Sex, Moral Degeneration

Attachments

Last edited:

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Damn the protagonist looks really cute for this one, very different vibe compared to previous title's protagonist. I'm hyped already

Cortharn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh good. Magical Girl Celesphonia is one of my favourites, and I'm happy to see its finally getting sequel.

heinsc

Reputation score
Man i hope they noticed the Chinese Mod and implement its features...

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Man i hope they noticed the Chinese Mod and implement its features...
One can hope. The next Hakkaku game apparently based some features off of the Mission Mermaiden mods, so maybe Sharkdev noticed the mod for his own game?

mushmom003

Reputation score
I hope the author still remembers the erosion of the hospital in Magical Girl Celesphonia, that was the original plot of the hospital

mushmom003

Reputation score

Selenoxia transformation (battle) portrait
The main character, Shizuha, transforms into "Selenoxia" wearing the "Dark Shroud".
The silver-haired hero I always wanted to do! (Also elf-chan who has been postponed)
The costume was designed by Yukari-san, and I really like it because it's a greedy set with coolness, cuteness, and sexiness.
That's why, in the transforming heroine part, the heroine with this kind of appearance fights and encounters naughty things.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
1693003491885110.png

You dingdongs need to stop trying to link images from other sites.
Also, it's unclear to me if her name is "Serenoxia" or "Selenoxia." Both are written in English on the official images.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i love this design a whole lot more than celesponias, looking forward to it

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
You dingdongs need to stop trying to link images from other sites.
Also, it's unclear to me if her name is "Serenoxia" or "Selenoxia." Both are written in English on the official images.
Since the L version is used on the more recent logo post, I'd lean Sele until the author decide to flip flop again.

Zadkiel

Reputation score
Since the L version is used on the more recent logo post, I'd lean Sele until the author decide to flip flop again.
I seem to recall the author writing in one his cien posts that he himself hasn't decided which one is better yet

Reputation score
"Selenoxia" would probably be better to keep the "moon" connection between her real name and her Hero name, but I guess it's not my decision to make if the author is still waffling lol