What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Shimobashira Workshop] [しもばしら工房] 魔法少女セレスフォニア/ Magical Girl Celesphonia (RJ297120)

TymiZy90

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to get these passives?
DSC_0254.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Senick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'd also like to know where all the "Remodeling" passives are from, somehow missed them in my playthrough

haha666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do you get the hypnotised/gangbang/swimsuit toilet scene (not the swim club scene)?

mimic22

Reputation score
I would like to ask, is the problem with translators resolved now ?

The repetition problem.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
My first run 1.10 was Crysis and did NG+ (reset everything but not sell items) now I finished the game, I hate the last boss in crysis!!
Was 3hours doing tries!!! but the trick is the half boss treasure and a lot of dark magic, DoTs and control, here my save missing last sword and last spells
1633760352327.png
I will return in the Steam version next year, a great game over 60h, but Crysis mode new dungeons are a nightmare

Note: I am using Mtool

Attachments

Last edited:

virri

Reputation score
My first run 1.10 was Crysis and did NG+ (reset everything but not sell items) now I finished the game, I hate the last boss in crysis!!
Was 3hours doing tries!!! but the trick is the half boss treasure and a lot of dark magic, DoTs and control, here my save missing last sword and last spells
View attachment 41324
I will return in the Steam version next year, a great game over 60h, but Crysis mode new dungeons are a nightmare

Note: I am using Mtool
Is there a way for you to share the Mtool translation files? I can't MTL for some reason

virri

Reputation score
Oh, I didn't know I could load a TL using Mtool. Thanks!

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The dev just bragged about the game reaching 50k sales. Well deserved.

Ellu Fishi

Reputation score
Yup. Every game this dev made so far are amongst the best I have ever made.
you have ever what ? xD
but yeah true I'd agree that the games've been one of the best I've played so far. And I'm only counting the last 3 years.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The dv's gone from strength to strength with each release. Anthesis was a fun, well balanced, short and well drawn game.
Ambrosia was a huge, length and content filled game that somehow improved on all the previous systems.
Celesphonia, while slightly more focused than Ambrosia, is another one that the dev just knocked out of the park.

Really interested to see the next game (even if it is meant to be just slightly longer than Anthesis in length), especially since it seems to be a mix of Anthesis and Ambrosia (with a cameo from the main char of Ambrosia as well it seems)