What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Shimobashira Workshop] [しもばしら工房] 魔法少女セレスフォニア/ Magical Girl Celesphonia (RJ297120)

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
@noman What do you mean ?
What is an rtp?
To play the older RPGmaker games, you need to install a what's called a RTP program, which saves the resources to all RPGmaker games onto your PC so that you don't need to download them every single time. This games the game smaller, but the user has to have the knowledge to isntall the RTP package in ordre to play the game. This proved problematic as apparent using Google to find the answer is too difficult for the average homo sapien, so the developers of RPGmaker got rid of the RTP and made every game standalone. This means the user can now play the game directly, but as a result the game file size becomes much bigger.

nightwake

Reputation score
And i'm here not knowing why the tool doesn't work because it shows only the starting page to me and down't load anything other. I've tried the suggested button but it doesn't work, same for all other keys. Any suggestion why? Or a video foolproof?
So I'm not super Savvy at this stuff, but when you launch the game through the tool it will take you to the start screen of the game, Hit the key below escape ` <--that key When you do that it'll give you a bunch of options to choose from. I'll try and attach a photo to show what it looks like. Just go to the translate page and switch it to English. I'm just a forum lurker, I don't do troubleshooting well lmao

Untitled.png

zths

Reputation score
I have a message, How I can translate the game without patreon version?
Question about patreon level, Is the unlock only in the current version or is permanent?
I modified the text translation size limit for non-supporters to 6m
Now it should translate properly.

BTW, i have translate this game 1.02 ver, it's only has 4.5m bytes text data....
1607770239962.png
1607770288938.png

Last edited:

mcHy

Reputation score
i wish i knew how to trigger the pool events. I only know that you need low school reputation.

Edit: yep you need ca. -20 school reputation to trigger the dirty events in the school

Last edited:

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Check on the statue in front of the school the next day during the morning, and interact with it from behind to bring up a set of stairs.

Edit: The walkthrough is now complete)Though I assume most of you already beaten the game...). If you guys want help on the side quests, let me know.
so how to win the last boss? always got bad ending.. is there any condition for avoid that?

ololof

Reputation score
What's the deal with 3rd floor in shop building? Is there a way to unlock it?

Nekohunter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Stuck in chapter 6 with the door that required password. Gonna guess the password wont be straight forward? Answer anyone?

epicsevendoodles

Reputation score
Erm, so is there a translation thread somewhere or where to get the files for translation?

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Are u able to remove both the outfit and underwear, im just able to do one or the other.

Hooshin

Reputation score
I'm sorry, I have to be stupid and/or miss something but how do you acquire currency to unlock skill ? At first I was thinking that you nedd to progress in the game first but since I am at chapter 4 ... 01.png