What's new

RPG Ci-En RPG Maker [Shimobashira Workshop] 魔装影姫セレノクシア/ Shadow Maiden Serenoxia (No RJ)


Anyway, back to the demo of the new game, I haven’t finished the demo because I was trying to grind for new scenes, but there’s a good number of h scenes. No vaginal penetration as far as I can tell, but plenty of groping. Also it doesn’t look like you can raise her corruption/ecchi above 100.

It's only a function testing demo and isn't meant to be 'real' demo.

Content wise author said you get to play up to part of chapter 2 (out of 10-12 chapters expected) and only stage 1 of events (hence the H level lock)
 
It's only a function testing demo and isn't meant to be 'real' demo.

Content wise author said you get to play up to part of chapter 2 (out of 10-12 chapters expected) and only stage 1 of events (hence the H level lock)
That’s what I figured as well. I didn’t think to mention that because I thought that would be common sense (demo=limited content). Sorry if that caused confusion.
 
Has anyone completely filled the gallery scenes? I can't seem to find two of them. I'm missing the first column lower left and second column uppermost scenes. Can anyone tell me where and how to find them? I've lost tons of hours unable to find those two scenes!!
 

Attachments

  • Help with scene.png
    Help with scene.png
    866.9 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top